Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Sotha Sil seemed much easier to get kills in. But I also feel like there were more healers and more damage output. I have ran into some VERY good players in Kyne and was thinking damn that person is a bad ass. That Wolf guy took me all the farm guards and 1 other group member to kill last night.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    < ?
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    < ?

Yes you. At the Dragonclaw farm.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol AH yeah lol... i was on my magSorc Ŵølf X ... def had fun last night thats for sure ... funny part is im only running 1 shield ( steadfast ward ) still 2 lvls to go to get that one morphed
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on August 8, 2017 4:25PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    O yes. Wolf is a wicked tough nut to crack.
    Edited by DCeiver0 on August 8, 2017 4:24PM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I kept thinking "just die you taky mofo" ! Cost me 30k magicka and some pride to bring him down.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kept thinking "just die you taky mofo" ! Cost me 30k magicka and some pride to bring him down.

if u think that one was tanky u should see Ŵølf iv lol .... hmmmm... maybe ill run on him tonight for the hour and a half ill be able to play tonight when i get home from the second job
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on August 8, 2017 4:26PM

Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I have been in 1v3's that weren't that difficult.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think on my mag sorc im running 5x kag/4x magnus and random jewelry 5H/2L
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on August 8, 2017 4:33PM

Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol AH yeah lol... i was on my magSorc Ŵølf X ... def had fun last night thats for sure ... funny part is im only running 1 shield ( steadfast ward ) still 2 lvls to go to get that one morphed

I was really hoping to see who would win in 1v1, you against Mad Aligned, seemed like a pretty even match before the others came along.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I'm running 5 Seducer and 5 Alteration Mastery. I never run out of magic and it's really fun to play. It's just not very good against Dragon Knight's, Templars, Night Blades and other Sorcerors. Other than that it's pretty good.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm running 5 Seducer and 5 Alteration Mastery. I never run out of magic and it's really fun to play. It's just not very good against Dragon Knight's, Templars, Night Blades and other Sorcerors. Other than that it's pretty good.

nice!... havent tried alteration yet

Options
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭

So its good against wardens?
    Wanders-Many-Rivers: EP Argonian Nightblade Stamina DPS
    Heals-In-Rivers: EP Argonian Templar Magicka Healer
    Roams-Many-Rivers EP Argonian Nightblade Magicka Healer
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭

No. I forgot about them. Nope not good against them either.
    Options
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭

No. I forgot about them. Nope not good against them either.

Oh okay.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DCeiver0 ... ive got an idea I want to test out with Ŵølf iv gear setup wise .... if ur around later tonight ( 10:40pm EsT ) think i could borrow u as a test subject?

Options
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    I like how everyone has a suggestion for EP players yet 2yrs of EP being the worst faction overall in Kyne and nothing has or is going to change :| I haven't been playing much in Kyne lately because well wtf is the point? I will be heading to Vet campaign again were the pop is about even, I'll keep on eye on Kyne I am curious to see how long EP will continue to be crap!

Who ever mentioned that Racial's passives for EP were a cause of lower pop you may be right. I talked to a few brand new player's and asked why they choose their faction and it came down to races so idk maybe you were on to something.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    @DCeiver0 ... ive got an idea I want to test out with Ŵølf iv gear setup wise .... if ur around later tonight ( 10:40pm EsT ) think i could borrow u as a test subject?

Ooo I like testing, I will most likely be around.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

Ooo I like testing, I will most likely be around.

cool, ill let u know when i get home tonight... gotta make 1 part of the gear though ... and try my luck with getting the set i need in the boxes lol if i dont get the second set ill let u know that the test will have to be done at a different time lol

Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I see yellow is afraid to fight blue when blue has Emperor again.
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see yellow is afraid to fight blue when blue has Emperor again.

Well it aint the yellow on this thread. Im not even in game right now and I can tell you that. Never afraid to fight blue, not even with emp. No one in this thread is scared of an emp.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Thank God because the 6 EP online can't hold Blue Road from yellow and Arrius from blue very well.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss being emp .... that was fun as hell on my mDK

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/vVQFHRVRoOQ

For past reference

Options
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭
    But we did hold arrius somehow
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah that was great! And I apologize to AD. Whoever the yellow guy was at Arrius destroying the blue guys, I love you.
    Edited by Itsnotarealwar on August 8, 2017 9:43PM
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    My friend told me to be quiet and leave the forums alone or I will end up hating this game. I think somebody here told me that too. He told me I talk too much. I'm very sorry. See you all in the game!
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Itsnotarealwar , that was me at Arrius. And at BRK. I was trying to solo farm and nobody showed up so I set up siege to try and attract some attention.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shado187 , I'm rolling a couple EP. DC is really killing Sotha during the hours I play so non-vet has been a little more fun. I took a couple resources this morning and had double digit DC show up.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
This discussion has been closed.