Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friend told me to be quiet and leave the forums alone or I will end up hating this game. I think somebody here told me that too. He told me I talk too much. I'm very sorry. See you all in the game!

Eh, I wouldn't listen to your friend there. If these forums are enough to make you hate the game, you probably didn't like the game all that much to begin with. Also, at 305 pages (not including the 3 previous non-vet threads), you could argue that we all talk too much, but there is nothing wrong with that.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When I was new I asked my friend, "What is PvP?" and she told me never to play it. She would get frustrated when I said anything about it. She told me it was a place where vet players beat up new players. :) I did get her to come there with me to get skyshards :) and then I never left PvP after that.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • TheKnightHawk
    TheKnightHawk
    ✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    I miss being emp .... that was fun as hell on my mDK

Then Do it XD get that emperor again.
    Yolo DK - DK Darkelf Former Empress of Blackwater Blade 3 Days 16 hours
    Tiberivs lvlis Caesar - NB Woodelf Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 3 days 12 hours
    Nero Clavidivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 14 hours : Status Retired
    Commodvs Avrelivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 Day 10 hours
    Titan Flavius Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 day and Vivic 1 day longest.
    Death by Caesar NB argonian L41
    Marcus Avrelivs Caesar - Stam DK Former Emperor Vivic 6 hours longest
    Nero Clavdivs Caesar - Stam Warden Kyne Former Emperor 12 hours longest.
    Crystallized Frags Lvl 48, Solo mag sorc.
    Unknown Champion Of The Covenant

Officer of Grave Diggers DC PC/NA CP 700+
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss being emp .... that was fun as hell on my mDK

Then Do it XD get that emperor again.

difficult when working 14 hour days and only being able to play for an hour and a half now :/
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was on EU Kyne for a few minutes last night. A friendly response to a friendly message :)
    message.gif

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was going through some of my old recorded vids from last year ....... i think im gonna bring a toon back from the grave ;)
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Shado187 , I'm rolling a couple EP. DC is really killing Sotha during the hours I play so non-vet has been a little more fun. I took a couple resources this morning and had double digit DC show up.

@Adenoma I seen you and few others here talk about rolling EP and that's good but overall it changes nothing, EP has had other guild's from other faction's come to our side to help our pathetic butts before and we win a campaign or few maybe even crown emp but once they leave it goes back to the way it was :( Vivec has got to be the best campaign as far as pop balance goes almost everyday all day the campaign is pop locked and the map constantly changes color there are fights everywhere only problem is proctards, I wish Kyne was more like vivec in pop balance and activity. Anyways I look forward to seeing you all EP side tho I'm going to be spending more time in vet till kyne pop balances out
    Edited by Shado187 on August 9, 2017 5:28PM
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    We did good work last night once we got a group together and got moving. Had some really good fights.
    Options
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭
    If we can get another group or 2 like what we had last night, EP will be in a lot better shape
    Wanders-Many-Rivers: EP Argonian Nightblade Stamina DPS
    Heals-In-Rivers: EP Argonian Templar Magicka Healer
    Roams-Many-Rivers EP Argonian Nightblade Magicka Healer
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    That may help people start caring too. Last night at Ales I was hollering in zone to get there and get siege set up. Somebody answered me and said " we are about to flag Fare". I was like ? That's the worst place you could possibly be right now. They said " I know". I was thinking no wonder we struggle so much. Lol
    Options
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭
    That may help people start caring too. Last night at Ales I was hollering in zone to get there and get siege set up. Somebody answered me and said " we are about to flag Fare". I was like ? That's the worst place you could possibly be right now. They said " I know". I was thinking no wonder we struggle so much. Lol

That was me actually while following crown in a different group. I'm Runs-with-Rivers in game.
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Oh ha ha. I'm Slightly Swerving. Well you need to get your **** together. Lol
    Options
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭

I was relaying the group leader's strategy to zone while trying to convince otherwise in group chat. We did join you in grabbing the scroll and I was the scroll runner.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ep had some good amount of players over at ales farm area last night ... was fun jumping into the middle of a group of them lol

Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭

I was relaying the group leader's strategy to zone while trying to convince otherwise in group chat. We did join you in grabbing the scroll and I was the scroll runner.

