Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    Yeah I morphed to efficient and I always try to run tri-stat food in PVP to give me a little wiggle room there. It helps a bit.

thanks @dotme ...yeah, I'm thinking at the very least I definitely need to get the purge skill leveled up across all my characters...

it stinks when you're fighting solo and someone turns off your stamina and magicka...plus, who knows what we'll end up running into in battlegrounds...

it's gonna be very interesting seeing cross faction players fighting together :)
    Edited by geonsocal on April 28, 2017 5:39PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    most excellent day in pvp land...had to move some jewelry around...was working on a level 39 ep bosmer stam sorc, who dreams of heading out for fun in some pelinal's and cowards gear one day...

had to go into IC on another character to go to the bank and drop off some non vet jewelry...he's an imperial stam dk, just recently turned level 50...

I had logged out above ground in the elven district, close by the sewer I needed to enter...the plan was to go through the sewer drop off the jewelry and go play the elf, but, there was a cross swords icon on the map, it didn't involve my own faction, still interested me...ended up getting a few shots off and dying...

released on one of the platforms, still had a bunch of stones was going to turn them in when two other players appeared and headed off running...couldn't resist following, ended up in some great AvAvA small scale fights for a good 30 minutes...finally made it to the bank, almost no stones left...

logged back in on the stam sorc, picked up the jewelry (fury) headed out to sejanus and got to spend a good hour or so hanging out there...

finally doing a little better timing my blocks and dodgerolls...plus, having access to a root on both of those characters is super useful...

today was a good day :)
    Edited by geonsocal on April 29, 2017 11:09PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy everyone...hope all is well in everyone's gaming world (plus all the annoying irl type stuff :))...

IC has been a great place for working on my 1v1 skills...only trouble is, once I collect a bunch of stones - i am much less likely to engage other players :#...

been doing a bunch of the IC quests with different characters...once I've collected about 1,500 stones are so - i find myself inexplicable drawn back to the sewer entrance...after depositing my stones - I'm ready to scrap again though...

getting a little better at surviving the initial burst from folks...i still run into some players in IC that make it seem like it's my first day playing...

I need to get more poisons made, so I can equip them on all characters...got toasted by a couple of nightblades with endless sustain...
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I was bored bombing and switched elegant,clever, 1x kena on my mag blade...still need to tweek a few things, but was hitting around 19k crits on my flame staff heavy attacks when empowered...And to just be as cheese *** as possible I am running soul assault..which is broken as f@c% right now....
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    howdy everyone...hope all is well in everyone's gaming world (plus all the annoying irl type stuff :))...

IC has been a great place for working on my 1v1 skills...only trouble is, once I collect a bunch of stones - i am much less likely to engage other players :#...

been doing a bunch of the IC quests with different characters...once I've collected about 1,500 stones are so - i find myself inexplicable drawn back to the sewer entrance...after depositing my stones - I'm ready to scrap again though...

getting a little better at surviving the initial burst from folks...i still run into some players in IC that make it seem like it's my first day playing...

I need to get more poisons made, so I can equip them on all characters...got toasted by a couple of nightblades with endless sustain...

Lol you should only go deposit with 5k plus :)
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »
    So I was bored bombing and switched elegant,clever, 1x kena on my mag blade...still need to tweek a few things, but was hitting around 19k crits on my flame staff heavy attacks when empowered...And to just be as cheese *** as possible I am running soul assault..which is broken as f@c% right now....

Nice licks bro! I take it u scored some rings from the vendor.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    t3hdubzy wrote: »

sold the ones I bought....had purple jewls laying around....my buddy is holding 2 of the rings for me in case I want to stick with build...I am having fun with it, though I have smacked myself with some reflected heavy attacks on dks....ouch..

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

BSW, VD, 2 Kena

Stack Kena and BSW buff then go in for a EoTS lol. I have done 12k crits with Imaple with BSW on and I've done around 16k hits with Spectural Arrow proc :D
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

BSW, VD, 2 Kena

Stack Kena and BSW buff then go in for a EoTS lol. I have done 12k crits with Imaple with BSW on and I've done around 16k hits with Spectural Arrow proc :D

I will try that out..I do admit though.. pot, mage light, HEavy attack (with cloak at end of animation), force pulse, dead EP/DC is awesomely fun

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I have been having a blast on my MagBlade. I took a long break from that class, but boy do I love the silly things you can do with it.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

hmmmm, i have a suspicion that my success rate for surviving enemy encounters might just be a whole bunch lower than yours :p

actually though - if i'm playing a nightblade - i can pick and choose my fights, and, really slow down and relax in IC...if i'm on my magplar or mag sorc and gassing out occasionally from running around in stealth, chances are good other folks will be finding me first :# ...my magdk is a vamp and he rarely runs into any stealth issues...

i keep telling myself i need to level my magicka characters legerdemain skill line for the passive that reduces the cost of stealth...

been practicing on my healer lately - i'm having fun in cyro healing allies in the midst of wild zerg battles...it's different, but, a lot of fun...just added spear shards/luminous shards to my magplar/healer...one of my "tanks" is a stamplar...think i'll also add shards to his rotation...

i only do pledges every blue moon, and, i rarely group - however, once battlegrounds hit, i want to make sure my characters are ready to fit in well into a group of four...
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭

sold the ones I bought....had purple jewls laying around....my buddy is holding 2 of the rings for me in case I want to stick with build...I am having fun with it, though I have smacked myself with some reflected heavy attacks on dks....ouch..

Lol i bought four of them to sell at a later time....
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭

hmmmm, i have a suspicion that my success rate for surviving enemy encounters might just be a whole bunch lower than yours :p

actually though - if i'm playing a nightblade - i can pick and choose my fights, and, really slow down and relax in IC...if i'm on my magplar or mag sorc and gassing out occasionally from running around in stealth, chances are good other folks will be finding me first :# ...my magdk is a vamp and he rarely runs into any stealth issues...

i keep telling myself i need to level my magicka characters legerdemain skill line for the passive that reduces the cost of stealth...

been practicing on my healer lately - i'm having fun in cyro healing allies in the midst of wild zerg battles...it's different, but, a lot of fun...just added spear shards/luminous shards to my magplar/healer...one of my "tanks" is a stamplar...think i'll also add shards to his rotation...

i only do pledges every blue moon, and, i rarely group - however, once battlegrounds hit, i want to make sure my characters are ready to fit in well into a group of four...

Ive been trying a destro resto magblade based more around survivability using wyrd on my resto bar. Its pretty fantastic, but im using clever alchemist with my destro bar which is cool except for the short up time.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    If EP could just have a night crew in Scourge, we'd actually win again. During Prime Time, EP holds ground and conquers pretty well. When the population drops after 9pm MT, 3 keeps all night...

I see AD doing emp pushes everyday in Haderus now. Gives EP good competition there until the map flips over night.

I like how Skull seems to change every week.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If EP could just have a night crew in Scourge, we'd actually win again. During Prime Time, EP holds ground and conquers pretty well. When the population drops after 9pm MT, 3 keeps all night...

I see AD doing emp pushes everyday in Haderus now. Gives EP good competition there until the map flips over night.

look at you, such the pvp map connoisseur :)

that's so cool how you feel comfortable going to whichever map feels right at the moment...

ugh, I'm such a creature of habit...
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭

look at you, such the pvp map connoisseur :)

that's so cool how you feel comfortable going to whichever map feels right at the moment...

ugh, I'm such a creature of habit...

You know if all I see is a constant bridge or gate fight and toxic chat, I move on.

I solo a lot, but I will join Morningstar's guild chat just to hear the fun chat. Mesh and MrsB are pretty funny ladies.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haddy has been pretty good lately ...but my yellow brethren have been zerging hard..but it is possible to find good small scale... I have also been staying in keeps as we lose them and trolling EP and DC from the shadows after it flips....It has been good fun

• PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haddy has been pretty good lately ...but my yellow brethren have been zerging hard..but it is possible to find good small scale... I have also been staying in keeps as we lose them and trolling EP and DC from the shadows after it flips....It has been good fun

The AD zerg is real. Your brethren have actually stayed up at night, too, lately. I play my AD toon in Haddy and enjoy the zerg surf every so often. Yes, I'm guilty of such pleasures.

The low pop buff makes no sense. DC has gotten 1st place in Haddy with the low pop buff and is constantly in 2nd place, even though AD has been conquering a lot lately.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That AD zerg was real last night popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

I also saw a rare @The-Baconator the other day! 1.0 What have you been up to? I haven't seen you poke around in Scourge in quite awhile
    Or I maybe not be looking hard enough when I'm zerg surfing
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on May 3, 2017 9:49PM
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lag was atrocious last night. I blue screened at the most inconvenient times. Yeah, I know it's never convenient but you know those times in mid-battle and then you log back in to find your corpse surrounded by a bunch of hostiles giving you the old tbag.

Something is really starting to get to me. Every time I read new patch notes, there's always a bunch of fixes to things like a helmet clipping a shoulder piece, or a belt being adjusted in some way. Trivial things.

Why not devote time to fixing some of the ongoing stuff that truly matters? You know, quality of life stuff.

And please, increase mount speed and fix mount slowdown. I say this because battering rams are so powerful that you can be in a keep and on the flags before the other side can react.

That said, this is still top notch PVP.

