Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Screenshot_5.png

Got a chuckle outta this :D

You know what would be funny? If that entire page were filled with people from this thread. I'm only 67 insightfuls away, so you guys should all probably drop some insightfuls on my posts...
    Adenoma wrote: »
    So excited to bring my warden into PvP today. Can't wait to vet him too - so many weird build opportunities to be had!

I'm a slow leveler, so my Warden is only at like level 5. Hopefully I'll have him ready for PVP by this weekend.

That was...insightful. lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Screenshot_5.png

You know what would be funny? If that entire page were filled with people from this thread. I'm only 67 insightfuls away, so you guys should all probably drop some insightfuls on my posts...
    So excited to bring my warden into PvP today. Can't wait to vet him too - so many weird build opportunities to be had!

I'm a slow leveler, so my Warden is only at like level 5. Hopefully I'll have him ready for PVP by this weekend.

Who knew farming insightfuls could be so easy?
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_5.png

Next patch notes will include a 10min. cool down for insightful
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Screenshot_5.png

This will be a buff if you are not very insightful.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_5.png

This will be a buff if you are not very insightful.

That will be a buff for me, then!
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_5.png

WELCOME TO THE PARTY get yo' insightful on.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how many people will be farming Ice Furnace now?
    Obituary:
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muahaha, I did my farming as soon as I heard that there was an ice based skill line!
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *cough* DC emp'd at 3:30 am my time. 2:30 am pst.

83734f03f6e54eddd64c7e33341ecea0.jpg

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While everybody seems to be talking about Mag Warden, I am super excited to start PVPing with my Stam Warden. With several of the damage skills having brief timers before they actually land, you can get quite a few different things to go off at the same time. I'm not sure how effective it is going to be in PVP yet, but just by practicing on PVE mobs it feels almost like a melee version of Magicka Sorc, at least in the ways you can set up burst.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my experience it's much more difficult to time properly in PvP .
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamwarden has some broken build options that I've looked into a bit. They aren't necessarily doable in here, but man they're vicious for solo vet.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New potential Night Blader spotting. He is a stamblade named "Little Candy." They were in a skeleton polymorph and heavy attacking with a 2h.

This is not naming and shaming. The man is a god. He's the literal reason for the existence of this guild.
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    New potential Night Blader spotting. He is a stamblade named "Little Candy." They were in a skeleton polymorph and heavy attacking with a 2h.

This is not naming and shaming. The man is a god. He's the literal reason for the existence of this guild.

Oh now I wanna kill him. Do I get the god slayer achievement? I don't have deicide gold yet.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy zerging AD with cliff racers at Sej while leveling up the warden. Toppest of keks. When a guy gets hit with 20 cliff racers you know you've done it right
    Edited by Gederic on May 26, 2017 12:55AM
    Ours is the Fury
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    I enjoy zerging AD with cliff racers at Sej while leveling up the warden. Toppest of keks. When a guy gets hit with 20 cliff racers you know you've done it right

Cliff racer spam is both really annoying and hilarious.
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    Someone pointed out to me that the forum avatar Deadly is using looks like a bat-eared chihuahua, and now that's all I can see every time you post. :p
    Also simultaneously annoying and hilarious.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sreja_Bone wrote: »
    Someone pointed out to me that the forum avatar Deadly is using looks like a bat-eared chihuahua, and now that's all I can see every time you post. :p
    Also simultaneously annoying and hilarious.

I aim to please.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what everyone is saying is cliff racer is very true to lore?
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very true to lore indeed. Its hilarious
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I've been loving MagWarden, but man oh man I'm excited to play stamina warden. Need folks to grind Fighter's Guild with though.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started off leveling a brawler build stam warden but when I started training the winters embrace skill line, i realized the potential fun for pvp tank warden
    Edited by Mjollo on May 26, 2017 1:59PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been leveling a magicka warden. The cliff racer is practically a spammable crystal frag and the shalks do I really damage. To top it off you have heals online from level 1 and very very good sustain with the netch. All the magicka animal morphs do magic damage so War maidens is the way to go once it's vet. It's uh pretty op.
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mjollo do a health build with impaling shards. That and the heal over time in that tree along with running accelerating drain both scale as a percentage of max health. Very interesting, IMO. Very troll.

@Gederic , I have some interest in exploring winterborn and necropotence. Otherwise I think war maiden is a solid direction.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necropotence would be strong. I mean you can keep the netch up all the time and it costs you nothing. I was also thinking about transferring my winterborn from my ice mage nightblade to my warden. Ice mageblade was already extremely troll and had strong CC, warden would be even worse muhaha
    Ours is the Fury
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All you hip kids with your ice and your wardens... I'm keeping it old school with my fire magplar... I buck trends...

PS. Get off my lawn!

Edited by Lumsdenml on May 26, 2017 5:11PM
    Obituary:
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I've been loving MagWarden, but man oh man I'm excited to play stamina warden. Need folks to grind Fighter's Guild with though.

Just run dolmens. You get to level Fighters Guild and farm Overland sets at the same time!
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PS. Get off my lawn!

giphy.gif

still my favorite actor lol

Edited by Mjollo on May 26, 2017 5:30PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how DC gets accused of PvDooring when 3/4 days of this campaign have started with a red map in the morning, and every afternoon has ended with AD at an extra bar of pop zerging the map down. FYI: when we emped this week, we were actually at even numbers with EP.

Edited by gabriebe on May 26, 2017 8:12PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps those same EP were DC at one point in time? We ( DC ) get accused of it because we have DC players who come into the forums and promise to gate camp the other factions. No other DC speak out against it because the last time a DC spoke out against their own faction it created a mini forum war. So.... ?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
This discussion has been closed.