Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yellow zerg on the flag!
    (There is a dead red corpse in there somewhere.) :D
    Chicks.jpg

and 2/3rds of them are not true yellow 1.0
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the "imbalance" feeling in Cyrodiil for EP is real right now. Probably for DC too, judging from last night's map.

I don't think the population bars are accurate. At about 9:30pm Eastern last night, all three factions in Scourge showed three bars with "full" under each color. I spent a good 20 minutes roaming the map and encountered few blues and few reds. IC was the same, so unless there were a hundred EP and DC hiding out at Brindle farm, I call BS on that counter.

Destro-emp and his group seem to have near-instant ultimate recovery - I stealthed up on the bridge (ya know.. "the" bridge) last night and watched him fire his ult three times in under 2 minutes. I don't even know how that's possible, but OP doesn't even begin to describe it. I swear that destro ult has ruined the game - It's a spammable, no-nuance-needed WMD. Combined with perma-roots cast simultaneously by team-mates and healer-tanks along with the Emp buff, it's pretty much unsurvivable.

Wow - guess I'm a bit salty this morning... lol. Glad I got that off my chest :smile:
    PS4NA
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    last night and watched him fire his ult three times in under 2 minutes.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Emperor+Skills

Authority - PASSIVE - Increases ultimate gains by 100%

I've had situations where I would jump off to push back the enemy and gooch/another yellow bomber would come and assist me. Then once they all focused me, I would Talons/Root the Healer with Fossilize then they would jump in for a huge bomb while they are centered on me.

I had a awesome 2v3? last night. There were some pugs who were trying to get back Faregyl farm, and two died to blue NPC/Players. Me and another guy where fighting this DC Templar/DC NB. Had some nice 2v2 / 1v2 -me against the two blues. I was able to focus the NB down with roots, then finish off the Templar with Fossilize/Talons, Whip. Good fight that was. NB could not get my health down to past half health due to my BSW procs and strong CDB/Ignious Shield poping.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on April 12, 2017 5:18PM
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Geo, is your PSN the same as your forum name? I saw someone with a Geo in their name running around in Scourge with AD. If that was you, cool to see you in game.

I started making custom potions for myself, the Health/regen + Magic/Regen + Immovability has been a game changer for me. I'm not flying through the air on Dizzying swings anymore. What a difference.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been really biting my tongue on that AD "elite" Emp group that was DC out of respect for you guys.
    I own the salt flats with them. lol
    Edited by TequilaFire on April 12, 2017 4:50PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been really biting my tongue on that AD elite Emp group that was DC out of respect for you guys.

I mean if you're mad you can talk about it. I don't think me or other AD peeps in here will be upset so long as there are no personal things involved lol. It's your opinion after all. I also don't run with those people, and it's pretty obvious none of those guys post here. OJ-Zero mentioned groupies and clique's on Facebook. But unless you know who or what those groups are, we're all pretty immune to whatever it is they're talking about on that.
    Ballcap wrote: »
    Geo, is your PSN the same as your forum name? I saw someone with a Geo in their name running around in Scourge with AD. If that was you, cool to see you in game.

I started making custom potions for myself, the Health/regen + Magic/Regen + Immovability has been a game changer for me. I'm not flying through the air on Dizzying swings anymore. What a difference.

Yeaaahh, like I recently pumped up the amount of tri potions I have. BIG difference. I can block on my MagDK, and pop them if I am getting 1vX'ed. It helps so much!
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on April 12, 2017 4:55PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well first of all they are and always have been good players.
    Which makes it even more sad when they use some of the "tactics" I have seen them use at times.
    I have said enough.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean if you believe they're exploiting, you outta report them. There was someone on DC, not gonna say who, who was exploiting according to a yellow in zone chat. And a group yellows headed over to said location to try to see if they could report them for exploiting.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been done after asking the person why as he is a good player, he promptly blocked me. lol
    For what it's worth this is when he was DC.
    I am going just to try to forget about it as I will probably run into them on EP next.

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea don't ever confront people about that stuff. Just report quietly and move on. Too many nasty messy stuff can happen if you try to pull that in the open--not worth your time. It's a game after all.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean if you're mad you can talk about it...
    Mad might not be the right word for me. Disappointed, disillusioned, discouraged... Those are probably all a good fit. It's not the players - They're just taking full advantage of what the game allows them to do, and they're VERY good at it.

I think it's the realization that the top players in the campaign are now pretty much all on one faction. Not only is that causing a mass exodus on the other factions, it can't be all that exciting for the top players either. A zerg of 50 AD rolling Arrius when it's defended by 10-15 EP isn't enjoyable for anyone, I wouldn't think. Where's the challenge in that? EP had no scrolls early last night, yet AD was still trying to gate us. That's how bored they were - They'd run out of all other objectives.

