Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was about to log in for some PvP fun after spending like 2 hours picking shards for my crafter....

http://imgur.com/a/Ve65S

Nope, back to PvE.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, I would love that. It's fun to fight outnumbered. Better than group ganking the inside of a postern with what - six other folks at Roe?
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went to vet instead, I'll leave AD do its usual afternoon/evening PvDoor for a bit and come back later.

What's with the obsession with front doors in vet though? They all rush inside to get oiled down like the massage parlor gave them a group discount or something.
    Edited by gabriebe on July 9, 2017 9:36PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Went to vet instead, I'll leave AD do its usual afternoon/evening PvDoor for a bit and come back later.

What's with the obsession with front doors in vet though? They all rush inside to get oiled down like the massage parlor gave them a group discount or something.

In part, it's due to the fact that in CP enabled vet camps, siege doesn't hit very hard. This makes frontdooring preferrable.

Additionally, with the ram buff a few patches ago, frontdooring is insanely fast. In an environment where most people have 60 speed/60 stam horses, it can make a big difference.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea but Sotha is non-CP. Siege still hits pretty hard, and when it's heavily defended I just don't understand why they do it. Overall the map strategy seems to be all about numbers and going the next keep down the line.

The traitor

• kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just have to say, Kyne PC NA has been a LOT of fun for me, in fact haven't had this much fun in PvP for a loooonnnnngggg time. Probably going back to 1.2 when PvP was fun.

You never know what colour the map is going to be when you log in, (I like that) and the fights, (apart from those twinked out builds you come across, yeah wardens, I'm looking at you...) well, the fights are pretty good, probably the most balance in PvP currently out of everything. On top of that, the investment in gear is much easier. If you wan't to try something, perhaps a specific build, you can just buy the gear you need very cheaply. For my sorc, I bought some lvl 30 purple elegant gear, probably got lucky, but was paying 90 gold each.

I dunno, for me, someone that doesn't have enough time to devote a huge amount of hours into PvP, I'm finding this campaign a lot of fun. It's not fun when it's all yellow, blue or red for the entire campaign, but when it swings like it has been... well, I'll continue to play as long as it stays like this.

It's good to be non CP too.

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    farming ... farming and more farming! lol all weekend i farmed Sun weapons .... got all the weapons i needed at least ... 2 sharpened swords... 1 sharpened inferno staff and a sharpened resto ... as well as 2 sturdy shields and a reinforced shield .... next is to farm for a divines BsW chest ... gotta do more pledges for keys so i can get a divines shoulder piece of grothdarr as well ... then ill have all divines pieces for PvE lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea but Sotha is non-CP. Siege still hits pretty hard, and when it's heavily defended I just don't understand why they do it. Overall the map strategy seems to be all about numbers and going the next keep down the line.

Yeah, I know. I think it's just old habits, tbh, though there are a few other things (even in Sotha) that make frontdooring more attractive than it is in Kyne:
    1. people tend to rez and drop camps a little more often, so a few drops on the breach isn't a big deal.
    2. Siege shield shows up. Even when unneeded. Siege shield on open field fights. Siege shield on Alessia bridge.
    3. More numbers overall=faster push through the narrow front door.
    4. Generally better gear means the NPCs in Sotha are less of a problem than they are in Kyne (though still more than in Vivec).

If you ever played in Haderus before it closed, the last 2 months or so it was literally all front door, all the time. I think I went like 4 days in there without seeing a wall down.

And yeah, there's only a few guilds in Sotha that regularly hit backkeeps (outside of scroll grabs). But again, part of that is that there is a lot smaller advantage in hitting backkeeps due to those 60/60 horses. And there are a lot of full-potato pug groups on all 3 sides that pretty much just autorun from their frontline and see what happens.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    I just have to say, Kyne PC NA has been a LOT of fun for me, in fact haven't had this much fun in PvP for a loooonnnnngggg time. Probably going back to 1.2 when PvP was fun.

You never know what colour the map is going to be when you log in, (I like that) and the fights, (apart from those twinked out builds you come across, yeah wardens, I'm looking at you...) well, the fights are pretty good, probably the most balance in PvP currently out of everything. On top of that, the investment in gear is much easier. If you wan't to try something, perhaps a specific build, you can just buy the gear you need very cheaply. For my sorc, I bought some lvl 30 purple elegant gear, probably got lucky, but was paying 90 gold each.

I dunno, for me, someone that doesn't have enough time to devote a huge amount of hours into PvP, I'm finding this campaign a lot of fun. It's not fun when it's all yellow, blue or red for the entire campaign, but when it swings like it has been... well, I'll continue to play as long as it stays like this.

It's good to be non CP too.

Welcome!! Glad you enjoying KY. Good to see fresh peeps in here and game!
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • LucaBrasi
    LucaBrasi
    New campaign just started u can already guess who will lead the campaign and get emp 1st in the new campaign. I feel bad for the new dc/ep players who have to deal with the ad zerglings hope it doesn't discourage them from pvp entirely.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khrogo1 wrote: »
    New campaign just started u can already guess who will lead the campaign and get emp 1st in the new campaign. I feel bad for the new dc/ep players who have to deal with the ad zerglings hope it doesn't discourage them from pvp entirely.

this is quite typical for summers tbh ... everyone is on school break and ad flourishes and conquers the map with large numbers.... which is one of the reasons ive been farming and staying for the most part on my main toon the last week
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Agreed that ad is a bit much during the day right now but, last weeks pop was not as bad as some would like to think. The score last cycle shows this. When I logged last night the score was only about 1k dif from first to last. No low pop bonuses since last summer. Was a good week.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Added a new 10-49 Grab Bag queue for Battlegrounds."

