Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Lumsdenml and @DCeiver0 - I just made an EP.

Could be a fun trio..... :) You guys would have to carry me though... bring lots of gems. :)

That would be fun! My time spent on EP has been somewhat rough. Switching from mag to stam on my build, new build entirely (never played a stamdk before) plus the least consistently populated faction in Kyne makes it like friggin hard mode. Feels like I need a small posse to roll with so I can work out the kinks without having to 1vX all the time.

Ha, yeah, tell me about it. I can usually hold my own 1v1 before I die, but usually if in not running with my guild, I'm solo, so it's almost always 1vMore
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    So it sounds like the Red team needs the most help?
    Options
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Shado187 wrote: »
    You are as silly as Vamp Emily bringing up crap that happened so long ago or happened for like 1 campaign.

My advice to you is to quit EP and move to AD. Then when they have a poplock, I want you to run for emp so you can come here and throw out your "i'm so good at pvp" emp card.

I really have no clue what you are talking about? emp card? "i'm so good at pvp" where are you getting this from? What does this have to do with the population balance, Night caping or zergs that I have mentioned previously? I think you are triggered by my comments.
    Edited by Shado187 on August 3, 2017 9:12PM
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it sounds like the Red team needs the most help?

Yes sir or ma'am.

Ep absolutely needs bodies, but I think what it really needs is organization and an active guild of pug wranglers. I think if we had that, we could hold our own even with the current pop.

And btw, I'm sure it is a real war, and I hate DC with all my heart... :)
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    It's not. I'm going to make a Red character. My friend has been teaching me to play. I think I can help. Fighting outnumbered has been the most fun so far anyways.
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not. I'm going to make a Red character. My friend has been teaching me to play. I think I can help. Fighting outnumbered has been the most fun so far anyways.

Then welcome to EP! If you are looking for a guild, whisper me in game! @ name same as here.
    Obituary:
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    You are as silly as Vamp Emily bringing up crap that happened so long ago or happened for like 1 campaign.

My advice to you is to quit EP and move to AD. Then when they have a poplock, I want you to run for emp so you can come here and throw out your "i'm so good at pvp" emp card.

I really have no clue what you are talking about? emp card? "i'm so good at pvp" where are you getting this from? What does this have to do with the population balance, Night caping or zergs that I have mentioned previously? I think you are triggered by my comments.

I don't think any reasonably good player actually thinks that having been emp is a good indicator of PVP skill anyways.
    Fighting outnumbered has been the most fun so far anyways.

Sounds like we've got a serious PVPer in the makings here. Some guild better come snatch him up!

Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I'm only here for PvP. I don't really care about PvE. Also if anybody has any alteration mastery I'm looking for a set every 10 levels from 10 to 48. 3 jewels and 2 small armor parts. Will pay 10k gold per set. Thank you.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    - delete -
    Edited by vamp_emily on August 3, 2017 9:51PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    - double post -
    Edited by vamp_emily on August 3, 2017 9:51PM

Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

All i hear is you crying about the last time EP got emp. I figured you wanted it or something. I'm not triggered by your comments, when I was a noob I was like you but I learned how to have fun when things are not working out.

Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zerg = More players than you can easily count. Could be as few as 10.

Night capping can be done with as few as 4 good players, but most often occurs when 1 faction has just a few more players than any of the others. When the total population of the campaign is like 15 players and a majority are on 1 faction, that faction can take the entire map. Not much anyone can do about it and it's no one's fault.

You do not have to be an excellent player to become the emperor.

Kyne AD and DC shift in dominance, but EP overall lacks players. And @Lumsdenml is right the lack of population leads to lack of organization which leads to losses which inevitably leads to players leaving EP, Kyne or PVP for something else, perpetuating the cycle. AD and DC both have strong pug wranglers and noob recruiting guilds that help keep new players invested, which I've seen very little of on the EP side.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think if I was on EP and did not want to switch to another alliance, I would level out and play in Vivec. EP is very organized there.

Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    Went back into Kyne last night after being in PVE and vet PVP for most of the summer. I appreciated the change of pace, and almost felt nostalgic to find a certain individual back to his old tricks (having DC friends help him emp while he was on an AD toon, etc.). PUGz kept him from succeeding while we were on, too. It was like a reunion episode of an old TV show.

Testify, brother. PUGz thwarted that player at every turn until we logged off. Was great fun, and you all did an excellent job.
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zerg = More players than necessary to complete an objective.