I'd love to be a mathematician and study builds, create excel spreadsheets or copy the FOTM from a YouTube channel, but truth is I'm just a casual gamer - I log on to have some fun and kill stuff, not obtain a doctorate in character-building on ESO. Each day I have my minor victories, but it's clear that things are very one-sided and so fighting for points to win has become pointless (pun intended).

The end result is infighting in zone chat, people farming and - worst of all - people quitting the campaign (and in some cases, leaving the game completely).

The only fix is for ZOS to completely rethink PVP, assuming they want it to be viable long-term.

The un-killable builds, OP DPS and tanks and faction population imbalance are all a result of their rules and creation. I manned two cold-fire ballistas last night and launched an all-out attack on a group of AD on the front door, firing on the group using both weapons and averaging a shot every 2 seconds for over a minute. I killed nobody.

Thanks to CP, counter-siege is pretty useless now, but jumping off the wall when you're flagged and outnumbered 5:1 isn't going to end well either. That's generally when I log off... lol
    PS4NA
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am salty because I can't catch those 2 broken fish in Stormhaven!
    I have caught 205 of the required 207 trophy fish for the achievement/trophy.
    I kept all filleted fish I have caught a total of 10.7K! lmao
    Good news is I have farmed 107 perfect roe. :)
    Edited by TequilaFire on April 12, 2017 5:35PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean if you're mad you can talk about it...
    Mad might not be the right word for me. Disappointed, disillusioned, discouraged... Those are probably all a good fit. It's not the players - They're just taking full advantage of what the game allows them to do, and they're VERY good at it.

I think it's the realization that the top players in the campaign are now pretty much all on one faction. Not only is that causing a mass exodus on the other factions, it can't be all that exciting for the top players either. A zerg of 50 AD rolling Arrius when it's defended by 10-15 EP isn't enjoyable for anyone, I wouldn't think. Where's the challenge in that? EP had no scrolls early last night, yet AD was still trying to gate us. That's how bored they were - They'd run out of all other objectives.

I'd love to be a mathematician and study builds, create excel spreadsheets or copy the FOTM from a YouTube channel, but truth is I'm just a casual gamer - I log on to have some fun and kill stuff, not obtain a doctorate in character-building on ESO. Each day I have my minor victories, but it's clear that things are very one-sided and so fighting for points to win has become pointless (pun intended).

The end result is infighting in zone chat, people farming and - worst of all - people quitting the campaign (and in some cases, leaving the game completely).

The only fix is for ZOS to completely rethink PVP, assuming they want it to be viable long-term.

The un-killable builds, OP DPS and tanks and faction population imbalance are all a result of their rules and creation. I manned two cold-fire ballistas last night and launched an all-out attack on a group of AD on the front door, firing on the group using both weapons and averaging a shot every 2 seconds for over a minute. I killed nobody.

Thanks to CP, counter-siege is pretty useless now, but jumping off the wall when you're flagged and outnumbered 5:1 isn't going to end well either. That's generally when I log off... lol

This is why I don't farm / take EP or DC home keeps like-- Kings, Rayles, Farragut and Warden. Cause if you made it past Arrius already, and they don't have scrolls, you're already bullying them.

I think if resources take a big hit with the Morrowind update, we'll see much less of those cancer builds you're mentioning. I know what you're talking about here.

To all your other points, they leave me in frustration. As a pure yellow, there is really nothing I can do to help your player situation :\ . Even if I re-rolled, it would not be nearly enough, and jeopardizes my relationships with AD peeps[the ones that matter].

I guess really, the thing I could do is help you out with your build so you don't feel as helpless. I know what you're talking about with siege, honestly. I've been in those shoes before, especially looking at a large group of EP when there are only a handful of yellows defending.
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/dOqY4z2BCCg

Heres why my dk is my new fav toon to play
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol first kill and the guy died while flying, that part is the best 1.0

Also no Fossilize on your bar? How come?