Anyone..... should I stick with my magDK or switch to magSorc for the new patch? I have a fully leveled sorc but I hate to give up on my main. I know it inside out and have Master Angler, some trials titles, and tonight, probably General. I don't want to give up on it but the thing is, I don't even have to be on PTS to know how the upcoming changes will degrade this class even further.

#rant-over
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    The lag was atrocious last night. I blue screened at the most inconvenient times. Yeah, I know it's never convenient but you know those times in mid-battle and then you log back in to find your corpse surrounded by a bunch of hostiles giving you the old tbag.

Something is really starting to get to me. Every time I read new patch notes, there's always a bunch of fixes to things like a helmet clipping a shoulder piece, or a belt being adjusted in some way. Trivial things.

Why not devote time to fixing some of the ongoing stuff that truly matters? You know, quality of life stuff.

And please, increase mount speed and fix mount slowdown. I say this because battering rams are so powerful that you can be in a keep and on the flags before the other side can react.

Anyone..... should I stick with my magDK or switch to magSorc for the new patch? I have a fully leveled sorc but I hate to give up on my main. I know it inside out and have Master Angler, some trials titles, and tonight, probably General. I don't want to give up on it but the thing is, I don't even have to be on PTS to know how the upcoming changes will degrade this class even further.

#rant-over

@reiverx

Pull points out of Maigicain (magic reduce cost) to 0. Allocate them else where.

Put on a 5pc sustain set, w/ sustain on 3 jewelry - the other Monster pieces / 5pc set to whatever you want; Tanking? Damage? Etc.

Bring this theory-crafted version of your MagDK into Cyro and try it out.

My MagDK sits around with 1500 mag recovery with Witchmothers/Seducers (no Continuous Attack buff) She still has to weave Heavy Attack Resto even with BSW. But you can slap a Fire gylph on that Resto and proc BSW with LA on it. Resto LA is arguably the fastest long range LA in the game.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on May 4, 2017 3:01PM
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Takes-No-Prisoner and I caught each other zerg surfing last night.....I mean small scaling :)

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Takes-No-Prisoner and I caught each other zerg surfing last night.....I mean small scaling :)

I never get invites to small scale, only zergs. So I make do with whatever I got!
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#rant-over

@reiverx

Pull points out of Maigicain (magic reduce cost) to 0. Allocate them else where.

Put on a 5pc sustain set, w/ sustain on 3 jewelry - the other Monster pieces / 5pc set to whatever you want; Tanking? Damage? Etc.

Bring this theory-crafted version of your MagDK into Cyro and try it out.

My MagDK sits around with 1500 mag recovery with Witchmothers/Seducers (no Continuous Attack buff) She still has to weave Heavy Attack Resto even with BSW. But you can slap a Fire gylph on that Resto and proc BSW with LA on it. Resto LA is arguably the fastest long range LA in the game.

I've got a few builds in mind. Sort of. I'll try them out and decide if me and ESO have a future. Elite Dangerous is looking very tasty.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#rant-over

@reiverx ...always a mystery what happens after you get kicked...i've come back to the same spot and everything was cool, came back and was dead, sent back to one of the starter areas, had it to where i couldn't even log on with that character the rest of the night...

it's a box of chocolates :)

not to jinx myself, but, fortunately i rarely encounter lag much...it seems things have gotten a lot better for me ove rthe last few months???

my main "gripe" for cyrodiil would be keeping the campaign score competitive over a 30 day period..when the score is close - you get some of the best fighting ever...when the score gets out of hand (like it is now), you get endless bridge and outpost fights...okay, but, not really that great...

plus one million concerning boosting mount speed in cyrodiil...that would have a significantly positive effect on us all...i think it would really help to open up the whole map...

why not play all your characters: magdk, mag sorc...heck, if you don't have one already - try out magblade...

i'm sure though as crazy as i see only playing one or two characters - other folks must surely think it odd to play so many different characters :)
    Edited by geonsocal on May 4, 2017 6:51PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I also saw a rare @The-Baconator the other day! 1.0 What have you been up to? I haven't seen you poke around in Scourge in quite awhile

I also saw some damage on one of my death recaps from some Drogskol guy! lmao
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I also saw some damage on one of my death recaps from some Drogskol guy! lmao

o:)
    I didn't see you in that large AD zerg that night, there were so many zerg surfers surfing OJ and Gooch that it's easy to miss people :(
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I hit General last night.

I was expecting some sort of 21 gun salute fanfare with a ticker tape march.

But no, I still died the same and life goes on.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I never get invites to small scale, only zergs. So I make do with whatever I got!

I will invite you next time I see you out there then ma'am

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I will invite you next time I see you out there then ma'am

You don't run with TrickyTricksta666 do you?

He hates me :p So if you group with him often, best to keep us separated.