***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

Then welcome to EP! If you are looking for a guild, whisper me in game! @ name same as here.

I sent you an email in game.
    Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think Zos made a mistake by locking any race and alliance behind a paywall. when i first bought the game i rolled EP because my friends were on EP, but i wanted to make an Orc or Kahjhit because they are my favorite races. so when new players come around they probably think like i did and just went with the race they liked the most. this is why i think AD never has a shortage of new players because their faction has the classic fantasy races a lot of skyrim players gravitated towards(elves, cats). If new players could choose any race on any alliance without the extra 20$ investment i think EP would be a more appealing faction. just a thought..
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At launch EP was the dominant faction as far as population goes. They were pure evil.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is why i think AD never has a shortage of new players because their faction has the classic fantasy races a lot of skyrim players gravitated towards(elves, cats).

Idk about you, but when I think Skyrim, I think Nords, not high elves or cats.
    But I agree, races is probly a factor, EP doesnt have the best ones, (although some got better over time)
    Edited by Raknosh on August 4, 2017 3:31AM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    No wonder the Pact has trouble getting people. You talk in zone chat and nobody responds.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    The disenfranchised are a fun bunch. Somehow I always get involved with a scroll. My face just lights up when I see one I can take.
    giphy.gif
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC has the second best races basically. If you want to make a destro staff monster, you're probably better off with an high elf than a Breton. If you want to make a stamblade, Redguards are nice but wood elves and khajits are probably better choices. A healer? Well Argonians have this nice passive... Orcs have great racial passives but, let's face it, they are just too ugly for some people. Dunmers are probably best for MagDKs....

I think Breton might be the best for Mag Warden though I have no claim whatsoever on being an expert.
    Edited by gabriebe on August 4, 2017 5:15AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Breton Master Race!
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Quote of the day
    Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it.

- No work today
    - Cuddled up in front of my computer in my snoopy blanket playing ESO

Almost the perfect Friday morning :) I just wish i felt a little better I have a minor cold/allergies right now.

So I went to bed early last night and woke up at 3am and decided to see what some players were crying about. I get to PvP and DC was working on the last Emp keep. I get to BRK to help front door it, but ooo no 15 ep are there and they wiped us.

A few minutes later, 10 AD front doored Ash. Then EP attacks SEJ, AD attacks Nik, and then a little bit later AD front doors Allessia, and then shortly after that EP front doors chal.

My point i'm trying to make is, there is no reason to come to the forum and cry about things you can not control. Just because you woke up and see DC has Emp it doesn't mean there was no players on AD/EP defending. No reason to come here and cry about front dooring because that is one way we get into keeps. No reason to stand in front of Bleakers front door getting cold fired and then come here and cry about how things are OP. No reason to solo and cry about players being OP when you can simply get more players to help you.

I think it is silly we have over 300 pages of people crying about the same thing when really there is nothing to cry about. The sad thing about Kyne is we can't control population because most people just move on to vet campaigns which does create un even pops, but that is nothing we can control. There is nothing we can do to stop players from playing on their favorite alliance, front dooring keeps, ganking, zerging or gate camping.

Edited by vamp_emily on August 4, 2017 8:29AM

Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been going out more and doing social people stuff lately so i rarely play during prime time. Kyne feels a bit boring at 4am est but I did have one exciting fight against a magicka warden at nikel. Every time I'd incap him he'd use his healing ultimate so I'd back off, after a couple rounds of this I said to hell with it thru up my dots ambush incap and I just went full light attack surprise attack spam he panics again and drops the healing ultimate but I managed to burst him down. Told him good fight but no response.

Ended up playing FTL for the rest of the night when DC crowned shortly after.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    6 a.m. EP crew siege better than the prime time players.

ep.png

Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    The same argument can be made about people who constantly cry about other people crying.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes we all need a good cry.... giphy.gif
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somethings never change. Like this thread.

Also people choosing a faction for a race died when they announced any race, any alliance. Soooo when this game came out.
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My point of the choosing a faction based on a race is that a new player has already spent 40-60$(even more if they bought the game just to experience Morrowind) on the base game and is less likely to spend an additional 20$ just to play on a different alliance. Not everyone has the same level of disposable income also they maybe unsure if ESO is a game they will play for very long and I believe that if the pay wall was removed you'd see more first time players on a less popular faction like EP.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.