Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just curious, how many people have or are going to make an EU account for this whole Forum Warriors thing? I'd be willing to start working on a crafter so everybody can at least get reasonably geared if enough people are actually interested.

Thats what I am doing too, it is rough starting over. I just spent the very little gold I had to buy emp trait armor to start crafting.

EU is kind of strange, not much talking right now in the zone I am in. It took me a while to get someone to port me to daggerfalls and coldharbor. I'm level 7 after grinding some zombies.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruin Gaming listened to me while I was emp. They didn't push trikeeps then, but I'm sorry if that's changed. It was a treat to get to play as emp one last time in Kyne for AD. Thanks folks!
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When ZOS 'investigates server issues'....
    anigif_mobile_e2355a13c10a8c70016e80f25454f356-7.gif

Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Anlace
    Anlace
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Ruin Gaming listened to me while I was emp. They didn't push trikeeps then, but I'm sorry if that's changed. It was a treat to get to play as emp one last time in Kyne for AD. Thanks folks!

AD came to play with us at resources for small fights while you were emp and we had low pop. Mostly. It was much better than previous days, and has been ever since that I've seen.

Tonight was different because we had scrolls in our gate keeps. Edit: And I'm not sure but the numbers felt a lot more even. It was good. Then superping and disconnect.

Never got my Adenoma sighting.

Edited by Anlace on June 29, 2017 1:22AM
    Templar - Warden - Sorc
    all magicka all the time
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been trying to log in to the NA server for like 30 minutes now, join us grinding newbies in hilarious gear on the EU server if you have the same problem...
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of great fights the last few days pleasingly surprised that some players recognized my character name from earlier in the year. With the server on the fritz I'm gonna drown my sorrows in chocolate canoles and the first two episodes of the new season of Preacher.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    How I think I look 1vXing:200w.gif

How I actually look:
    200w.gif
    Edit: Added more truth.
    Edited by DCeiver0 on June 29, 2017 3:06AM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    How I think I look 1vXing:200w.gif

How I actually look:
    200w.gif
    Edit: Added more truth.

How I look when I 1vX:
    voNpUq8.jpg

Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown restoration potions? WHat kind of luxury...

The traitor

Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Crown restoration potions? WHat kind of luxury...

Gotta spend those ESO+ crowns on something.
    Options
  • Anlace
    Anlace
    ✭✭✭
    Now my faction is the one with no manners. Yuck.
    Templar - Warden - Sorc
    all magicka all the time
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lots of great fights the last few days pleasingly surprised that some players recognized my character name from earlier in the year. With the server on the fritz I'm gonna drown my sorrows in chocolate canoles and the first two episodes of the new season of Preacher.

Oh snip, that's out?

WTB internet that doesn't run through a string and two tin cans so I can stream vids again...
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    come on ad and ep... wake up and take ur tri keeps back please ... this map is boring as hell
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell your emp and his group to stop camping them. On that note does that dude just reroll stam sorcs to play in kyne?
    Edited by yodased on June 29, 2017 2:43PM
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no idea.... ive already stated in zchat that the map is boring as hell and everyone ignored me lol.... then when someone said that its sad that ep is doing nothing i was like... well.... its hard for a faction to do anything when they are having their tri keeps camped
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on June 29, 2017 2:49PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh... and btw.... @yodased ... it was fun fighting you and the other ad at the resources last night lol ... we were all bored so decided to venture off and do our own thing

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    no idea.... ive already stated in zchat that the map is boring as hell and everyone ignored me lol.... then when someone said that its sad that ep is doing nothing i was like... well.... its hard for a faction to do anything when they are having their tri keeps camped

Be careful Wolf. Those simple statements can get you labeled a traitor. Or a cry baby. Or any other number of profanities. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh... and btw.... @yodased ... it was fun fighting you and the other ad at the resources last night lol ... we were all bored so decided to venture off and do our own thing

Yeah small fights are great, our 4 man team tries to stay away from the zerg, but it's hard sometimes.

People don't understand they need opponents to PvP and when you demoralize them, they just do other things.

Especially in lowbie PvP, the amount of diehards that will pu sh back against a camping emp group is so low, they go pve or log off, it's easier.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agreed... although big fights can be a blast too ... i remember last year we had a 3 way at i think ash that lasted for an hour .... it was so much fun .... but when groups are getting steam rolled its just boring as hell .... ive only been passed roe once so far today and that was just to get the mundus .... currently im just getting books and shards until the map gets better ... then ill play lol

Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the amp and a full squad are defending fare like it's last keep. I'm gonna go do something else, to reason to hit my head against a wall
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    4 man outpost hit squad. No outpost is safe. We'll Nik your Sej til you're Bleak.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this used to be an insightful farming thread... feelsbadman
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »

Yeah small fights are great, our 4 man team tries to stay away from the zerg, but it's hard sometimes.

People don't understand they need opponents to PvP and when you demoralize them, they just do other things.

Especially in lowbie PvP, the amount of diehards that will pu sh back against a camping emp group is so low, they go pve or log off, it's easier.

I used to be a diehard and work on the map everyday, no matter how it looked.
    Those day are over tho
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Just curious, how many people have or are going to make an EU account for this whole Forum Warriors thing? I'd be willing to start working on a crafter so everybody can at least get reasonably geared if enough people are actually interested.

I rolled an EU toon and joined last night while the NA server was having login issues. It was refreshing, not having any CP to allocate, no lowbie-gear in the bank to sort through, etc. Come on, the rest of you, join up, it could be really fun when Kyne and Sotha NA are boring.
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD constantly has an extra bar of pop in the day, I think you guys will be fine.

And I log in and AD has emp with an extra bar of pop. Lol. Let me know when guilds camp Fare for a full day...
    Edited by gabriebe on June 29, 2017 9:06PM

The traitor

Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ghost emp brings peace.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • VarisVaris
    VarisVaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whats the EU server like?
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm in.... will have to start as ad character this weekend
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    agreed... although big fights can be a blast too ... i remember last year we had a 3 way at i think ash that lasted for an hour .... it was so much fun .... but when groups are getting steam rolled its just boring as hell .... ive only been passed roe once so far today and that was just to get the mundus .... currently im just getting books and shards until the map gets better ... then ill play lol

Why do I think Wolf is on vacation for the week :)

I'm jealous.

Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I rolled an EU toon and joined last night while the NA server was having login issues. It was refreshing, not having any CP to allocate, no lowbie-gear in the bank to sort through, etc. Come on, the rest of you, join up, it could be really fun when Kyne and Sotha NA are boring.

Being a noob is rough. :)

I've been logging into EU the last few days and every time I log in I check to see if anyone in the guild is on. It is lonely there :)

I have no gear and I have no gold :) I've been trying to log in every 5 hours to learn traits. Normally I have to grind for a while and sale my drops to the merchant so I can buy imp gear to learn. This morning I had to take off my armor because I needed a piece so I could learn the trait :)

I'm trying to get use to PvP. I've been playing on DC so long that my mind is brainwashed. The other day gab and I went to an EP keep because DC/EP were fighting there. We killed 7 EP characters trying to take back a keep. For some reason I thought I was on DC side and that is the reason I didn't attack DC.

Then at Ash, I starting sieging Ash farm because it was yellow. After a while I realized I wasn't doing any damage to the guards. Silly me forgot I was on AD side.

The bad thing about EU server is the time difference. There is some action in PvP but kind of too slow for me. I am always looking for something to kill and sometimes I can't find anyone.

Edited by vamp_emily on June 30, 2017 2:03PM

Options
This discussion has been closed.