Yeah when DKs complain they got no excuse, that is how I use Leap too. It's a really good way to execute someone.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on April 12, 2017 5:54PM
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know there's a player called Geo-Bailley or something like that. I've been in a group with him before. He's pretty good.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow, lot's to talk about :) ...before i go to far, i don't always say it enough, but:
    il_340x270.596172411_n07e.jpg
    Yeah, the "imbalance" feeling in Cyrodiil for EP is real right now. Probably for DC too, judging from last night's map.

it sucked last night...

when i got on there were 3 bars yellow, 2 bars red, 1 bar blue - to be honest, i didn't see many blue at all...a couple of times during the night there were yellow players jumping up and down looking for a fight outside the front doors of glademist...not much good action at all on the western side of the map...

you are spot on with what you are saying @dotme
    I have been really biting my tongue on that AD "elite" Emp group that was DC out of respect for you guys.

i get it @TequilaFire ...what a troll the yellow emp is (no name needed)...saw them in DC chat, mentioned that the pact needed him more than the dominion, they were much more focused on other stuff...dude was camped at the DC starter gate just trolling folks in chat...not a very regal thing to do :s
    This is why I don't farm / take EP or DC home keeps like-- Kings, Rayles, Farragut and Warden. Cause if you made it past Arrius already, and they don't have scrolls, you're already bullying them.

I've been in those shoes before, especially looking at a large group of EP when there are only a handful of yellows defending.

i'm with you on that @Takes-No-Prisoner ...i play the same way now...for a lot of the reasons you mentioned...and, yeah, i do remember my bananas getting hammered for long long periods of time in scourge
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yes, i absolutely must get my alchemy game in order - ugh - i keep forgetting to pop a pot right before i engage 1v1 :#

i must say - to the vamps out there (i have two :)) - it is so frustrating sometimes to wipe out that last little bit of health...

i'm kinda embarrassed to say @Ballcap that yes, all my characters have geo at the beginning of their names :# ,
    geo's crafty bret - dc
    geo's mr nice guy - dc
    geo's imp - dc

geo's magic man - ep
    geo's firebreath - ep
    geo's little big-man - ep

geo's party elf - ad
    geo's sneaky ass - ad

i know - i got issues :p

my gamertag is the same as my forum id...i'm not a shoot first guy - so if, you do see me try to say hi (of course my fear of social interaction and grouping does have me hiding from my own alliances members at times)...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea! Pays to complain.
    Just got the last 2 fish for Master Angler in Stormhaven!
    I can sport the Master Angler title now. B)
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    t3hdubzy wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/dOqY4z2BCCg

Heres why my dk is my new fav toon to play

that was fun to watch (sneaking a peak at work)...oh my goodness, i wish i was in IC now...man you and wazzz are absolutely ruthless...i like that :D
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea! Pays to complain.

Welcome to the club my friend!
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea! Pays to complain.

you can buy a boat now!
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just put the boat by my dock in Strident Springs.
    Main reason I suffered through this.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pics pls
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol first kill and the guy died while flying, that part is the best 1.0

Also no Fossilize on your bar? How come?

Yeah when DKs complain they got no excuse, that is how I use Leap too. It's a really good way to execute someone.

I like fossilize 1v1, but ive not had much success in 1 v x. I could swap combat prayer out when running solo but in small groups i find myself being the healer, defender role, so i like the spot heal.

I recently started using stone fist again and wow, just saves my butt so many times.

I had a nb kite me today hard and i couldnt waste him so i swapped on fossilize and i took him down in 2 seconds. Lol
    Edited by t3hdubzy on April 12, 2017 8:13PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Fossilized since the enemy has to break it and if I hit them, it sets them off balance which from the CP passive star, gives me 10% more damage to my whip. But yea its super useful for those kite-y people.

You can also Talons + Fossilize-- both effects stack. And unlike Total Dark you can Fossilize multiple targets. Super useful for when people get in your face. I have Wings/Chains on for Sorcs for ranged fights.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on April 12, 2017 8:24PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pics pls

boat1.jpg

Just discovered my subscription to photoshop expired or I would of lightened it up.
    Edited by TequilaFire on April 12, 2017 8:29PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pics pls

boat1.jpg

Just discovered my subscription to photoshop expired or I would of lightened it up.

right on...i know that must've felt really good to get that last fish...nice pad :)
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use Fossilized since the enemy has to break it and if I hit them, it sets them off balance which from the CP passive star, gives me 10% more damage to my whip. But yea its super useful for those kite-y people.

You can also Talons + Fossilize-- both effects stack. And unlike Total Dark you can Fossilize multiple targets. Super useful for when people get in your face. I have Wings/Chains on for Sorcs for ranged fights.

I'm pretty sure there is no limit on Total Dark targets. I think they changed it in the homestead update.

@geonsocal Nope, wasn't you then. @reiverx Nailed it. I was looking at geo bailey. Maybe I'll catch you one day.

• reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

wazzz56 wrote: »
    Yea! Pays to complain.

Welcome to the club my friend!

Congrats.

Master Angler was one of the first things I set out to do in the game. What a chore but I'm glad I done it. Most of the grind was done before Perfect Roe was introduced so I missed out on $$$$$$.