Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was on the EU server and I spent all the gold i had on 2 sieges to help defend roe. I put one down and then i went to put another one down and someone took one. I got upset, and called him a few names and then told him i was going to t-bag him when he died.

The reason why I am posting this is, some of us have been playing the game for awhile now and we think others have been too. The person who took my siege was a noob and it was his first day PvPing. He thought that all sieges were for everyone. He didn't know you buy them for personal use and he also apologized. I felt bad and apologized for calling him an idiot.

I really need to change my attitude in PvP.

Edited by vamp_emily on June 30, 2017 11:40PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I was on the EU server and I spent all the gold i had on 2 sieges to help defend roe. I put one down and then i went to put another one down and someone took one. I got upset, and called him a few names and then told him i was going to t-bag him when he died.

The reason why I am posting this is, some of us have been playing the game for awhile now and we think others have been too. The person who took my siege was a noob and it was his first day PvPing. He thought that all sieges were for everyone. He didn't know you buy them for personal use and he also apologized. I felt bad and apologized for calling him an idiot.

You make that face like giphy.gif

New PvP players can certainly get frustrating mostly because they are a constant on the non-vet campaigns and having to explain the basics over and over is tiresome. When I get mad I try and remember that every noob you help gets better, has more fun, becomes more loyal to your faction and may have your back in a pinch. They'll listen to you more too. If I get too frustrated I'll set off on my own and find fun elsewhere.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • VarisVaris
    VarisVaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    does like ep exist anymore
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VarisVaris wrote: »

Oh yea we do. Just not in Kyne. Weird you'd think a campaign named Kyne would be full of Nords
    Edited by Gederic on July 1, 2017 1:32AM
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • VarisVaris
    VarisVaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse @Valen_Byte i feel the love tonight
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

I get that you'd be frustrated on EU, being poor and all. But on NA, where we now have tons and tons of AP, I dont even care if the noobs takes 6-7 of my sieges, I always have 5 stone treb and 5 Cov balista. As long they are shooting the right place and leave the sieges once wall is down, I'm just happy that they siege up instead of light attacking the wall, or go die on the porch.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse @Valen_Byte i feel the love tonight

AWWW YEAAA

We went into to Sotha but it was lagging real bad, thankfully by the time we had given up on that and run some pledges Kyne was a party again.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Anlace
    Anlace
    ✭✭✭

Found them.
    Templar - Warden - Sorc
    all magicka all the time
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sotha thread made it to 13 pages. Heehee
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup I saw that loll
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't play in Kyne much anymore, but when I do, it's a lot of fun!
    I've been doing a lot of pve lately, kinda missed leading pugs.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having lunch with a future doctor tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting an in game friend face to face.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, lots of fun fights today! Felt like EP held its own. And, my little magplar got some new armor and unlocked the beam, finally, at lvl 35. Why do Templars have to wait so long for their execute when night blades have theirs when they enter cyrodiil at lvl 10?
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello? This thing on?
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol was a fun ride last week, all the salt n hate from emp runners was tasty, nice to rez them as emp while laughing at how weak they were was fun too.

made lieutenant lv45 so i proud, nothing like leveling in PvP.

DC ok but chilling, AD arrogant squishy morning cap zerg, EP i try next. (rip AD without me)
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lolololol.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel bad for AD now. What will they do?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    lol was a fun ride last week, all the salt n hate from emp runners was tasty, nice to rez them as emp while laughing at how weak they were was fun too.

DC ok but chilling, AD arrogant squishy morning cap zerg, EP i try next. (rip AD without me)

I might come try EP on NA if they are the under dogs.

Is 1 vs X a thing over there or is it just zerg vs zerg?
    Edited by Alphaa on July 4, 2017 12:19AM
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Zergs everywhere.
    Options
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alphaa wrote: »
    raviour wrote: »

I might come try EP on NA if they are the under dogs.

Is 1 vs X a thing over there or is it just zerg vs zerg?

I have to admit its pretty tempting so I agree with the sentiment. I'd have to make a toon for an alt account but it is tempting. There are definitely some good EP players out there but they seem to lack numbers and I have to say on Kyne anyway I feel sorry for them. This is not the EP I remember when the game started - they were the megahorde. What happened?
    Edited by dodgehopper_ESO on July 4, 2017 2:16AM
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
    Options
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Nope. Zergs everywhere.

Challenge accepted!

Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crazy night in kyne. Tried to push Emp but that ended up in a brutal 3 way with a bunch of good groups from all side.
    And now my Wyvern vetted, I'm left with 2 stam toons that i suck with :(
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think AA is running 24 man groups 24/7 now. I'll stick to vet for a bit, fighting 2-3x the pop all day except maybe a few hours between 8 and 11 PM is plain boring.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I think AA is running 24 man groups 24/7 now. I'll stick to vet for a bit, fighting 2-3x the pop all day except maybe a few hours between 8 and 11 PM is plain boring.

I agree. That's the nice thing about Vivec. You can play at 8 am and there is plenty of population. Usually.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    gabriebe wrote: »

I agree. That's the nice thing about Vivec. You can play at 8 am and there is plenty of population. Usually.

Yesss come to Vivec. There are good fights around the clock and it is generally balanced in terms of pop. Doesn't mean your faction will have its good guild groups running all the time. I mean even when you are getting your ass kicked the map will change in 30 minutes or so.
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol logged in, 3 bars of AD vs 1 bar of EP and 1 of DC at 1am.

Honestly, how they manage to keep people online with such ridiculously high numbers never ceases to amazes. Granted, they always need an extra bar of pop to go beyond Roe and Alessia...
    Edited by gabriebe on July 5, 2017 5:00AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes - no small group of AD has ever had success pushing map against larger numbers of a different alliance.
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is, to push larger numbers, you need to have smaller numbers to begin with. I don`t think that`s something AD has experienced very often. Certainly not these days.

The traitor

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then get them. My guild has never had problems fielding at least 4 against enemy zergs.
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tower farms are just boring. And let`s not act like I've never picked up the crown against 2-3x the numbers. I'm just bored to do it every single day, especially when people in your group end up switching factions just to have an easier time PvP-ing.
    Edited by gabriebe on July 5, 2017 1:00PM

The traitor

Options
This discussion has been closed.