Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »
    wazzz56 wrote: »
    @Takes-No-Prisoner and I caught each other zerg surfing last night.....I mean small scaling :)

I never get invites to small scale, only zergs. So I make do with whatever I got!

I will invite you next time I see you out there then ma'am

You don't run with TrickyTricksta666 do you?

He hates me :p So if you group with him often, best to keep us separated.

nah, been running solo a lot lately of with bulletfingas or uxxxbonezxx or aov lp shh
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy everyone...

so glad that last campaign is over...had a chance to chase the dragon tonight...some really good fights all over the map...

saw @TequilaFire for a split second at ash...the map was moving really fast today...if only we could keep this up for 30 whole days :p
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    howdy everyone...

so glad that last campaign is over...had a chance to chase the dragon tonight...some really good fights all over the map...

saw @TequilaFire for a split second at ash...the map was moving really fast today...if only we could keep this up for 30 whole days :p

come over to haddy later....come explore cropsford...I will be around....hiding from the zerg defending my town lol....seriously though have gotten some good small scale there
    the past few days

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy wazzz :) ...i hope all is well in the world...

that sounds like some fun nightblade work...what color will you be wearing?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    howdy everyone...

I was on last night with an old friend, he left ark to play eso because of some heavy lag, but was met with equally heavy lag in scourge last night ... too funny.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    t3hdubzy wrote: »
    howdy everyone...

I was on last night with an old friend, he left ark to play eso because of some heavy lag, but was met with equally heavy lag in scourge last night ... too funny.

it's so weird hubzee...when i read all those threads and posts about lag I normally just keep quiet...i'm afraid to jinx myself...

I'm not sure if it's cuz I live and play out here on the west coast, or, I just happen to have a decent internet service - but, I haven't really run into many issues lately...

last time I got kicked I was trying to use crit rush...but, that may be just a gap closing issue...

just last night I got into some serious zerg versus zerg versus zerg action at a couple of different keeps and the bridge...no problems though...other than baconator and gooch showing up on my death recaps too many damn times

hmmmm, maybe I've become lag "blind" and I'm just not noticing it...
    Edited by geonsocal on May 9, 2017 6:42PM
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    howdy everyone...

it's so weird hubzee...when i read all those threads and posts about lag I normally just keep quiet...i'm afraid to jinx myself...

I'm not sure if it's cuz I live and play out here on the west coast, or, I just happen to have a decent internet service - but, I haven't really run into many issues lately...

last time I got kicked I was trying to use crit rush...but, that may be just a gap closing issue...

just last night I got into some serious zerg versus zerg versus zerg action at a couple of different keeps and the bridge...no problems though...other than baconator and gooch showing up on my death recaps too many damn times

Lol nice. It hasnt been an issue for me lately because i live in small scale especially in sewers but as i venture up top more and bomb with the best of em, those 20 man ult trains do me in.

Ive come to accept this as the status quo though, but ive been on a lot less lately. Playing battlefield and paladins beta.
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see baconater is back in full force. I blue screened twice just being near them.

They have a new tactic. Flag a keep and then pretend to run away so everyone chases them. Then turn around with a 24 man destro ult.

Lag hit a new level for me.
    Edited by reiverx on May 10, 2017 11:00AM
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got into a big PvP guild and have been having a blast. The past 3 nights I've stayed up an hour later than I was intending on. The lag is terribad in large group battles but it's still so much fun.

It was great to be part of the massive Zerg that was finally able to take back ash. I'd seen small groups trying all night with no luck.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy everyone...

Lol nice. It hasnt been an issue for me lately because i live in small scale especially in sewers but as i venture up top more and bomb with the best of em, those 20 man ult trains do me in.

Ive come to accept this as the status quo though, but ive been on a lot less lately. Playing battlefield and paladins beta.

Im off playing Persona 5 myself.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy wazzz :) ...i hope all is well in the world...

that sounds like some fun nightblade work...what color will you be wearing?

yellla!!!!!!!!!