I know . Just busting your chops a little.
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    @Itsnotarealwar , that was me at Arrius. And at BRK. I was trying to solo farm and nobody showed up so I set up siege to try and attract some attention.

Maybe you can give me some build advice then. You killed me there. I think there were 2 other AD that died quickly. Then you and I fought for a bit and I died. You are a Sorceror correct? At blue road mine.
    Edited by Itsnotarealwar on August 9, 2017 3:38PM
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah. That's pretty much what AD says when EP pulls that kind of bs. Here we are tryin to go for a dethrone - we had just taken nik and on our way to Ash... and oh wait what is this? Ep is at Fare. Great. Pull us off what we are doing to take care of our tri keep. @Valen_Byte was so irritated he was shooting his staff at Runs-with-Rivers dead body. For like 2 minutes. I mean what [snip] good does it do if EP is at Aleswell and AD is at Ash tryin to dethrone DC for EP to also go Fare? It doesn't, its stupid. And stupid *** like that happens all the time. Tho its normally Alessia not Fare. Same ol crap diff day lol!

Then we had to take care of the stupid ass DC who go to BB every damn night at the same time to take out the stairs and farm noobs that don't know how to deal with them. 5 nights in a row now we've had to put a stop to their stupidity.

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 28, 2017 4:00PM
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I remember thinking Rayles burst and Ash burst by AD. Now is our chance. Wait What? My friend who had played a long time was watching all this just losing his mind.
    Options
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭
    I will admit that I made a small mistake and assumed ales meant alessia, not aleswell. In that case, flagging fare made sense. I had also just logged in to cyrodiil and wasn't paying attention to the overall map. At least we didn't flag bloodmayne, which is what my group leader originally wanted to do.
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will admit that I made a small mistake and assumed ales meant alessia, not aleswell. In that case, flagging fare made sense. I had also just logged in to cyrodiil and wasn't paying attention to the overall map. At least we didn't flag bloodmayne, which is what my group leader originally wanted to do.

lol Woulda made no difference in the scheme of things, which keep of ours you hit while a dethrone of DC was tryin to happen. Meh, used to it tho. At least EP did the right thing and went Aleswell in the end :)
    Edited by Vyle_Byte on August 9, 2017 4:41PM
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    might not be in kyne tonight .... gonna start the remake of my toon ... and my fiance decided she wanted to come down tonight to get away from her parents house for the night.... not looking forward to grinding another toon ... BUT at least for this toon ill just be using craftable gear ... depends on how quickly i get bored of grinding a new toon up a bit
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on August 9, 2017 5:09PM

Options
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

Yeah. That's pretty much what AD says when EP pulls that kind of bs. Here we are tryin to go for a dethrone - we had just taken nik and on our way to Ash... and oh wait what is this? Ep is at Fare. Great. Pull us off what we are doing to take care of our tri keep. @Valen_Byte was so irritated he was shooting his staff at Runs-with-Rivers dead body. For like 2 minutes. I mean what [snip] good does it do if EP is at Aleswell and AD is at Ash tryin to dethrone DC for EP to also go Fare? It doesn't, its stupid. And stupid *** like that happens all the time. Tho its normally Alessia not Fare. Same ol crap diff day lol!

Then we had to take care of the stupid ass DC who go to BB every damn night at the same time to take out the stairs and farm noobs that don't know how to deal with them. 5 nights in a row now we've had to put a stop to their stupidity.

I call EP on that kind of BS all the time they don't like it but they wont say crap back to me because they know they are wrong but it still doesn't stop them from doing it. I think every faction has their trolls who take a grp of ppl somewhere they shouldn't during the worst times to do stupid crap for no point other then to amuse themselves when their team mates all get wiped.

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 28, 2017 4:00PM
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Itsnotarealwar , I run 4x Magnus, 4x mara's with atronach and trifood. It's all about just looking for burst windows. Otherwise line of sight folks and you'll be good to go.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, I play all classes a fair amount. I think I'm going to roll an EP stamplar and magNB when I'm over there.

