Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236699/na-pc-bwb/p1

This is the first BwB thread I believe. Skimming through was fun. I dont think Ive missed anyone, these are the peeps who have stuck it out through all 4 threads. If I missed someone, sorry. @Vyle_Byte @vamp_emily @Mjollo @Gederic @Lumsdenml @Lahma @DeadlyRecluse @Adenoma @W0lf_z13

Some others that we would all recognize in there but I dont think they made it all the way to 300. Well done everyone. : ))

Oh wow... I was on the first thread? :)

Pg. 2 ; ))

Edit: #Roadto302
    Edited by Valen_Byte on August 3, 2017 1:48AM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    #ROADTO1000

If this thread gets to 1000 pages, I will eat my hat. With photos as proof.
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lmao how do you even eat a hat? What kind of had are we talking about? A paper hat maybe? When I was little I found a hat my brother made out of pictures from a dirty magazine, it was paper.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    300.jpg

Wolf, though I have given you a hard time about your name for a long time, I must say that picture was inspired.

i was waiting and waiting for a few days to post that lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    300.jpg

Wolf, though I have given you a hard time about your name for a long time, I must say that picture was inspired.

i was waiting and waiting for a few days to post that lol

Im glad you did. What a perfect shot!!! Well done buddy : ))
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DCeiver0 , nice to see you tonight and fight with you! I gotta work on my skills not to get reked by poofy! Welcome to EP!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how long I am going to have to wake up to this crap for........

[img][/img]KxFGxMj.png

DC Pvdooring there way to the top
    Edited by Shado187 on August 3, 2017 11:11AM
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was online less than an hour ago and DC was about two keeps away from emp, with even pop. And you'll notice AD still has their scroll in the pic, so DC being at BM is 100% fine. And EP in particular is far from not being guilty of logging in at 5am to take the map and crown.
    Edited by gabriebe on August 3, 2017 11:38AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lumsdenml and @DCeiver0 - I just made an EP.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I was online less than an hour ago and DC was about two keeps away from emp, with even pop. And you'll notice you still have your scroll in the pic, so DC being at BM is 100% fine. And EP in particular is far from not being guilty of logging in at 5am to take the map and crown.

Even pop lol you going by the BS pop bars? Or did you take a head count while you took empty keeps? And Who has what scroll?
    [img][/img]jC7Xsw6.png

What the Hell are you talking about EP logs in at 5am to take map and crown??? You are as silly as Vamp Emily bringing up crap that happened so long ago or happened for like 1 campaign. This Crap DC is doing is what DC is KNOWN for, DC is the late night/early morning pvdoor masters and everyone here can honestly agree to that. You cant call EP out on cheesy crap like this We aren't known for this crap we are known for being under populated and just all around suck so keep your cheese to yourself!
    Edited by Shado187 on August 3, 2017 11:37AM
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP won 2-3 of the last 6-7 campaigns or so by nightcapping, with a large guild group logging in around 3-5AM and pushing. Which is fine, the campaign is played 24/7. I just think you don't know what you are talking about, honestly. I mean, I understand, if you wake up at 7am, you wouldn't know what happens between midnight and 7 am.

And yea, I did look at the pop bars because that is the indicator the game puts at our disposition to gauge how many players are online. I

I edited my original comment for clarity about the scroll situation.

Also, what cheese? I like cheese. Please send me some. Goat cheese is best.
    Edited by gabriebe on August 3, 2017 11:44AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    EP won 2-3 of the last 6-7 campaigns or so by nightcapping, with a large guild group logging in around 3-5AM and pushing. Which is fine, the campaign is played 24/7. I just think you don't know what you are talking about, honestly. I mean, I understand, if you wake up at 7am, you wouldn't know what happens between midnight and 7 am.

And yea, I did look at the pop bars because that is the indicator the game puts at our disposition to gauge how many players are online. I

Sorry Hun but EP hasn't won a campaign in Kyne since my friend had emp and that's been over a month now, But do go on tell me more about why DC is justified in pulling this crap....

Can someone else in this Forum put this crazy B in her place and tell her she is full of crap I'm tired of arguing with stupid, I know she is friends with a lot of you but she Crazy!

