Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I wanted to get some willpower jewelry to make an emp push in BWB..open 1st chest..get sharpened willpower sword...lvl 35.....g freaking g.....
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :trollface:
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

nice prisoner...those fetcherflies sound really cool...nice shields too...

need to go finish collecting my ysgramor gear before the prices start to rise..
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »
    So I wanted to get some willpower jewelry to make an emp push in BWB..open 1st chest..get sharpened willpower sword...lvl 35.....g freaking g.....

dang, what does a cp160 sharpened willpower sword sell for these days - 100k plus ???
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crazy game, the other night took me 2 hours or so just so make 25k AP, last night made 60k plus in about the same time frame, bunch of really nice d-ticks at ash and nikel...

felt a little odd seeing goodguy on their yellow toon...much respect to their skill and build - but, I just don't see the allure of running around with a dozen enemy players pounding on me...

really nice battle between EP and DC for second right now...
    Edited by geonsocal on April 13, 2017 6:19PM
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    wazzz56 wrote: »

dang, what does a cp160 sharpened willpower sword sell for these days - 100k plus ???

yup....
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crazy game, the other night took me 2 hours or so just so make 25k AP, last night made 60k plus in about the same time frame, bunch of really nice d-ticks at ash and nikel...

felt a little odd seeing goodguy on their yellow toon...much respect to their skill and build - but, I just don't see the allure of running around with a dozen enemy players pounding on me...

really nice battle between EP and DC for second right now...

Goodguy attracting all those players allows Gooch to come in and bomb them.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goodguy attracting all those players allows Gooch to come in and bomb them.

I've had the opportunity to witness that scenario up close :#

it's funny...although it benefits me personally the way things currently are - more and more I seem to be leaning towards the sentiment of having a campaign alliance lock per player similiar to the old days...even if it means having one of my group of alliance characters stuck on some dead map like skull...

I know that it won't solve all the issues with pvp, but, it just might help...
    Edited by geonsocal on April 13, 2017 10:17PM
  • Maff
    Maff
    ✭✭✭
    Spent my whole day in Cyrodiil today. DC played really well and dethroned AD then crowned shortly after early this morning. Population was 1 bar blue and 2 yellow at the time. Ran with a friends group for most of the day playing lots of defence.
    Played bomb blade most of the time, switched to my mag dk later. Then the opportunity came for DC to get our scroll back. Switched to my stam sorc orc (Orcsain Bolt), camped out watching red and yellow fight waiting for blue to make another push. A good group rolled up and smashed in, I headed straight for the scroll and managed to pick it up. I was waiting on DC to cap the keep but they were being overwhelmed until there was one last blue still fighting by the flag. I decided to make a solo run for it. Hit rapids and hurricane and bolted out the keep past some fights headed straight for the breach. Was hit with a javelin and a radiant as I made it out but popped an immovable potion and kept sprinting. Orcsain can run around the same speed as a 60 horse with rapids so nobody was able to catch me and had a clear run back to the scroll temple. Good end to a long day of PvP.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    orcsain bolt...hahahahahaha...

was gonna chill and watch some more legion (phenomenal show) - but, your story has me itching to join the action :)
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maff wrote: »
    Spent my whole day in Cyrodiil today. DC played really well and dethroned AD then crowned shortly after early this morning. Population was 1 bar blue and 2 yellow at the time. Ran with a friends group for most of the day playing lots of defence.
    Played bomb blade most of the time, switched to my mag dk later. Then the opportunity came for DC to get our scroll back. Switched to my stam sorc orc (Orcsain Bolt), camped out watching red and yellow fight waiting for blue to make another push. A good group rolled up and smashed in, I headed straight for the scroll and managed to pick it up. I was waiting on DC to cap the keep but they were being overwhelmed until there was one last blue still fighting by the flag. I decided to make a solo run for it. Hit rapids and hurricane and bolted out the keep past some fights headed straight for the breach. Was hit with a javelin and a radiant as I made it out but popped an immovable potion and kept sprinting. Orcsain can run around the same speed as a 60 horse with rapids so nobody was able to catch me and had a clear run back to the scroll temple. Good end to a long day of PvP.

