Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• Maff
    Maff
    ✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »

I often wonder how many times I'm featured in these videos getting my behind kicked.

I'm just finishing my bomb blade now. I went with 5 stygian 5 clever alc and undecided on the monster set. Gonna take lots of practice to get everything timed right with proc's and buffs so I'm expecting to spend a couple weeks being smashed to bits and failing hard.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maff wrote: »

I often wonder how many times I'm featured in these videos getting my behind kicked.

I'm just finishing my bomb blade now. I went with 5 stygian 5 clever alc and undecided on the monster set. Gonna take lots of practice to get everything timed right with proc's and buffs so I'm expecting to spend a couple weeks being smashed to bits and failing hard.

I have a bomb blade, yea it does take a lot of work to get timings right. I just gave up lol
  • Maff
    Maff
    ✭✭✭

I have a bomb blade, yea it does take a lot of work to get timings right. I just gave up lol

I used to do it with bat swarm and prox det with vicious death on a mag dk. Wasn't easy but when it worked it was very satisfying. With the way some of these big yellow groups are bunching up now it might be a little easier.
    Stygian will take some testing. VD is very popular for bombs but I like to see if I can be a little different.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Individual EP players? ..umm None really come to mind yet, a lot of those EP players that are smart tend to stay in groups and don't small scale. The players you mentioned tend to excel more in small scale.
    @Takes-No-Prisoner get a chance to play around on that build yet?

@wazzz56 I have not found all the pieces I need yet

@TequilaFire I saw you too today with your guild mates :p AD was wondering where you guys have been

what do you need?

I would have to go check next time i get on

cool, let me know, I have a bunch of transmutation stuff laying about...also here is a very laggy video of the build in action...well half of it seeing as I could not swap bars...and had my resto staff on my back and no weapons in my hand while on s/b bar....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFDPC-EAj5I&t=19s

Wait Yellows and Blues actually fighting!!? :D:D
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Individual EP players? ..umm None really come to mind yet, a lot of those EP players that are smart tend to stay in groups and don't small scale. The players you mentioned tend to excel more in small scale.
    @Takes-No-Prisoner get a chance to play around on that build yet?

@wazzz56 I have not found all the pieces I need yet

@TequilaFire I saw you too today with your guild mates :p AD was wondering where you guys have been

what do you need?

I would have to go check next time i get on

cool, let me know, I have a bunch of transmutation stuff laying about...also here is a very laggy video of the build in action...well half of it seeing as I could not swap bars...and had my resto staff on my back and no weapons in my hand while on s/b bar....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFDPC-EAj5I&t=19s

Wait Yellows and Blues actually fighting!!? :D:D
    I would fight some of the yellows sometimes too ..thats actually why I made my first dc toon.......currently getting pressured to make an ep.......but that...is....crazy......

GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Timing is everything....and man a failed bomb can be an hilariously epic thing....that is why I started switching between immove and spell power pots.....oh to be rooted or speared whilst your bomb kills nothing and you get blasted upon (playing in all light and no immpen can be a *** at times like this)..but as far as the timing...I still muck it up sometimes :(
    Edited by wazzz56 on April 6, 2017 1:49PM

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Scourge has been all yellow scum to freaking highrock the past few nights I've dipped in there. It's so sad. I que into skull so I can feel like a winner.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Scourge has been all yellow scum to freaking highrock the past few nights I've dipped in there. It's so sad. I que into skull so I can feel like a winner.

@kylewwefan come find my group in skull when I am there..we can fix that lol jk jk

• Jaguar_SF
    Jaguar_SF
    ✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »

It was 1 bar blue against 3 bars closed for yellow, a friend of mine also told me that yellow had 70q last night, Playing on the underdog alliance is pretty fun, It's nice to see AD zerging everything left and right, my group AP farm last night averged 117k AP an hour, and it was an enjoyment.

with regards to that imbalanced population you can take Zos to blame, the moment an alliance is winning the campagin all players from other alliances switch over and play the winning alliance toons because it is just that easy to flip alliances, that need to be looked at, the same thing when DC was winning everyone was playing DC,you used to see seas of blue heads everywhere back then which was super boring for which made me play my AD, now it's the oppsite, funny thing is that you kill a guy on yellow, 15 minutes later the same player is on red like lol? That's when you know there's imbalcments issues with regards to campaigns healthy populations.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaguar_SF wrote: »
    the moment an alliance is winning the campagin all players from other alliances switch over and play the winning alliance toons because it is just that easy to flip alliances

^^^ I really hate this mentality

As someone who plays yellow only, I was super bored last night. To the point where I just got off early to go do something else.

It's cool the first time, but repeated PVDooring is unhealthy. Something I have said all along, and will continue to say. I'm expecting to log in and not pvp tonight since it'll be boring.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on April 6, 2017 1:08PM
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They really need to do something about the alliance hopping. It's turned PVP into a sorry mess.

I find myself playing Dark Souls more and more.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does Skull look? 9pm EST i saw 1 bar of every faction, that sounds like a good time
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaguar_SF wrote: »
    the moment an alliance is winning the campagin all players from other alliances switch over and play the winning alliance toons because it is just that easy to flip alliances

^^^ I really hate this mentality

As someone who plays yellow only, I was super bored last night. To the point where I just got off early to go do something else.

