Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    agreed... although big fights can be a blast too ... i remember last year we had a 3 way at i think ash that lasted for an hour .... it was so much fun .... but when groups are getting steam rolled its just boring as hell .... ive only been passed roe once so far today and that was just to get the mundus .... currently im just getting books and shards until the map gets better ... then ill play lol

Why do I think Wolf is on vacation for the week :)

I'm jealous.

i was on vaca that week :P lol

I'm taking next week off for my bday... have a couple of hikes planned, but several days I'll be putting in work for EP! :)

lol... thats y i took that week off ... well the bday part ... stayed home and spent my bday with my fiance and step son who spent the night before my birthday and the night of my birthday

Nice! I've got a couple of days next week planned to spend all day in game. I did think briefly about taking the whole week and trying for Emp... but... the weather is too good right now, gotta get outside!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol yeah ... went to the beach that friday and to the park that saturday ... and @Stridig i gotz the banz 2 lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • LucaBrasi
    LucaBrasi
    [img][/img]1ze8bhj.png

in9xlz.jpg
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khrogo1 wrote: »
    [img][/img]1ze8bhj.png

in9xlz.jpg

looks about right lately lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khrogo1 wrote: »
    [img][/img]1ze8bhj.png

in9xlz.jpg

9d5561e0305fd2f19290b484f3a8cdb9--work-humor-nurse-stuff.jpg
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love how quiet AD has been about prime time emping and PvDooring lately.
    Edited by gabriebe on July 7, 2017 3:44PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Anybody else have a message about being banned until 1970 on their profile? Pretty funny.

My Blizzard account is locked until 2041 because somebody managed to break into my WoW account (which I only ever played for a month like, 6-7 years ago). Luckily I don't really play any Blizzard games except Hearthstone (which for whatever reason didn't get locked), and if I ever want to play any I can just make a new account.
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Love how quiet AD has been about prime time emping and PvDooring lately.

The first time Valen was crowned this week, it was indeed at prime time, that's when the AD on this thread pushed for it. After that, that's all pugglets and AA man, not us on this thread. As in, still in bed so nothing we can do about it. :/

Hell, most the AD on this thread dont even play here anymore.
    Edited by Vyle_Byte on July 7, 2017 4:26PM
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    [
    The first time Valen was crowned this week, it was indeed at prime time, that's when the AD on this thread pushed for it. After that, that's all pugglets and AA man, not us on this thread. As in, still in bed so nothing we can do about it. :/

Hell, most the AD on this thread dont even play here anymore.

Did you guys have a hard to killing NPCs when you Valen emped?

Edited by vamp_emily on July 7, 2017 4:41PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing you can do about it, didn't stop anyone on this thread to call anyone we emped during nighttime (which is more active than daytime by far!) a scrub emp, nightcapper, etc. for months.

Just funny how this criticism seems to have mysteriously disappeared when the AD mid-day zerg does what a mid-day zerg does when there`s like 5-8 DCs online, if that. And it's not hard to push during primetime when you have 1-2 bars of extra pop during said push lol.
    Edited by gabriebe on July 7, 2017 4:44PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, the Npc's gave us no trouble. The defenders on both EP and DC did though. It has been a lot of fun this week.

And I have pretty much stopped posting if you haven't noticed. This is due to the nasty nature of some of you. Turns me into something I am not and dont want to be. So I say nothing most the time now.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully that applies to these little unsollicited blue messages I get once in a while ;)

The traitor

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hopefully that applies to these little unsollicited blue messages I get once in a while ;)

lol Those are all in good fun. I mean when my kill report shows 11 Dizzy swings in a row from one person, you might get a message about a broken keyboard.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't care what faction you're on, if you're sitting at a gate keep with no objectives to be gained by defending against me and a group of newbies I'm trying to teach, you're going to be gargling my pixelated nuts after I burn your soul from the inside out. Some people don't know any better I get that. But if youre a stamsorc running Eternal hunt, you do and I have 0 remorse for flattening you repeatedly. End rant.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    I don't care what faction you're on, if you're sitting at a gate keep with no objectives to be gained by defending against me and a group of newbies I'm trying to teach, you're going to be gargling my pixelated nuts after I burn your soul from the inside out. Some people don't know any better I get that. But if youre a stamsorc running Eternal hunt, you do and I have 0 remorse for flattening you repeatedly. End rant.

That is an amazing line right there lol!

Also, concur.

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    No, the Npc's gave us no trouble. The defenders on both EP and DC did though. It has been a lot of fun this week.

And I have pretty much stopped posting if you haven't noticed. This is due to the nasty nature of some of you. Turns me into something I am not and dont want to be. So I say nothing most the time now.

Sorry... I'll try to be more civil... :)
    Obituary:
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thats exactly how i felt a few weeks ago when ad was camping the tri keeps after having already taken the scrolls ... when we finally were able to take warden back i tbagged EVERY ad that was there

Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing a ganker in vet.... oh, all those delicious t-bags ive received lol

The traitor

Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

giphy.gif

I'm not scared, If BB is blue I am defending it!

Edited by vamp_emily on July 7, 2017 6:27PM

Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've been playing a ganker in vet.... oh, all those delicious t-bags ive received lol

I'm level 28 on the EU server, and working on 3 traits on all my crafting :)

When I log in and see AD 3 bars vs 1 bar, I normally go to Vivec. It is fun having a level 25 healer with 630cp. As long as I stay in the zerg I do good :)

Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

You defending a keep is about equivalent to half an npc being added there anyway
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    You defending a keep is about equivalent to half an npc being added there anyway

lol, I understand you have to sound cool in front of your forum friends, i get it. Normally I am not alone. :)

Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the truth makes me sound 'cool' so be it :p
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »

giphy.gif

Best thing I've read in a while
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gabriebe , I will agree with @Vyle_Byte . Our guild is mostly playing in Sotha Sil so a large portion of our forum PvP has moved over there too. I think that's why we aren't talking about a campaign we aren't in.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

That is an amazing line right there lol!

Also, concur.

1s5nn5.jpg

giphy.gif

This was at Rayles after Warden and Glade were returned to DC. However, if I catch you doing that while I'm AD or EP.... See above.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else think that unbreakable Eclipse spam from NPCs is utter cancer?
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Anyone else think that unbreakable Eclipse spam from NPCs is utter cancer?

Yep. WTB npc eclipse on my magplar..
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the first time I have un-bookmarked the BwB thread since a few BwB threads ago. Feels like I'm going through a break up.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dat 15.8k tick at Alessia to start the day... Delicious.

The traitor

Options
This discussion has been closed.