Wow just wow, very cool
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Maff gg maff . I was that turd sandwich fossilizing you at Roe inner front door. :trollface:

Gg saysaywhat, we were having a nice 2v2. I was the magDk fighting you with standards on the NE side of Roebeck. I was the guy who chased your Sorc and the other blue Sorc up stairs for some 1v2 til more yellow showed up.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on April 16, 2017 11:51AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    had a good day out in the map...

working on my magblade's rotation and leveling up the destro staff so I went through razak's wheel first prior to queuing for scourge...

wow, that really helped me a bunch when I got into cyrodiil (i had to turn my ability bar back on :#)...

I'm not a big fan of having to continually get on my mount and ride to the fight so, I felt like I hit the jackpot just being able to defend roebuck for a good part of the afternoon...the keep was consistently being attacked....lots of fun :)

the outer wall went down a bunch of times and had a great inner keep defense wherein we had the enemy up on the second floor with us...

Edit: finally took the time to level my alchemy (http://www.sunshine-daydream.us/ESO/alchemy.html)...trying out some different pots now...soon it'll be welcome to the wonderful world of poisons...
    Edited by geonsocal on April 17, 2017 5:19PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've got a question for ya por favor...

any one know if a weapon damage pot and the major brutality from dreugh king slayer would stack?

Edit: after thinking about it for a few minutes - not sure if any of the buffs/debuffs stack...unless they're of the major and minor variety...

now that i have some pots to play with - i'm thinking it's time to ditch that set on my stamplar...currently they're wearing 7 heavy with black rose and dreugh king slayer...thinking black rose, agility and hundings (4 piece on SnB) may be the way to go...or, black rose, hundings and a monster set...

are there any "super" poisons that drain all the resources?
    Edited by geonsocal on April 18, 2017 3:04AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've just come to the very somber revelation that over the last few months - i've gone full proctato
    mgrcmc6je0bqxhhbrsa9.gif

Edit: i am soooooo going to the store to buy some potatoes, cheese and butter - cuz, that image is now burned into my mind...
    Edited by geonsocal on April 18, 2017 12:44AM
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spent a long weekend in Vegas. Just had to say that because... Vegas.

We pretty much lost everything last night because text chat was the usual cackling hen crew.

Oh, and Vegas.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD zone chat was lit when I came on last night. Spent 10 minutes just reading the salt chat.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    Oh, and Vegas.

nice...i haven't been out to sin city in tooooo long :p

I forgot - what color banner do you rock @reiverx?
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭

There are some super poisons! Emetic Russula (sp?) is the Columbine of poisons. Using that, scrib jelly, and uhhh one other thing, I forget which (something ravage stamina, Stinkhorn maybe), will give you damage health, increase stamina cost, and increase magic cost. That's my favorite poison.
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    Oh, and Vegas.

nice...i haven't been out to sin city in tooooo long :p

I forgot - what color banner do you rock @reiverx?

Yellow.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »

There are some super poisons! Emetic Russula (sp?) is the Columbine of poisons. Using that, scrib jelly, and uhhh one other thing, I forget which (something ravage stamina, Stinkhorn maybe), will give you damage health, increase stamina cost, and increase magic cost. That's my favorite poison.

Emetic [red shroom], Flesh Fly Larva, Scrib Jelly = Damage Magicka Posion XI :) 8% more damage on target, -60% Stam/Magic
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doing a bunch of work with all my characters last night (endless build changes and upgrades)...

again took the character i was going to play in cyro through the overland a bit (haven't really played the character much in a couple of weeks), actually got real lucky and picked up an epic spinners necklace...

my magblade wears a set of spinners, and, i'm thinking of putting my magsorc (currently wearing phoenix and elegance/VD for pvp) into a set...with the coming morrowind patch, may need to go back to one bar destro staff, one bar SnB, and, craft a set of seducers...looks like sustain sustain sustain is going to be a much bigger focus going forward...