It's cool the first time, but repeated PVDooring is unhealthy. Something I have said all along, and will continue to say. I'm expecting to log in and not pvp tonight since it'll be boring.

psn when you get bored....
    How does Skull look? 9pm EST i saw 1 bar of every faction, that sounds like a good time

its fairly good pvp.....you can actually find some small scale and the zergs are easily wiped

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @Jaguar_SF , hope wherever in the world you might be - your day is moving along smoothly...always good to see new names, hear new voices :)

not too be too weird or personal (I've actually pretty much given up on the whole 'not being too weird' thing at this stage in life)...see you just joined the forums...if you don't mind - i was just wondering -

how did you even find the forums, have you been playing eso long, what brought you to pvp?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any one know what happened to fozzy, one second they're at the top, next - gone...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He dropped campaign, then AD crowned Grim-Reaper whose never gotten emperor before. I saw Fozzy leave Tuesday, a notice popped up in the campaign he left his throne.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He dropped campaign, then AD crowned Grim-Reaper whose never gotten emperor before. I saw Fozzy leave Tuesday, a notice popped up in the campaign he left his throne.

a notice popped up when I left my throne too..." wazzz56 has been deposed" lmao

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I always wonder how with the game intensity it takes to stay up top on the leaderboads how those players don't burn out fast...i know there are some whom can do it for campaign after campaign though...

but, to accumulate that much AP you really need to stay active, engaged...like crazy actively engaged...

thanks prisoner :)
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

3.0 Don't stand up too fast, bad for blood pressure I hear 1.0
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

howdy @wazzz56 - just wondering: how many hours a day were you putting in when you were emp?
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

howdy @wazzz56 - just wondering: how many hours a day were you putting in when you were emp?

it was summer break from work..so an awful lot lol

• MisterBastahrd
    MisterBastahrd
    ✭✭✭
    Thing I like about Jaguar's group is that they're not a zerg and they're organized when they farm.

My gf runs stygian / necropotence on her magblade. She hits 56K magicka with her shadow pet out and stealthed (which I am not convinced has THAT much value). I, on the other hand, run around like a derp with rattlecage / spinner. Can't bomb a thing, but some people are shocked when they try to gank me and get facerolled when I don't go down in 2 seconds.

I've avoided PVP lately because my PVP guild spends all their time blowing the doors off of empty keeps, and I'd rather fight, but I also don't want to waste all night getting zerg farmed at a bridge. Well, that, and I'm trying to finally make some gold in time for the expansion. I wonder how much the population will take a hit in September when Destiny 2 comes out, though. I know I'll be in it deep for a month or so.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thing I like about Jaguar's group is that they're not a zerg and they're organized when they farm.

My gf runs stygian / necropotence on her magblade. She hits 56K magicka with her shadow pet out and stealthed (which I am not convinced has THAT much value). I, on the other hand, run around like a derp with rattlecage / spinner. Can't bomb a thing, but some people are shocked when they try to gank me and get facerolled when I don't go down in 2 seconds.

I've avoided PVP lately because my PVP guild spends all their time blowing the doors off of empty keeps, and I'd rather fight, but I also don't want to waste all night getting zerg farmed at a bridge. Well, that, and I'm trying to finally make some gold in time for the expansion. I wonder how much the population will take a hit in September when Destiny 2 comes out, though. I know I'll be in it deep for a month or so.

Hi @MisterBastahrd ...that's very cool that you both can talk builds together...i have a great deal of respect for any one whom can run pets in pvp...i've tried - a few times :(

stygian and necropotence is a wild concoction...that sounds like a lot of fun...

I'm finally learning how important it is to focus your abilities and playstyle to your gear setup...

I'm just trying out spinners for the first time on my magblade...cuts deep for sure...

so you're a sorcery with a couple of pieces of heavy - nice :D

cool to hear jaguar is out running groups...good group leaders are essential to the health of pvp...they really have a large influence on the game and vibe amongst the player pop...
    Edited by geonsocal on April 7, 2017 6:12AM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

no way - prisoner is a lady???

that's too freaking cool...@Takes-No-Prisoner was the very first person to kick in...the whole thread would have died a silent death if it weren't for them...

Wait What? I'm gone a couple weeks again and I see this. That's awesome. When I'm on my AD toon and see CAPn, I follow you like a stalker. Oops. And then when I get killed (as usual), I'm like "Help me CAPn...help this old gamer..."

I see allmadden is off the leaderboards as well so that Zeus can emp.

PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    In skull last night we were met with a zerg of sorc pet builds by a guild named the pet shop. It was so frustratinglt funny. We eventually gathered about 6 reds and took them all down and crying for mommy.

It was funny to see 10 volatiles attacking you and getting in your way, but once you figure out how to get through... game over.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yellow que is 60 getting into Scourge

Going to go to skull since AD got emp in haddy
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, lag out of control in Scourge tonight.
    Loading screen nightmare also, calling it a night.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on kid duty this weekend...for some reason they don't seem to understand and appreciate the importance of grinding or shopping for new gear and spending quality time pouring oil on folks in cyro :#
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am changing the MEta!!! I rolled an Argonian PEt sorc healer.....I was bored...

• wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my group made lowbies..took Argonian Pet Sorc into BWB immediately get a wicked 2vx....and a couple sweet 1vx's...you all should make ad lowbies and run w us