Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are to two or three regular DC guilds still running? EP has been low pop for the last year except for a month here and there, but I know many of the DC regulars have either moved on or are gearing up their toons so they can move on. May need to start recruiting in starter zones again if there is a shortage.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only regular guilds I'm aware of in DC that can muster more than 6 people from guild chat are 13 wolves and PUGz. PUGz has been kind of absent lately, 13 does what it can but when we log on it`s usually around midnight and we end up spending the night slowly draining down AD to a manageable pop only to get rear-ended at 5AM when some EP guild (ZZ I think) logs in as we log out.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol yeah, PUGz has been on a PvE kick for the last few weeks ... ive been farming Sun weapons .... got sharpened sword, infero staff and resto staff so far
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No matter what it's only temporary. During Nigel's reign AD won nearly every campaign for quite some time. Then the tide changed and at a point DC had won something like 12 campaigns in a row. I think you have been around long enough now to have experienced a full BwB cycle. In a month or two EP will surge for a while, win a few campaigns, and then it will start all over. Hang in there.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cannot agree more. Keep small groups running. Although I always end up in towers I actually really hate fighting in them - just kite people off resources with a 4 man and get good fights using creative terrain.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to Deca Dixon (Valen-Byte) on your emp! Awesome 3-man last stand at Alessia. And boo to the Nightbladers who had to go to bed just cause it was 3 AM. Sleep, whatever.

And congrats to EP for winning the flag brawl with DC and getting the keep in the end!

<3
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It must have been a tough 6 hours without emp. And FYI we pulled out of the flag because we didn't want to risk AD taking advantage of the mutual destruction going on, since there were way more than 3 ADs on that last stand...
    Edited by gabriebe on July 5, 2017 5:27PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ; ))
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was doing my gold runs when I heard in guild chat that Valen was going for emp. So I came, I saw and I got zerged lol.
    We did all what we could to be annoying and make it hard for AD but yea, being annoying is all we managed to do with what we had. Ash defense could have been better considering it's a tank keep.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    The only regular guilds I'm aware of in DC that can muster more than 6 people from guild chat are 13 wolves and PUGz. PUGz has been kind of absent lately, 13 does what it can but when we log on it`s usually around midnight and we end up spending the night slowly draining down AD to a manageable pop only to get rear-ended at 5AM when some EP guild (ZZ I think) logs in as we log out.

Occasionally ZZ will have a few people in during prime time, but there are a lot of Aussies and Kiwis in the guild (including the GM) who tend to run later...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    No matter what it's only temporary. During Nigel's reign AD won nearly every campaign for quite some time. Then the tide changed and at a point DC had won something like 12 campaigns in a row. I think you have been around long enough now to have experienced a full BwB cycle. In a month or two EP will surge for a while, win a few campaigns, and then it will start all over. Hang in there.

Ahhh.. the times of House Sotha.... *sigh* I feel I've been waiting patiently for that tide to turn....
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

Ahhh.. the times of House Sotha.... *sigh* I feel I've been waiting patiently for that tide to turn....

You'll likely wait forever for a guild like Sotha to return. Ah I remember the days of leading 3 full 24 man groups. They were fun days but I don't have any desire to return to that and I assure you the other remanants of ye olde Sotha don't either. RIP Sotha
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »

You'll likely wait forever for a guild like Sotha to return. Ah I remember the days of leading 3 full 24 man groups. They were fun days but I don't have any desire to return to that and I assure you the other remanants of ye olde Sotha don't either. RIP Sotha

Yeah, I hear ya. As much non fun it is to be on the under populated side and getting zerged down often, it would be just as bad for the campaign to just shift that balance to another faction... but I would like to win a campaign sometimes...
    Obituary:
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I hear ya. As much non fun it is to be on the under populated side and getting zerged down often, it would be just as bad for the campaign to just shift that balance to another faction... but I would like to win a campaign sometimes...

I think many of us in this thread have a thing or two to learn from you about adulthood. Always the underdog, never really complains and doesn't get in arguments with people. There are people in here that have been Emp multiple times that complain about getting zerged. Really makes me think my PvP complaints are petty.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

I think many of us in this thread have a thing or two to learn from you about adulthood. Always the underdog, never really complains and doesn't get in arguments with people. There are people in here that have been Emp multiple times that complain about getting zerged. Really makes me think my PvP complaints are petty.

I don't understand your point. I mean Outlaw's been emp a few times and he's been running solo most of the time
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

I don't understand your point. I mean Outlaw's been emp a few times and he's been running solo most of the time

My point is this:
    I don't recall @Lumsdenml ever having the opportunity to become Emperor, has been on a generally low population faction for a long time and I just realized that he never really complains. However there are others that have been Emp several times that seem to complain about lots of stuff. I just find it interesting how different people with different experiences interact. Maybe I don't really have a point. I don't know. Don't pick on me Rak.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Aww, thanks Stridig! It's probably just because I'm the oldest person on this forum! ;)
    Obituary:
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps those who cry and shriek about campaign balance all the time should consider running EP then. Its sounds to me that its either AD or DC zerging one or the other down.. That kind of happens when your third faction isn't there and the other faction can just stack all of their players on you. EP gets to live through this at Chalman keep every night in Vivec where AD is utterly incompetent and useless so DC can stick 100 players on us. Maybe AD's players are too busy playing here? :D
    Edited by Gederic on July 6, 2017 12:13AM
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care about balance. I want EP to zerg the map. Argonians now have my love since I started playing magicka warden.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • VarisVaris
    VarisVaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my next couple toons im rolling ep
    Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If EP had more of a presence between 8pm-4am est they would be worth considering gearing up a toon.
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC is an absolute ghost town between 8am and 4pm. It just feels that these days generally neither EP or DC bothers in the day so much because no matter what the map will be yellow between like noon and 9PM. Without guilds to pull it together, the campaigns just dead.
    Edited by gabriebe on July 6, 2017 7:06AM

The traitor

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    < works till 10pm most days ... starting at 730am ... so i dont usually get on till around 1030pm ....
    only thing i can think of is......

ad is full of parent's basement dwellers :P
    or just old retired peoples :P
    /sarcasm
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on July 6, 2017 11:39AM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is all just pot-stirring drama. Red is just doing what it takes to get us to 300 pages. Right?
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    This is all just pot-stirring drama. Red is just doing what it takes to get us to 300 pages. Right?

#EyesOnThePrize
    #RoadTo300
    #CapitalizeAllWordsInHashtagsPlease
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On a different note, Kyne reminded me last night why I've been enjoying vet PVP so much. DC pugs attacking keep walls with their ice staves, no one buying siege, aggroing front door guards out of boredom, etc. I know some of them just need to learn, and that's fine (I was in their place not too long ago), but some of them seemed actively set against learning how to function in Cyrodiil. I just don't get that.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#EyesOnThePrize
    #RoadTo300

#noonewantstocapitalizewordsinahashtagbecausethatjusttakestoomucheffort
    #paytacoma
    Obituary:
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#EyesOnThePrize
    #RoadTo300

#paytacoma

#CapitalizingEveryWordInHashTag
    #Don'tPayTacoma
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on July 6, 2017 3:14PM

Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

#EyesOnThePrize
    #RoadTo300

#paytacoma

#CapitalizingEveryOtherWordInHashTag
    #Don'tPayTacoma

Wouldn't capitalizing Every other Word look Like this?
    Obituary:
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

#EyesOnThePrize
    #RoadTo300

#paytacoma

#CapitalizingEveryOtherWordInHashTag
    #Don'tPayTacoma

Wouldn't capitalizing Every other Word look Like this?

fixed it! :P

Options
This discussion has been closed.