When you think of AD you think King of Zergs
    When you think of DC you think Night cap Kings
    When you think of EP you think.......They suck
    Edited by Shado187 on August 3, 2017 12:25PM
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »

Could be a fun trio..... :) You guys would have to carry me though... bring lots of gems. :)
    Edited by Lumsdenml on August 3, 2017 12:36PM
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shado187 wrote: »

Sorry Hun but EP hasn't won a campaign in Kyne since my friend had emp and that's been over a month now, But do go on tell me more about why DC is justified in pulling this crap....

Can someone else in this Forum but this crazy B in her place and tell her she is full of crap I'm tired of arguing with stupid.

Seriously, let's try to keep it civil, shall we?

I can't tell you if EP has won a campaign lately or not because I don't pay much attention to that beyond an occasional glance. I'm much more interested in emp. I do know there are a couple ep groups that do log on overnight (for north America) and push keeps and occasionally emp. I know ZZ has done it and I have been apart of that a couple times.

Now, it doesn't happen nearly as consistently as dc, and doesn't last because ep doesn't have the pop to maintain as ad and dc log on in na, but it does happen.

And I am talking about this summer, btw.
    Obituary:
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shado187 wrote: »
    You are as silly as Vamp Emily bringing up crap that happened so long ago or happened for like 1 campaign.

My advice to you is to quit EP and move to AD. Then when they have a poplock, I want you to run for emp so you can come here and throw out your "i'm so good at pvp" emp card.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    lmao how do you even eat a hat? What kind of had are we talking about? A paper hat maybe? When I was little I found a hat my brother made out of pictures from a dirty magazine, it was paper.

How has nobody responded to this yet. Literally best thing in this thread.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236699/na-pc-bwb/p1

This is the first BwB thread I believe. Skimming through was fun. I dont think Ive missed anyone, these are the peeps who have stuck it out through all 4 threads. If I missed someone, sorry. @Vyle_Byte @vamp_emily @Mjollo @Gederic @Lumsdenml @Lahma @DeadlyRecluse @Adenoma @W0lf_z13

Some others that we would all recognize in there but I dont think they made it all the way to 300. Well done everyone. : ))

OH MY GOD, VALEN YOU FOUND IT. i thought this thread was lost in the archives forever. remember when i told you about a man who believed in #bwbconspiracies? boom he's right there first page. enjoy.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mjollo , join me in EP sorc shenanigans? Let's get soul assault.
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Soul Assault & Beam would be a fun combo!
    Obituary:
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Uhh maybe. I havent played eso in a few months now.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's gonna be a hot minute until I get that character ready, but it might happen some day.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »

Yay for 300+ everybody! I had a nice talk with a guildie last night. She almost convinced me to come back. Almost...
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll worry about that when the time comes...
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    #ROADTO1000

If this thread gets to 1000 pages, I will eat my hat. With photos as proof.

I'm sure your hat will be something like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's gonna be a hot minute until I get that character ready, but it might happen some day.

Same lol id need a grind partner as an incentive to come back
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd do the grinding to get it ready, but can't for about a week.

@Stridig , return pls.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

Yay for 300+ everybody! I had a nice talk with a guildie last night. She almost convinced me to come back. Almost...

Join cal and i for ep sorc shenanigans!
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a friend I will send your way. He recently started playing and I think he is already as good as I ever was. Slightly above average. I was hanging out with him last week during the mayhem event and he was destroying people in Sotha Sil. Pretty fun to watch.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a friend I will send your way. He recently started playing and I think he is already as good as I ever was. Slightly above average. I was hanging out with him last week during the mayhem event and he was destroying people in Sotha Sil. Pretty fun to watch.

Sure! Im happy to take anyone regardless of skill haha i enjoy teaching players but i must warn that im basically an old fart at this point. I dont plan on doing any theorycrafting until next major update so im not current atm.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Could be a fun trio..... :) You guys would have to carry me though... bring lots of gems. :)

That would be fun! My time spent on EP has been somewhat rough. Switching from mag to stam on my build, new build entirely (never played a stamdk before) plus the least consistently populated faction in Kyne makes it like friggin hard mode. Feels like I need a small posse to roll with so I can work out the kinks without having to 1vX all the time.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
This discussion has been closed.