timing really makes a big difference on the map...jumped in with my DC stamplar, first time in this campaign...when i got in we only owned warden, rayles and glademist...

an hour later, I rode a couple of nice blue waves and had taken aleswell, chalman, bleakers, ash, nikel and brindle (had the ash and brindle keep capture quests)...did a couple of bounties and made around 45k AP...really nice quick late night run...
    Edited by geonsocal on April 18, 2017 5:38PM
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    doing a bunch of work with all my characters last night (endless build changes and upgrades)...

again took the character i was going to play in cyro through the overland a bit (haven't really played the character much in a couple of weeks), actually got real lucky and picked up an epic spinners necklace...

my magblade wears a set of spinners, and, i'm thinking of putting my magsorc (currently wearing phoenix and elegance/VD for pvp) into a set...with the coming morrowind patch, may need to go back to one bar destro staff, one bar SnB, and, craft a set of seducers...looks like sustain sustain sustain is going to be a much bigger focus going forward...

timing really makes a big difference on the map...jumped in with my DC stamplar, first time in this campaign...when i got in we only owned warden, rayles and glademist...

an hour later, I rode a couple of nice blue waves and had taken aleswell, chalman, bleakers, ash, nikel and brindle (had the ash and brindle keep capture quests)...did a couple of bounties and made around 45k AP...really nice quick late night run...

I use seducers, its great. Ambee plasm would be great too if i ever get around to doing more pve. Funny thing is ive done the dungeon enough to have a full set, i just didnt keep it.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »
    [There are some super poisons! Emetic Russula (sp?) is the Columbine of poisons. Using that, scrib jelly, and uhhh one other thing, I forget which (something ravage stamina, Stinkhorn maybe), will give you damage health, increase stamina cost, and increase magic cost. That's my favorite poison.
    Emetic [red shroom], Flesh Fly Larva, Scrib Jelly = Damage Magicka Posion XI :) 8% more damage on target, -60% Stam/Magic

thanks @Ballcap , thanks @Takes-No-Prisoner ...ugh, still need to level up my alchemy on seven of my characters to get the medicinal use (something i can personally relate to :p) up to 20% duration increase...

i can still remember some of the first times i was hit with resource posions - i had absolutely no idea what the heck was happening..."wait a minute - what just happened to all my stamina/magicka, how come my health bar looks so low"...

it's ironic though - i normally stay about six months behind the power curve in pvp...now that i finally begin to use my alchemy - this happens:

Consumables
    All cost poisons have been reduced in effectiveness. Instead of increasing enemy resource costs by 60%, they now only increase enemy resource costs by 30%.
    Developer Comments:
    Due to the significant global rebalancing of resource recovery abilities, cost poisons have been reduced in effectiveness.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh man, just got kicked off the map - as in we don't have a single keep or outpost to resurrect to...oh well, plenty of opportunity to win some stuff back now...
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll hit General on my mDK before the campaign ends and will probably put her into semi-retirement so I can brush the dust off my sorc.

One class to rule them all.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats @reiverx ...wow, general - very nice...you and 'ol @TequilaFire making master angler making me think I need to get off my lazy butt and start hunting down some achievements :)
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats @reiverx ...wow, general - very nice...you and 'ol @TequilaFire making master angler making me think I need to get off my lazy butt and start hunting down some achievements :)

1365809217782.gif
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defending BRK last night facing the mine. 4 AD DKs taunting and farming not so perceptive players. 3 hidden with 1 jumping bean. Good bait for 1 player to jump down the wall, lose some health, and then get 2-4 shot killed by everyone. Text chat warning doesn't work if they don't have it on.

I was wondering why I saw one of them start running towards the front door. Moments later, the AD player is on the wall attacking us. I thought Take Flight and Grip/Leash were nerfed to shorter distances to make it unable to reach the NPCs or other players on the keep wall. Anyone know the exploit?

Fortunately, I was on my DK with Inferno Staff. We kept rooting each other until I knocked him off the wall with Destro Clench, which killed him/her...man, my carpal tunnel was pretty jacked up after that...

PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing