Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So someone on AD called me out and wanted to duel me. The fella lost 7-1 and the one I dropped was genuinely (and I like to own up to when I play poorly) due to ping and not being able to break CC/do anything. Bet 100k gold per duel.

I'm gonna guess based on my experiences in the past he's not gonna pay up.

#payadenoma
    #throwbackmonday
    #roadto1000
    Edited by Adenoma on August 7, 2017 3:50PM
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now you just need to become a junkie on top of all that. Only then will you become a bonafied Cyrodiil hood rat.

Considering where I live, I probably have a couple of those living on my block...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Now you just need to become a junkie on top of all that. Only then will you become a bonafied Cyrodiil hood rat.

Considering where I live, I probably have a couple of those living on my block...

Thanks for the guild invite by the way. I have been with group every day since I joined and have worked my way to the top 30 on the leaderboard. It's been great fun!
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the guild invite by the way. I have been with group every day since I joined and have worked my way to the top 30 on the leaderboard. It's been great fun!

That's awesome, and you are welcome! Ill expect you to be leading raids soon!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭

I'm going to start leading PUG groups from zone this week to get my feet wet. They need to learn how to seige immediately. 20 seige on a keep and only 4 of them hit what they are supposed to hit. Lol. Last night 1 EP was seiging their own seige line.
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Funny thing happened last night.

I was fighting some AD between Nik and Roe and he killed me then t-bags me. A few minutes later me and someone else chased him to the Roe farm and killed him. I finished it off with a t-bag. :)

Boy was he upset, this guy called me every bad name in the book. I said, "look i'm not that good, so I'm not sure what you are even crying about". Then he called me a zerg groupie hooker then I put him on ignore.

I switched over to my drama queen nb and went looking for him. I sliced him up, t-bagged him and then whispered, "You might want to return your game, you suck! You just got owned by Emily".

Nobody calls me a zerg groupie hooker and gets away with it. :)

Reminds me of a while ago when some guy t-bagged me at Ash after him and like, 5-6 other people killed me solo. I whispered him that he better hope I never run into him alone, and what do you know, not 5 minutes later him and a large group of DC showed up at Nik where me and a large group of AD were waiting. Now I'm not much of a t-bagger, but as soon as I saw his name I killed him and started t-bagging him right in the middle of all the fighting. He whispered me saying he definitely deserved it, and we both got a good laugh out of it.

I'm going to start leading PUG groups from zone this week to get my feet wet. They need to learn how to seige immediately. 20 seige on a keep and only 4 of them hit what they are supposed to hit. Lol. Last night 1 EP was seiging their own seige line.

You're supposed to aim at the doors, right? And then once inside run around aimlessly on the front porch? Unless it's just an outpost, then you skip the first part and jump right into running around aimlessly on the front porch.
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot the most important part of a siege, destroying the postern house.

Joking aside, can anyone explain to me how they are supposed to help a keep defense? Always wondered what their function was.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Meh. It don't matter.
    Edited by Itsnotarealwar on August 7, 2017 8:00PM
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    You forgot the most important part of a siege, destroying the postern house.

Joking aside, can anyone explain to me how they are supposed to help a keep defense? Always wondered what their function was.

There are only very few occasions where the postern house is a valuable target for an attacking team to destroy. There have been situations where a small group of defenders continually harass a siege line using a postern house door to retreat to safety. However even in these situations its typically better to just focus down a wall so there is no safety, or better yet, focus down the postern house wall and the door will crumble once the wall reaches 33%. But most pvp veterans know that. Randoms and zchat pug groups versus a small group of skilled defenders though, THATs when posternhouse doors are valuable targets.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Noobs sieging like giphy.gif
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    At the very least the blue team are poor sports in this campaign. They only have one group that's any good. The rest it takes 5 or 6 people to get one kill. I'm loving playing outnumbered.

team-work-quotes-2.jpg

What I meant to say was in the first 10 or so pages of this thread you were singing a VERY different tune.
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

And they do that with stolen seige. It's hard to run more than 1 because somebody will steal the others and try to shoot down birds or deer or anything besides the actual wall.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You always have the funniest pictures. :)

The other day I was on AD EU and sieging Nik because it was yellow. I am such a noob.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Been having a great time on EP. Gotten promoted in the guild and have made many kills.
    Options
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭
    It was a great time fighting on EP last night. We had some good fights even though we were being pressured on all fronts.
    Wanders-Many-Rivers: EP Argonian Nightblade Stamina DPS
    Heals-In-Rivers: EP Argonian Templar Magicka Healer
    Roams-Many-Rivers EP Argonian Nightblade Magicka Healer
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Last night some drama queen leader, that thinks he is a gift from the DC gods, threatened to leave DC and said we would miss him. lol.

EP/AD please treat him with kindness so he doesn't come back. :) He is just another noob Virian.

Edited by vamp_emily on August 8, 2017 1:12PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    Shado187 wrote: »
    I really have no clue what you are talking about? emp card? "i'm so good at pvp" where are you getting this from? What does this have to do with the population balance, Night caping or zergs that I have mentioned previously? I think you are triggered by my comments.

All i hear is you crying about the last time EP got emp. I figured you wanted it or something. I'm not triggered by your comments, when I was a noob I was like you but I learned how to have fun when things are not working out.

Vamp Emily stop assuming everyone is a noob, I am not a noob and if I was I wouldn't take advice from someone who dies more then she can kill the only thing you are good at is shadow sieging and running away( it has been confirmed in these 300 pages of kyne). Also I am not crying about emp or wining the campaign I am crying about pop Balance that is why AD and DC win more campaigns crown more emps because those 2 factions have more players any given day then EP does! I don't want 1 faction or 2 faction's dominant I want all 3 faction's with a healthy pop and steady Some what even player base every week.
    Also I am predicting DC to win this campaign too you can all see why :/
    [img][/img]Gq8oRTt.png
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I have a thought. If you are experienced enough to call people noobs in a beginner campaign, perhaps you are in the wrong campaign. I'm amazed at the amount of trash talk that goes in in this thread by people who have clearly been playing for a long time. It's like telling somebody with a learners permit they need to L2 drive. No **** .
    Options
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    I hear you and I won't say that I'm not part of the group that comes. I'm sure I have several times.

I understand why the ppl that go to EP from AD or DC don't tend to stay. Its because of what you just said. You get tired of getting run over and every action or effort you make gets defeated.

A lot of good players on EP, not many willing lead.

Don't think it has to do with not willing to lead and more to do with numbers. No one wants to put a grp of like 12 players together to go after 30 players because it would be suicide, Not a lot of ppl want to grp because what is the point when your grp is going to be outnumbered by 2 other faction grps anyways. Think about it overall EP sux because we don't have the pop so basically we are beat before we even log into kyne! So what is the point in playing a faction that is already beat before they can even log in?
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    these 300 pages of kyne.

*410 pages.

RIP threads 1-3.

Though technically only 50 pages of Kyne, and 360 pages of BWB.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭
    I hear you and I won't say that I'm not part of the group that comes. I'm sure I have several times.

I understand why the ppl that go to EP from AD or DC don't tend to stay. Its because of what you just said. You get tired of getting run over and every action or effort you make gets defeated.

Don't think it has to do with not willing to lead and more to do with numbers. No one wants to put a grp of like 12 players together to go after 30 players because it would be suicide, Not a lot of ppl want to grp because what is the point when your grp is going to be outnumbered by 2 other faction grps anyways. Think about it overall EP sux because we don't have the pop so basically we are beat before we even log into kyne! So what is the point in playing a faction that is already beat before they can even log in?

Actually the problem is no one wanting to lead groups. A group of 12 can take an unsuspecting fort or help to stop a siege. People will want to join groups that are effective which is why they consistently look for the same groups.

Personally I think I would be decent as a leader because I've played in the campaign for 2.5 years. The only problem is that I play very infrequently and don't know anyone. I've joined PvP guilds in the past but was kicked due to months of inactivity. So I try to help advise the crown and organize people when I do play.
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    I have a thought. If you are experienced enough to call people noobs in a beginner campaign, perhaps you are in the wrong campaign. I'm amazed at the amount of trash talk that goes in in this thread by people who have clearly been playing for a long time. It's like telling somebody with a learners permit they need to L2 drive. No **** .

Funny thing about people who play together and against each other for 3 years, some heat happens. Sometimes we laugh together sometimes we lash out at each other, part of being a community of 3 factions. Obviously @Shado187 is not a noob, niether is @vamp_emily they have both been here for years. Forum pvp is just that, forum pvp.

Yes, this campaign has some new players but you are mistaken if you think its nothing but new players. Many many people have been playing here for years, ones you dont see on the forums. This is a lot of peoples home. You can think whatever you choose to about this, we have explained our reasons 10x over 4 threads. We are one of the longest lasting communities in the game of pvp and if you think theres a lot of *** talk here, you are in for a treat when you go to vet.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really have no clue what you are talking about? emp card? "i'm so good at pvp" where are you getting this from? What does this have to do with the population balance, Night caping or zergs that I have mentioned previously? I think you are triggered by my comments.

All i hear is you crying about the last time EP got emp. I figured you wanted it or something. I'm not triggered by your comments, when I was a noob I was like you but I learned how to have fun when things are not working out.

Vamp Emily stop assuming everyone is a noob, I am not a noob and if I was I wouldn't take advice from someone who dies more then she can kill the only thing you are good at is shadow sieging and running away( it has been confirmed in these 300 pages of kyne). Also I am not crying about emp or wining the campaign I am crying about pop Balance that is why AD and DC win more campaigns crown more emps because those 2 factions have more players any given day then EP does! I don't want 1 faction or 2 faction's dominant I want all 3 faction's with a healthy pop and steady Some what even player base every week.
    Also I am predicting DC to win this campaign too you can all see why :/
    [img][/img]Gq8oRTt.png

if u actually read what she said she said... and i quote ... "when I was a noob I was like you"... I ... by I she means HER ... not YOU ... she never in that post called YOU a noob
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Lol

Funny thing about people who play together and against each other for 3 years, some heat happens. Sometimes we laugh together sometimes we lash out at each other, part of being a community of 3 factions. Obviously @Shado187 is not a noob, niether is @vamp_emily they have both been here for years. Forum pvp is just that, forum pvp.

Yes, this campaign has some new players but you are mistaken if you think its nothing but new players. Many many people have been playing here for years, ones you dont see on the forums. This is a lot of peoples home. You can think whatever you choose to about this, we have explained our reasons 10x over 4 threads. We are one of the longest lasting communities in the game of pvp and if you think theres a lot of *** talk here, you are in for a treat when you go to vet.

I have no issue with this community or your reasons for being here. Everybody has been pretty nice so far. I kinda like the **** talking. It's cute. Everybody seems like family here. And with every family there are always a few ****ed up family members.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Because logging in is the only way to change that. That attitude only exacerbates the problem. The solution I think it's consistent, smart leadership. New players on ep don't have fun and either switch or leave because it's so difficult to find. To build a player base on a faction, new players need to have fun so they come back. They don't have to win constantly, they just need to have a good time. That's how you get pop. That's how you get faction die hards.

In other news, this was me messing with PuGz of daggerfall last night. XD
    giphy.gif
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DCeiver0 and LOL @ the "I see you guys trying to find me " guild message last night lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Itsnotarealwar , folks reroll in here because it's a community. You're on the newer side of that. For a lot of people this is a healthy spot to avoid destro ball groups, proc sets, and any other stuff that's enabled by gearing. It sets up a couple unique problems where we have to judge which end-game skills we want and we're forced to come up with our own builds based on our priorities whereas in vet you have everything and at worst it takes a respec.

I know I've gotten tired of grinding and I'm playing my old characters that are still non-vet just because next update we can transfer AP and I don't have to buy motifs/rep kits/etc to recycle it. I may pop in here and there to play some lowbie because a lot of my friends only play in here, but I've enjoyed vet.

And just a point of order - the average player in vet is a lot worse than in non-vet. Non-vet has a lot of folks that are not necessarily permanent re-rollers, but a lot of people who played a little PvP before, liked it, and then decided that when they would play a new character they'd play it up through non-vet. Vet's full of PvErs and members of 24-man raids that can't stand alone because all they did was level 1-CP160 and think that it would put them on an even playing field.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    @DCeiver0 and LOL @ the "I see you guys trying to find me " guild message last night lol

I had a good vantage point from ontop of the rocks you were all running around wif ur magelights.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

I had a good vantage point from ontop of the rocks you were all running around wif ur magelights.

lol... i figured u were up there... i stealthed up and went on top of the rocks to find u ... i guess u dropped down as i went up

Options
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭
    EP had a group running yesterday that was mostly successful. When I logged off, we had just taken Dragon after a long battle. Most the time, we were trying to plan attacks, but had to end up defending Arrius, BRK, alessia, kc, and sej.

I'm not sure if there were any other groups running. If there were the leaders need to communicate in zone chat to help organize the faction. If there weren't, there were enough solo players to make another group out several smaller groups.

The main key is to communicate with the faction and to let other groups know what you are planning.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.