In vet I used to play magDK/stamDK but now I exclusively main MagWarden.
    Edited by Adenoma on August 9, 2017 5:29PM
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭
    Shado187 wrote: »
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

I call EP on that kind of BS all the time they don't like it but they wont say crap back to me because they know they are wrong but it still doesn't stop them from doing it. I think every faction has their trolls who take a grp of ppl somewhere they shouldn't during the worst times to do stupid crap for no point other then to amuse themselves when their team mates all get wiped.

Yeah you are right I do sometimes do even that seem to actively work against the alliance, buy usually I am solo. In this case, I wasn't leading the group nor did I realize the situation until we were about to flag fare. I didn't even realize DC still had emp until I joined the fighting around bleakers and aleswell. I have bad strategic awareness at times which is why I don't lead groups.

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on January 30, 2018 9:17PM
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The flagging of fare by EP last night was just normal. In my eyes that is why Ep has so much trouble keeping pop. They constantly, daily, make poor strategic moves on the map and in the end it does nothing but discourage people from playing on Ep.

Ad used to do the same thing on a daily basis. That was one of my first motivations when we desided to start an AD guild. My goal was to fight the stupid. We did it by running groups and showing them that making good statiegic moves was a lot more fun than running all around the map doing nothing. Sure AD still makes some bad moves here and the but not like they used to.

My rules for stratiegic play.

1. Home keeps first. They are worth twice as many points as the enemy keeps. First priority is to defend or secure home keeps.

2. Push to gain enemy positions only when all home keeps are held. There are a few exceptions to this like, defending emp keeps when your faction has emp or if the enemy is turtled up in your home keep you may be better off hitting one of theirs.

3. Make sure your group has STONE trebs for walls and Fire ballista for enemy players. You need to take that wall down fast. Get max siege or close to it on every wall you hit.

4. Make sure everyone has at least 10 should gems on them at all times. I have many times, bought and handed out hundreds of soul gems at a time. I will say it in zone even. "if you are too cheap to buy soul gems, find me and I will give you some." This rule is important but not as important as 1 and 2.

5. This one is for those who choose to lead. Even if you wipe to a difficult objective, dont be a ***. Tell them they did well, point out what the group as a whole can do to change the results next time and do not give up. Keep at it until you get it. Keep it light and fun. It is a game and you can enjoy it even if you are not winning.

This is what we brought to Ad BWB when we started. It changed the faction as a whole. Brought us from the bottom where we had been for months, to the top for a time.

Then I got burnt out. I have often thought about doing it again but I am tired. lol This is how we did it. Followed these simple rules and stayed consistent, never giving up.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Itsnotarealwar , that was me at Arrius. And at BRK. I was trying to solo farm and nobody showed up so I set up siege to try and attract some attention.

Maybe you can give me some build advice then. You killed me there. I think there were 2 other AD that died quickly. Then you and I fought for a bit and I died. You are a Sorceror correct? At blue road mine.

Adenoma's is a good mind to pick for build advice. Certainly knows what works well together. Though maybe a little biased towards his own favorites. ;)
    Also, I play all classes a fair amount. I think I'm going to roll an EP stamplar and magNB when I'm over there.

In vet I used to play magDK/stamDK but now I exclusively main MagWarden.

Yay! You can come hang with me on my red DKs! And maybe fight alongside some longtime rivals (which is actually a lot of fun).
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I think our builds are comparable. I was #6 on the leaderboard when I logged off last night ( not a big deal I know ) so I'm getting plenty of kills. There are just people out there that completely destroy and it makes me wonder how they roll. I think experience goes a long way.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sweet... home!!! now to figure out which toon to delete .... and then what to name the remake..... seeing as though i can't use the original name .... "of blackwater" doesnt really make sense now that the campaign is gone

Options
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sweet... home!!! now to figure out which toon to delete .... and then what to name the remake..... seeing as though i can't use the original name .... "of blackwater" doesnt really make sense now that the campaign is gone

You should still call it "of Blackwater" for nostalgia's sake.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.