Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    t3hdubzy wrote: »
    Well that was one hell of an emp push by EP 3 days of solid fighting elite groups of AD and DC who did not want our GM to have emp but finally we did it.

It sure made for some epic battles all week.
    Kudos to all sides.
    I made so much ap in three days, more than I did last 30 days. lol

Thats fantastic, i honestly wasnt sure we could do it.

Glad we finally got it. We were one keep away and failed when I had to drop. When I came back 2 hours later, we lost all our inner keeps.

I saw OJZero was on his EP saying his group will get Insanity crowned, but we failed when I was on...

Scourge, Haderus and Skull have good competition now.
    Edited by PhxOldGamer68 on May 11, 2017 8:34PM
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had emp for about 4 hours then Wendy's Sandwich/Football Coach group and Flash Bomberman managed to dethrone as not enough EP on.
    Scourge is a tough place for a red emperor.
    Edited by TequilaFire on May 11, 2017 9:42PM
  • TaCoSlurpY
    TaCoSlurpY
    ✭✭✭
    Odds of EP winning campaign?
  • TaCoSlurpY
    TaCoSlurpY
    ✭✭✭
    Technically EP finishing second could be counted as a win in my opinion ha
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaCoSlurpY wrote: »

what's up @TaCoSlurpY :)

you must be out close by my time zone - i see you all the time out there fighting the good fight for the pact...

seems like the last campaign started off with DC in the lead, and, after about a week all the AD flooded in to take over the map...weirdly enough then they all disappeared again for the last week or so...

hopefully somehow, someway we can keep some sort of semblance of balance on the map...

30 days feels like a really long time when one alliance is dominating...

so much more fun when all three alliances are engaged...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • TaCoSlurpY
    TaCoSlurpY
    ✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

you must be out close by my time zone - i see you all the time out there fighting the good fight for the pact...

seems like the last campaign started off with DC in the lead, and, after about a week all the AD flooded in to take over the map...weirdly enough then they all disappeared again for the last week or so...

hopefully somehow, someway we can keep some sort of semblance of balance on the map...

I'm actually going to take a break from Scourge this campaign. Lost motivation and was discouraged by others in the Pact. Going to check out Skull and run with my first PvP guild I joined. Less toxicity for sure.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Your kidding right?
    Been fight nothing but massive zergs of AD all week.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm actually going to take a break from Scourge this campaign. Lost motivation and was discouraged by others in the Pact. Going to check out Skull and run with my first PvP guild I joined. Less toxicity for sure.

We will miss you.
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A lot of us on yellow always try to help that along at the end. EP seems to clock out really early though.
    PS4 NA AD ScourgeVivec Loading Screen Simulator 2017
    Khajiit stamblade main - Walking the Two-Moons Path and robbing cute Breton boys.
    Breton magplar vet Trial Healer - Promoting wellness through self-reflection.
    Argonian Tripot DK Cyrodiil Tank - One with the Hist and guarding cute Breton boys.
    Altmer magsorc PvE DPS - Scamp tramp and unrepentant lush.

"30s to eval"
    "Read the ******* lorebook."
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    waitwhat wrote: »

A lot of us on yellow always try to help that along at the end. EP seems to clock out really early though.

This so much.
    We don't have a late night presence at all allowing DC to run the map.
    Thanks for the help.
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, did this happen to anyone else:

Day before yesterday I disconnected while in a long loading screen, was respawning at a forward camp near ASH mine.

I say [snip] and go play Horizon: Zero Dawn for the rest of the evening.

Next day, I log in and pop up right back where I was supposed to respawn, outside ASH. I had been logged out for over 12 hours, but it zoned me back into scourge.

Am I the only one, and any idea on what this could mean for pop counts?
    Khajiit stamblade main - Walking the Two-Moons Path and robbing cute Breton boys.
    Argonian Tripot DK Cyrodiil Tank - One with the Hist and guarding cute Breton boys.

"30s to eval"
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    Sanctum74 wrote: »
    Thats why mist form is so great. Getting bombed pop a shield and mist form out of it. I do the same thing when bombing and there really isnt much counter to it. Its also helpful for getting through oils at a breach. Groups are also using rapids prior to bombing or entering a breach.

Regarding baconator, his group has been real tough to beat. They have quite a few healers and negate tanks and are very organized so it makes it tough to get any damage off before they retreat and bomb again. Very well played!

Agreed. As a stamina nightblade, when I'm on bottom flag waiting for it to flip and a stealthed-up destro-train (Or Gooch) comes rolling in, it's certain death for me. No shields on a Nightblade. I'm just crispy toast with zero places to dodge-roll to... lol

@Sanctum74

I hate doing this because you're a red, but I suppose we stamblades might as well look after ourselves.

When you're on the flag, cast Manifestation of Terror, Rearming Beast Trap, and caltrops on your position. When the bombers roll up, they get cc'd two ways with hindrance, giving you slightly more of a chance of surviving. If you're just about objectives, then back bar S&B with a Defensive Posture morph and Reactive Armor to help you live long enough to re-cast. Switch out Reactive for Draugr Heritage if you want to go out with a bang.
    Edited by waitwhat on May 12, 2017 2:13AM

"30s to eval"
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This so much.
    Thanks for the help.

No prob.

You guys do make it harder by pushing yellow though. We do interpret holding Drakelowe as pushing yellow.

"30s to eval"
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crazy, crazy lag. Too many destro trains.

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This so much.
    Thanks for the help.

No prob.

You guys do make it harder by pushing yellow though. We do interpret holding Drakelowe as pushing yellow.

But Drakelowe is one of our home keeps we need for the bonus.
    We do leave your equivalent Brindle alone unlike DC.
    Any thing with Keep in the name is EP, Castle AD, Fort DC.
    Edited by TequilaFire on May 12, 2017 11:58AM
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    soooo...I feel dirtyy........went into soc yesterday to find less zergy action....took cropsford, a few reds *** trickled in......but not much...see red has sejanus and blue is attacking alessia.....SO i sat with my friend on our magblades and methodically and heartlessly ganked ep as they came down the hill to cross alessia bridge...I did not care if they were on their mount, if they had just taken fall damage....I went full on *** gankblade....killed about 25-30 and then moved on.....I need to shower now, and wash away my sins....
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah as Tequila mentioned, Drakelowe Keep is an Ebonheart home keep so we'll cap it for our home keep bonus. Don't worry though, DC thinks they own Chalman Keep too... lol

BTW @geonsocal I love this thread - As a pure EP player it's cool to hear from folks playing on the other factions and get their perspective.

One of the Scourge EP main guilds moved to Azura's Star - Not sure why, maybe to get accustomed to the incoming nerf? The guild Tequila and I are in has good players but we seem to be a relatively "mature" (older) group so an Emp push like the one we just completed may have taken a little bit of a toll... lol - I slept like a baby last night. We're almost exclusively US/Canada so our overnight presence in the campaign is largely non-existent.

With one main guild out and another (ours) somewhat exhausted, I wasn't surprised to see EP gated during primetime last night.

PS4NA
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, did this happen to anyone else:

Day before yesterday I disconnected while in a long loading screen, was respawning at a forward camp near ASH mine.

I say [snip] and go play Horizon: Zero Dawn for the rest of the evening.

Next day, I log in and pop up right back where I was supposed to respawn, outside ASH. I had been logged out for over 12 hours, but it zoned me back into scourge.

Am I the only one, and any idea on what this could mean for pop counts?

This is normal. You respawned at the camp away from an objective area and were never attacked when you logged off. The game remembers where you were if you log in at a time period where there is low population on the server.

I've done this several times in un-populated campaigns. This is why I make sure to put my toon in a spot where I'm not in the middle of a field right when I spawn in.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭

EP has been winning Skull the past few weeks. DC and AD still fight well in Skull to make the competition interesting.

Since AD now has a presence in Haderus, lots of EP went to Skull. I haven't been to Haderus lately to see if EP still flips the map overnight.

When Scourge frustrates me, I usually go to Skull or Haderus on all EP, DC or AD toons to switch it up and reduce the repetition. i.e. EP has 3 bars pop, but we lose our scroll. Text chat gets toxic cuz someone's asking for help at the Alessia bridge...LOL...while we lose our home keeps and a scroll. And then the infamous help request at a keep far away from the rest of the owned keeps...like we're going to ride out to Brindle when the nearest keep is BRK.
    Edited by PhxOldGamer68 on May 12, 2017 5:36PM
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    friday1cp.gif
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    marshmellow.png
    once again i've been beaten by the eso marshmellow grinding test...

decided to pick up some better/different tanking gear (i have beekeepers and green pact) for my two "tank" kinda characters (stam dk and stamplar)...headed off to deshaan to acquire some more pieces of plague doctor...did the dolmens grind for about 20 minutes, went into the public dungeon there for awhile longer...

ugh, after about an hour - i just couldn't take it any longer: i've come to the conclusion that i'd much rather grind guild traders than the actual content :#

on a positive note though - i did pick up a nice set of both epic black rose and plague doctor jewelry all for around 45k - woo hoo :)
    Edited by geonsocal on May 12, 2017 6:01PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yawn, Gooch emperor again.
    You would think he would give some other AD a turn. smh
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yawn, Gooch emperor again.
    You would think he would give some other AD a turn. smh

Probably easier to get on AD since anyone from any alliance is welcome to it 1.0
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have literally been in the middle of nowhere at 1 AM in the morning and been bombed by him. lol
    Try to convince others not to bunch up on flags but stupid is as stupid does. :D
    Edited by TequilaFire on May 12, 2017 6:28PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have literally been in the middle of nowhere at 1 AM in the morning and been bombed

I'm jelly
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL that too!
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm imagining you're just south of Cropsford in a big open field, all by yourself, and Gooch just rolls on up and bombs you. :D:D:D:D:D:D

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm imagining you're just south of Cropsford in a big open field, all by yourself, and Gooch just rolls on up and bombs you. :D:D:D:D:D:D

You were close at Drakelowe mine. :o
  • Maff
    Maff
    ✭✭✭
    Proof of the orange alliance in here, you guys make me sick :D
    DC does itself no favours by always pushing EP so hard though. I always try to get DC to push south instead but I guess a lot of people don't want to face the yellow zerg. I rarely ever fight up north anymore unless it's a home keep. Ash seems to be permanently defended by 30+ yellows at all times though. It can get frustrating to be zerged down over and over like that.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dethrone of AD emp at Roebeck yesterday by a small group of us EP at the SE postern door and a huge group of DC
    at the front door was epic.

The purple alliance didn't last long though as our reward was the blue zerg took our scroll that was in the keep and came out and squashed us after the keep flipped. lol

If we didn't have ballistas on the top flag through the postern door though AD might not of been dethroned.

Oh well we just went up north and took Aleswell instead! lmao

Edited by TequilaFire on May 13, 2017 12:35PM