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    I got into a big PvP guild and have been having a blast. The past 3 nights I've stayed up an hour later than I was intending on. The lag is terribad in large group battles but it's still so much fun.

It was great to be part of the massive Zerg that was finally able to take back ash. I'd seen small groups trying all night with no luck.

what guild?

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    I see baconater is back in full force. I blue screened twice just being near them.

They have a new tactic. Flag a keep and then pretend to run away so everyone chases them. Then turn around with a 24 man destro ult.

Lag hit a new level for me.

I had the opportunity to witness that move up close and personal once or a half dozen or so times :p

first time I saw them do that we had just gone through the front door - I remember thinking to myself, hmmmm, that's odd, the inner front door is already down...

was on the second flag when they came swarming back in...after seeing about a dozen of them i beat feet up to the top of the keep (it was one of those three story keeps)...

kinda cool to watch them do their thing...i appreciate when folks switch things up a bit in cyrodiil...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy everyone...

honestly, from a gaming perspective - I think it's important to switch things up a bit...otherwise easy to burn out/get bored...

been having some fun playing cop on need for speed rivals...
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got into Rage Quit geno. don't know what kind of reputation they have, but it's a huge PvP guild that I can tell. I actually knew a lot of people there already oddly enough. Even saw madden one night.
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Madden is, imo, the best player that DC has. He's all about the map and not just another farmer. If I ever made a blue, I'd want to be on his team.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

honestly, from a gaming perspective - I think it's important to switch things up a bit...otherwise easy to burn out/get bored...

been having some fun playing cop on need for speed rivals...

Yeah I'm pretty burnt out on the MMO scene. I have a large single player game back log to go through. So I don't expect to play very much.
    reiverx wrote: »
    Madden is, imo, the best player that DC has. He's all about the map and not just another farmer. If I ever made a blue, I'd want to be on his team.

I wouldn't call him the best in terms of skill, since I 2v1'ed him while he was emperor and he died... but I give the guy a lot of props for caring about his alliance. Something the flip floppers would never appreciate.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I not sure what makes someone the bestest PvP player, but they got us to where we needed to be. Even if it was a long ass ride.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly, that is more or less the point of OpenWorld PvP. Is getting from point A to point B. Whatever it may be. This I believe, is something Madden does very well. And continues to do well, despite flack even from his own alliance.

Best PvP[ER] is a lot more subjective and grey area in general. Since that includes mastery of a lot of different aspects of PvP.

Stuff like that honestly, is easier to look at in 1v1 fighting games in my opinion. ESO, has a lot of different number crunching that does different things for different people.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on May 10, 2017 5:49PM
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, 'best' is situational. It isn't always about how many players you can beat down.

I will stick to my guns dammit :)
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ran in to cen tex vet and madden flipping our resources around brk...really good, tight coordinated group - love watching a group of enemy players all come out of stealth at the same time :) - it looks pretty cool, like in the predator movie...

i was standing by myself at the flag at that time - all i could really do was watch...

got to spend some good time fighting them, particularly around the mine...

everyone in their group was pretty tough to kill...we finally just wiped them with numbers...

Edit: my thoughts on the best player thing - you have to account for the social aspect of the fighting we do...
    Edited by geonsocal on May 11, 2017 3:06AM
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AD getting wrecked since new campaign. Honestly I'm enjoying being the underdog again. The fights have been great even when I'm getting steam rolled by double ep/dc groups. Still got plenty of time to catch up though :wink:

I told myself I was gonna stop playing till 2am every night. Posting in forums doesn't count right xD

You know you have an eso problem when......

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @Sanctum74 ...i think they're all in haddy right now...not sure when that campaign ends - but, when it does I fully expect AD to swell like crazy in scourge...

there's been a yellow emp a few times since the campaign began...it's nice to see the map keep changing over...
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Mr Bacon" returns on his DC toon this campaign, and the server becomes saturated with DC players. Don't know if they all came in from another campaign or if faction-swappers (A larger than usual number of sub-level-50 players for sure though)

As an EP player trying to help my GM push for Emp, it's an uphill struggle with the DC resurgence and the usual AD Destro-Emp and his group also going at it hard. Very competitive, but also exhausting.