!!!!! :o
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The good: there's now an under-50 queue for Battlegrounds.

The bad: after the campaign name change, we can't call them Blackwater Battlegrounds. I hate seeing an alliteration opportunity be missed!
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Added a new 10-49 Grab Bag queue for Battlegrounds."

!!!!! :o

I'm definitely going to come back to at least give that a try. If I recall, they had originally said it was going to be included with Morrowind, but dropped it without saying a word.
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Queue was pretty bad for BGs think I only managed to get into three matches in two hours. :'(
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow.... that nerf to sharpened........... after i had just spent 3 days farming sharpened sun weapons

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    wow.... that nerf to sharpened........... after i had just spent 3 days farming sharpened sun weapons

Pretty sure Sharpened is still BIS. It may have been cut by half, but it was so overpowered before that even at half power it's still very strong. Now it's just better than others by like 1% instead of by a mile.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • LucaBrasi
    LucaBrasi
    Around 10 am est dc decides to push for emp no biggie but then the only ep grp up and running decides to go for Ni-Mohk scroll at BM(a dc scroll at that) instead of defending against emp push??? Makes no sense, They failed getting the scroll of course but even if they got it how long would they be able to hold it against emp? There should be an IQ test to run grps in cyro cuz some of these grp leaders are really special and not in a good way. No offense to DC actually nice to see u guys pushing out beyond alesw and ash.
    Edited by LucaBrasi on July 11, 2017 2:54PM
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP gonna EP.

The traitor

• Anlace
    Anlace
    ✭✭✭

I think the backstabby bitchiness in /zone is probably more discouraging than losing fights, but maybe that's just me.

Morale is mighty.
    Templar - Warden - Sorc
    all magicka all the time
  • LucaBrasi
    LucaBrasi
    EP gonna EP.
    I agree ep does some ep *** sometimes

Anlace wrote: »

I think the backstabby bitchiness in /zone is probably more discouraging than losing fights, but maybe that's just me.

Morale is mighty.

I don't know whut u mean unless ur talking about my comment in zone that the ep grp leader is either a dc main trolling or just stupid if so well that's not bitchiness that's common sense. sort of like common sense would tell that ep grp they couldn't pick up the dc scroll they were going for at bm cuz ep doesn't own any of their own scrolls! Or common sense would tell u that u should defend against emp push especially when the last 2 keeps they need are urs! I call it how it is if u don't like it fine doesn't change the facts
    Edited by LucaBrasi on July 11, 2017 3:22PM
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP gonna ErP.
    fixed it for you :D

• LucaBrasi
    LucaBrasi
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    EP gonna ErP.
    fixed it for you :D

lol I may be ep 100% but that's tru, Ep needs more coordination we are too disorganized we have no TS/discord grps ep side I think that's whut hurts us more then our low pop
  • Anlace
    Anlace
    ✭✭✭
    EP gonna EP.

Morale is mighty.

I don't know whut u mean unless ur talking about my comment in zone that the ep grp leader is either a dc main trolling or just stupid if so well that's not bitchiness that's common sense. sort of like common sense would tell that ep grp they couldn't pick up the dc scroll they were going for at bm cuz ep doesn't own any of their own scrolls! Or common sense would tell u that u should defend against emp push especially when the last 2 keeps they need are urs! I call it how it is if u don't like it fine doesn't change the facts

Easy tiger, I'm Covenant. Wasn't calling you out - or anybody in particular - just making a general observation. When we get smashed by 2 or 3 times the numbers of AD, it is what it is. They're not even being *** about it, just rolling over us like the tide. Not discouraged.

When people in my own faction spend ten minutes trying to undermine group leaders because their ideas and objectives are clearly more important, that sucks all the fun right out of the room. Starting to wear me down.
    Templar - Warden - Sorc
    all magicka all the time
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP gonna EP.

Morale is mighty.

Easy tiger, I'm Covenant. Wasn't calling you out - or anybody in particular - just making a general observation. When we get smashed by 2 or 3 times the numbers of AD, it is what it is. They're not even being *** about it, just rolling over us like the tide. Not discouraged.

When people in my own faction spend ten minutes trying to undermine group leaders because their ideas and objectives are clearly more important, that sucks all the fun right out of the room. Starting to wear me down.

Same kind of stuff goes on in AD zone chat too; *** are certainly not specific to any one alliance.
  • Anlace
    Anlace
    ✭✭✭
    EP gonna EP.

Morale is mighty.

Same kind of stuff goes on in AD zone chat too; *** are certainly not specific to any one alliance.

Oddly comforting. And of course you're right. :/
    Edited by Anlace on July 11, 2017 4:32PM
    Templar - Warden - Sorc
    all magicka all the time
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think every once in a while I might come back through nonvet with a stamina warden. The campaign is too much fun!
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tried lowbie BG last night. Got into 3 matches. First one solo with 3 groups made of randoms. That match went well. Balanced. Second match Vyle joined me and again, aside from our duo, all randoms. Balanced. Third match I was silo again. My team was all random and one of the other teams was also. The third group was organized from DC. That match sucked.

In short, I think the lowbie BG should maybe not allow premade groups. Or, split it up. One mode is for premade groups, and one fir all random. Just my thought so far.
    GM of BYTE
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a few more toons to vet out. I may be back when I get off my PUBG kick.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
This discussion has been closed.