Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Kyne is the only place i get long load screens. Whats up with that?
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    At the very least the blue team are poor sports in this campaign. They only have one group that's any good. The rest it takes 5 or 6 people to get one kill. I'm loving playing outnumbered.
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What is your toon or character name @Itsnotarealwar?
    Edited by MajBludd on August 6, 2017 11:11AM
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    At the very least the blue team are poor sports in this campaign. They only have one group that's any good. The rest it takes 5 or 6 people to get one kill. I'm loving playing outnumbered.

team-work-quotes-2.jpg

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    What is your toon or character name @Itsnotarealwar?

Slightly Swerving on EP
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    It seems like Kyne is full of people that are too good to play there just killing new people.
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think a lot stay because they don't like the one shot proc builds, the destro ultimate zero trains, etc. You have new ppl in the vet campaigns as well.

I played a lot in Shor during the mid year event. It was zerg vs zerg and which zerg could catch the other the fastest with the destro ult..that's what I saw.

I played a long time in azuras too, before the vipers, Selene, velidreth proc sets. It totally ruined vet imo.
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I played the event on Sotha Sil. It was fun. Kyne seems like there are groups of veteran players cruising around killing noobs. I mean its fun but there is a noticeable difference between the two. More noticeable than in Sotha Sil. I have seen you around in Kyne. Nice Dragon Knight! Hard for several people to kill.
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I actually saw you at the gate when I got run over, Lol. Yeah, when I first started pvp I went straight to vet. I realized quickly I was in the wrong place.

I usually run solo or on occasion with 4 ppl at the most. I know my skill level is far below some of those ppl in the vet camps, but I've also run across some ppl that are obviously new to pvp who went straight to vet.

I think one of the biggest things that BWB or kyne has or had going for it was the community. You'd see Adenoma, Raknosh, or the Bytes and even though they'd put a beating on you everyone was cordial, good natured, for the most part. Ppl forget everybody is there to have fun.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like having fun. The community is pretty great.

Unfortunately, my power is out at my apartment and the internet is not up to snuff at my girlfriend's. I've never lived the life of over 500 ping, but I'm glad I'm not Australian. It is not fun to just stand there frantically mashing buttons to get shields and nothing happens.

All that said, I still definitely had fun for the little bit I got to play tonight.
    Edited by Adenoma on August 7, 2017 2:21AM
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Always good to see the familiar faces or names @Adenoma. Saw Saber running pugz the other night. Thought Rak might make an appearance
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Snip]
    Edited by Lumsdenml on August 7, 2017 2:29AM
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I agree on the fun part. Just tough to have too much fun in EP. Much respect to those who have stuck it out. We have been fighting the emperor and the other 40 blue's with 8 to 12 people for two days. It's been rough. Most people have been nice. By the way, there are plenty of one to two shot builds in Kyne too.
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I haven't seen them, but that isn't to say they aren't there.
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I will play to level 50 here and move to Vivec where the numbers are equal. I'll know enough by then to move on.
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, EP is definitely lacking in pop and even AD seems too as well at times. I actually went back to DC from EP cause DC was usually only at 1 bar of pop. Not the case now.
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    It wouldn't be so bad but every time we take a farm a full raid shows up to take it back. Makes it hard to have any motivation. Lol. It's all in good fun though.
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hear you and I won't say that I'm not part of the group that comes. I'm sure I have several times.

I understand why the ppl that go to EP from AD or DC don't tend to stay. Its because of what you just said. You get tired of getting run over and every action or effort you make gets defeated.

A lot of good players on EP, not many willing lead.
    Options
  • Kwint0n
    Kwint0n
    i recon dc is 100% made of ad and ep drop outs
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Looks at AD's leaderboard on this campaign*

Right....
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭
    EP has always had a leadership issue, but EP is still my home alliance. I guess I should start playing my Argonian again.
    Wanders-Many-Rivers: EP Argonian Nightblade Stamina DPS
    Heals-In-Rivers: EP Argonian Templar Magicka Healer
    Roams-Many-Rivers EP Argonian Nightblade Magicka Healer
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always good to see the familiar faces or names @Adenoma. Saw Saber running pugz the other night. Thought Rak might make an appearance

rak is taking a break from the game currently ( unknown when he will return )
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on August 7, 2017 11:57AM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Another one? I noticed I hadn't seen him login lately but figured I just might have missed him.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another one? I noticed I hadn't seen him login lately but figured I just might have missed him.

he decided it yesterday , he was on but we were all in sotha for the most part of the last few weeks with the event and all
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A break is always good. Hope he enjoys it and comes back at some point
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    last night was fairly amusing ... i hadnt really played in kyne for a while ( other than just stopping in for a few minutes ) after snagging the scroll from BB we decided to troll around at sej ... spent a good 30-40 mins there then decided then went to troll around at the bridge ... was a fun night lol

Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Funny thing happened last night.

I was fighting some AD between Nik and Roe and he killed me then t-bags me. A few minutes later me and someone else chased him to the Roe farm and killed him. I finished it off with a t-bag. :)

Boy was he upset, this guy called me every bad name in the book. I said, "look i'm not that good, so I'm not sure what you are even crying about". Then he called me a zerg groupie hooker then I put him on ignore.

I switched over to my drama queen nb and went looking for him. I sliced him up, t-bagged him and then whispered, "You might want to return your game, you suck! You just got owned by Emily".

Nobody calls me a zerg groupie hooker and gets away with it. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What even is a zerg groupie hooker? Like...you follow zergs around offering them favors, but you also make them pay you? This feels like the kind of insult a random text generator would come up with.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    What even is a zerg groupie hooker? Like...you follow zergs around offering them favors, but you also make them pay you? This feels like the kind of insult a random text generator would come up with.

I'm a zerg groupie hooker, AMA.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Now you just need to become a junkie on top of all that. Only then will you become a bonafied Cyrodiil hood rat.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.