Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way.... it looks like with Horns of the Reach DLC, we will be able to start banking AP.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Some comments were removed for an outbreak of flaming and insults. Please try to keep future comments civil along with following the forum rules.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    By the way.... it looks like with Horns of the Reach DLC, we will be able to start banking AP.

Really?! That would be amazing! Its about damn time lol!

#hashtaginginsmalllettersjusttomesswithdeadly
    >:)

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

You can read about it on the website. Finally!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I may be more excited about this tho:

"We're also adding customizable combat cues for ability and attack telegraphs. This will allow you to customize the colors displayed so that you can better identify attacks in game, making it easier for everybody to play and enjoy ESO."

Yay! This should help some of our colorblind friends :) Very cool. But yeah that banking ap and writ vouchers is gonna be sweet too!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... maybe next they will add in a custom sound effect for skills .... id change the cloak skill to a fart sound .... or a girly scream
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I may be more excited about this tho:

"We're also adding customizable combat cues for ability and attack telegraphs. This will allow you to customize the colors displayed so that you can better identify attacks in game, making it easier for everybody to play and enjoy ESO."

Yay! This should help some of our colorblind friends :) Very cool. But yeah that banking ap and writ vouchers is gonna be sweet too!

Wow, one thing I've wanted for ages (the AP banking) and another thing I didn't even realize I wanted. I'm not color blind, but there are some combat cues I've always had problems recognizing, so being able to change them to something more easily identifiable actually sounds really awesome. Maybe I'll have to come back for a while after the next update.
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id love something that could change the style of the equipment so I wouldnt end up having to build my entire build around avoiding looking like crap.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you really want to mess with him just use bad sentence structure , spell things incorrectly and put comma's in the wrong place. He goes bonkers over that sort of stuff.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Dying.
    If you really want to mess with him just use bad sentence structure , spell things incorrectly and put comma's in the wrong place. He goes bonkers over that sort of stuff.

Dead.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_nm63ds5g3M1qcs7p4o1_500.gif

When the AD mid-day zerg starts rolling in and EP just goes full Team Purple with us...

Not a bad day when you manage to hold emp long enough for a first time emp to log in after work and play, while also receiving free keyboard offers from @Valen_Byte. And running a scroll in duo from the AD temple lol.

I'll take this model please

50334b9c4fc2450bdff07bed79b95a5d.jpg
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dying.

Dead.

But has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get it. Hahahaha
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dying.

Dead.

you already been done dead yo
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • worsttankever
    worsttankever
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I don't care about balance. I want EP to zerg the map. Argonians now have my love since I started playing magicka warden.

Any tips to share on the build ? I just rolled a baby Argonian mag warden myself. No idea where to take her!
    Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I don't care about balance. I want EP to zerg the map. Argonians now have my love since I started playing magicka warden.

Any tips to share on the build ? I just rolled a baby Argonian mag warden myself. No idea where to take her!

I know you didn't ask me but for leveling my Mag Warden I have just been using the usual stuff. 5 Seducer, 3 Torugs and 3 Willpower. If Willpower is unavailable to you then 3 Queens Elegance is almost exactly the same. Sustain is really good and damage is pretty good. I have been most successful in groups of 4 to 6. Shock staff front bar and Resto staff back bar. I am by no means a Warden expert though as it is only level 46 or so.
    Edited by Stridig on July 6, 2017 10:39PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the only time I've farmed up an overland set for non-vet, but I ran 5x necro, 3x willpower, and 3x magnus with all light armor. Ran witchmother's and atronach mundus with an Argonian.

Destro:
    -Force Pulse/Crushing Shock (preference)
    -Screaming Cliff Racer
    -Deep Fissure
    -Inner Light
    -Harness Magicka
    U: Northern Storm

Resto:
    -Healing Ward
    -Elusive Mist
    -Blue Betty
    -Ice Fortress
    -Flex (Leeching Vines/Spidey Heal/Shimmering Shield
    U: Healing Thicket

Basic combo is a medium weave of deep fissure --> cliff racer --> crushing shock. If you can't get them in one burst sequence then just always keep deep fissure rolling even if you're having to bar swap and shield. The CC and damage while you're shielding is silly good. Remember it's gonna go off in whichever direction you're looking and keep that in mind with when you're going to get CC'd because it'll just shoot off in any direction (generally backwards).
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just finished outfitting my vet ice frost staff tank magicka warden and I honestly had no clue what to do. I bought some Shalk Exoskeleton for cheap to stack Minor and Major Heroism with Shimmering Shield on m S&B bar for the healing thicket spam lolz. I'll report once I get to try it out in the field. The 47k spell damage resist looks fun though.
    Edited by gabriebe on July 6, 2017 11:28PM

The traitor

Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think Emp has anything to do with it
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I just finished outfitting my vet ice frost staff tank magicka warden and I honestly had no clue what to do. I bought some Shalk Exoskeleton for cheap to stack Minor and Major Heroism with Shimmering Shield on m S&B bar for the healing thicket spam lolz. I'll report once I get to try it out in the field. The 47k spell damage resist looks fun though.

Resist caps at 32.5k. 47k will help only if your opponent has 15k penetration.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen AD potato this bad in a while. I mean sure some but, I... dont even know whats happening right now its just.. boil em mash em stick em in a stew man lol! :D
    Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night I saw AD sieging a wall with scattershot. :D
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 47k is only because of the racial passives of the Breton and with Ice Fortress + Armor Master proc active. Otherwise I'm sitting around 32k unbuffed. Never played a tank in vet dungeons or vet PvP, just testing it out lol. But I don't intend to kill anything on this build.

Oh and that scattersht siegeing was gold.
    Edited by gabriebe on July 7, 2017 7:18AM

The traitor

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    agreed... although big fights can be a blast too ... i remember last year we had a 3 way at i think ash that lasted for an hour .... it was so much fun .... but when groups are getting steam rolled its just boring as hell .... ive only been passed roe once so far today and that was just to get the mundus .... currently im just getting books and shards until the map gets better ... then ill play lol

Why do I think Wolf is on vacation for the week :)

I'm jealous.

i was on vaca that week :P lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agreed... although big fights can be a blast too ... i remember last year we had a 3 way at i think ash that lasted for an hour .... it was so much fun .... but when groups are getting steam rolled its just boring as hell .... ive only been passed roe once so far today and that was just to get the mundus .... currently im just getting books and shards until the map gets better ... then ill play lol

I'm jealous.

I'm taking next week off for my bday... have a couple of hikes planned, but several days I'll be putting in work for EP! :)
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I wish I was on vacation right now.

A network switch went bad at work and I think everyone wants to gank me right now :) My boss who deals with the network is currently on vacation.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A network switch went bad at work and I think everyone wants to gank me right now :) My boss who deals with the network is currently on vacation.

I feel your pain on that one. My boss is on vacation and on his Outlook "out of office" message it says to contact me for any questions or concerns. I don't even really know what he does. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

better keep ur magicka up so you can cloak

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

I'm jealous.

I'm taking next week off for my bday... have a couple of hikes planned, but several days I'll be putting in work for EP! :)

lol... thats y i took that week off ... well the bday part ... stayed home and spent my bday with my fiance and step son who spent the night before my birthday and the night of my birthday

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody else have a message about being banned until 1970 on their profile? Pretty funny.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody else have a message about being banned until 1970 on their profile? Pretty funny.

Better check your flux capacitor....
    Obituary:
    Options
This discussion has been closed.