I'm still frustrated with the destro-trains and farming, but I think that's partly due to my age. It's clear at the moment that there is really only one viable build in Cyrodiil - Magic with Destro, whether a Templar, Sorc, NB or DK. Problem for me is I'm set in my ways (Gettoff my lawn), I don't want to grind up a new toon, and I'm in love with my Stam nightblade - It's so nimble and fast that when I switch to my CP600 mag sorc, I feel like the whole game moves in slow motion.

I know - "Adapt or die" - but I long for the days when ALL decent builds were at least viable in PVP. I can deal out some serious burst damage, but against these meta builds, I barely scratch them. Still, Scourge is currently interesting. I fear it won't be as competitive when our guild ends their push though.
    PS4NA
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's not so much the destro ult you see, or, anticipate - it's those son of a guns whom couple it with some kind of speed boost...

I can't tell you how many times I swore I was far enough away from gooch, and, then poof - there it is, I'm smack in the middle of that damn red circle...

I've begun to take notice of players whom can fill my whole death recap during zerg fights...he's one of the few that can put up 30k or so of damage in very a short period of time...

shields block heal - shields block heal - shields block heal...ugh :p

Edit: ooops, almost forgot - gotta pop them pots once the action starts...
    Edited by geonsocal on May 11, 2017 4:13PM
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    it's not so much the destro ult you see, or, anticipate - it's those son of a guns whom couple it with some kind of speed boost...

I can't tell you how many times I swore I was far enough away from gooch, and, then poof - there it is, I'm smack in the middle of that damn red circle...

I've begun to take notice of players whom can fill my whole death recap during zerg fights...he's one of the few that can put up 30k or so of damage in very a short period of time...

shields block heal - shields block heal - shields block heal...ugh :p

Edit: ooops, almost forgot - gotta pop them pots once the action starts...

I get satisfaction from killing gooch cuz hes so notorious lol.
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thats why mist form is so great. Getting bombed pop a shield and mist form out of it. I do the same thing when bombing and there really isnt much counter to it. Its also helpful for getting through oils at a breach. Groups are also using rapids prior to bombing or entering a breach.

Regarding baconator, his group has been real tough to beat. They have quite a few healers and negate tanks and are very organized so it makes it tough to get any damage off before they retreat and bomb again. Very well played!
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanctum74 wrote: »
    Thats why mist form is so great. Getting bombed pop a shield and mist form out of it. I do the same thing when bombing and there really isnt much counter to it. Its also helpful for getting through oils at a breach. Groups are also using rapids prior to bombing or entering a breach.

Regarding baconator, his group has been real tough to beat. They have quite a few healers and negate tanks and are very organized so it makes it tough to get any damage off before they retreat and bomb again. Very well played!

Agreed. As a stamina nightblade, when I'm on bottom flag waiting for it to flip and a stealthed-up destro-train (Or Gooch) comes rolling in, it's certain death for me. No shields on a Nightblade. I'm just crispy toast with zero places to dodge-roll to... lol
    Edited by dotme on May 11, 2017 5:03PM
    PS4NA
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that was one hell of an emp push by EP 3 days of solid fighting elite groups of AD and DC who did not want our GM to have emp but finally we did it.

It sure made for some epic battles all week.
    Kudos to all sides.
    I made so much ap in three days, more than I did last 30 days. lol
    Edited by TequilaFire on May 11, 2017 6:05PM
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well that was one hell of an emp push by EP 3 days of solid fighting elite groups of AD and DC who did not want our GM to have emp but finally we did it.

It sure made for some epic battles all week.
    Kudos to all sides.
    I made so much ap in three days, more than I did last 30 days. lol

Thats fantastic, i honestly wasnt sure we could do it.