The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

API Question - Whisper

InvitationNotFound
InvitationNotFound
✭✭✭✭✭
As I'm not really familiar with the ESO API I have the following question:

Is it possible to automatically whisper something to another player. E.g.: If i get killed, I'll directly whisper "Awesome" to the player who did the last hit.
I doubt that they implemented this as the spam (or the amount of spam bots) would be pretty high. Anyway, I would appreciate an answer.
We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Addons can't communicate throught chat. You can set text and recipient, but user will have to type "Enter" to validate.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought so. :angry:

Is there another way to automatically communicate in "real time" (not mail) with another player over different zones?
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR