Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sreja_Bone wrote: »
    Just got caught up here after a couple of weeks (lost my ISP-end static ip, which makes ESO unplayable for me) .

First off, congratulations to Wolf and much happiness.

Secondly, I see the thread got renamed, that whole campaign name change was gave me a bit of a wtf reaction when I read about here last night. Haven't done much pvp since the yellow horde episode last summer, but BWB has a soft spot in my heart, as do most of you guys; so, glad y'all gave her a proper send off, or name change party, whichever.

And Rak, the hybrid magdk werewolf, kinda worked, but was way too much trouble for no noticeable gain over standard magdk, at least on pve. That's without the kind of pressure you get in pvp; I would've completely lost track of what I was doing, I'm rotten at rotations.

Alright, back to lurking, grats again Wolf, your good news was my primary reason to jump in. :)

Thank you @Sreja_Bone :)
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spent the evening respecting CP on all my vet toons and creating a new Warden, didn't actually get a chance to play. How's the new campaign? Did anyone get twitchy when they hovered over KY before clicking 'home'?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an idea for my mDK ... but i need to run tests on it to see if it actually works
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course my car died yesterday so I spent the evening dealing with that instead of playing ESO, but tonight I should have plenty of free time to get War Dan going!

Also, I wish they could've highlighted just the changes between the last PTS patch notes and the live patch notes, because lost in the sea of patch notes we've all likely already read, there were some real nice changes, like reverting the changes to Igneous Shield but making the Major Mending only last 2.5 seconds instead of 6 seconds (@Adenoma @Valen_Byte @Raknosh @WhoeverElsePlaysALotOfDK).
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw that too. Huge change. Keeps stamDK a little safer and is wonderful for magDK where helping hands got quite the buff.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sreja_Bone wrote: »
    And Rak, the hybrid magdk werewolf, kinda worked, but was way too much trouble for no noticeable gain over standard magdk, at least on pve. That's without the kind of pressure you get in pvp; I would've completely lost track of what I was doing, I'm rotten at rotations.

Yea the more I thought about it, the more I came to the conclusion that it would end up being a magdk with maybe 2 stam skills kinda forced into it. Maybe its cause I'm just a big magdk fan and I know so little of stam side of things
    there were some real nice changes, like reverting the changes to Igneous Shield but making the Major Mending only last 2.5 seconds instead of 6 seconds (@Adenoma @Valen_Byte @Raknosh @WhoeverElsePlaysALotOfDK).

I never really used igneous shield in bwb, I use only stone giant in that tree so I get it pretty late. Now at 2.5 sec, it's still usable if you time it with the end of ember but it's a very short window.
    Edited by Raknosh on May 23, 2017 10:06PM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've looked at the patch notes for the first time now. Man, people were over exaggerating everything....
    Heavy armor is gonna die! We all gonna have *** sustain! DK are dead!

Honestly, from reading the final notes, the changes are gonna be minimal in my case.
    The biggest nerf for me will be minor mending rather than major mending for magplars, but let's be honest, it was OP indeed.

That's why I don't give a damn about all those PTS tester/preacher of doom. I wait till final patch notes and see for myself.

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    I've looked at the patch notes for the first time now. Man, people were over exaggerating everything....

Honestly, from reading the final notes, the changes are gonna be minimal in my case.
    The biggest nerf for me will be minor mending rather than major mending for magplars, but let's be honest, it was OP indeed.

That's why I don't give a damn about all those PTS tester/preacher of doom. I wait till final patch notes and see for myself.

I thought people were over exaggerating from day one. In fact, I'd argue that making people pay more attention to managing their resources is a good thing. There are certainly some changes I'm not a big fan of, but I really love the "bigger picture" changes to resource management as a whole.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

I thought people were over exaggerating from day one. In fact, I'd argue that making people pay more attention to managing their resources is a good thing. There are certainly some changes I'm not a big fan of, but I really love the "bigger picture" changes to resource management as a whole.

Yea, those change were needed imo. Take templars before homestead for example. You had a skill that gave you and everyone around, + 20% of ALL regen. Add that + Menjor mending being up 100% of the time if you stand still, that is great exemple of : Ressource managent? Why the f*ck? I remember, along with Support passive giving 20-30% extra mag regen, and relentless assault 10-20%, I was getting over 3k mag regen and 3-4k spell power at low lvl.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Nevermind
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on May 24, 2017 12:20AM
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know that it is kinda trendy to bag on zos, but went to vvardenfell for the first time last night. I didn't do the pts or beta testing or anything, so it was truly my first look at a place I had spent many hours in. Morrowind was my 1st tes game, where I feel in love with the series. And truly, it was like coming home. And then I heard the familiar music... Beautiful.

Now back to forum warrior mode....
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_5.png

Got a chuckle outta this :D
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So excited to bring my warden into PvP today. Can't wait to vet him too - so many weird build opportunities to be had!
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    So excited to bring my warden into PvP today. Can't wait to vet him too - so many weird build opportunities to be had!

I had my level 10 Warden in vet the other day. There are few people who know how to counter.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm excited for that. Plus the other scummy things warden can do. I dream of a tanky off-heals warden and DPS warden wombo-combo.
    Edited by Adenoma on May 24, 2017 6:02PM
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Screenshot_5.png

Got a chuckle outta this :D

You know what would be funny? If that entire page were filled with people from this thread. I'm only 67 insightfuls away, so you guys should all probably drop some insightfuls on my posts...

I'm a slow leveler, so my Warden is only at like level 5. Hopefully I'll have him ready for PVP by this weekend.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's legit. I only have 1 bar at the moment but 2 things that are un-dodgeable. Couple that with a HOT, reduce movement and ulti. Works nicely and is very fluid. Just hard to time correctly.
    Edited for spelling to remain in the good graces of @DeadlyRecluse
    Edited by Stridig on May 24, 2017 6:07PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    It's legit. I only have 1 bar at the moment but 2 things that are un-dodgeable. Couple that with a HOT, reduce movement and ulti. Works nicely and is very fluid. Just hard to time correctly.

Nobody is in my good graces. That's my secret.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've really like MagWarden because it feels fair - less powerful than magsorc, etc - but has a really thought provoking toolkit. You can set up some really impressive burst combos and keep really good incoming heal over time or even burst. I mean, even shields work well on them - that's what I'm trying first.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Really? Then what's with all the "Dude we should hang out irl sometime" and the "bro hit me on Facebook " PM's? Just kidding he never said those things. But he wants to. It's cool man. I'm approachable.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Really? Then what's with all the "Dude we should hang out irl sometime" and the "bro hit me on Facebook " PM's? Just kidding he never said those things. But he wants to. It's cool man. I'm approachable.

You can come visit my cat[snip] infested mountain any time.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any Skooma? And I agree with @Adenoma . Warden not OP ( yet ) but I feel like it is very balanced so far. It's a little different on live so it will take a few more days.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there any Skooma? And I agree with @Adenoma . Warden not OP ( yet ) but I feel like it is very balanced so far. It's a little different on live so it will take a few more days.

Sadly no. Just literal mounds of cat[snip] and litter left over from previous inhabitants. Last I calculated, it was roughly 600 cubic feet.

This weekend I'm digging giant pits and burying it.

I have bourbon, though, and lots of firewood.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cats always have skooma.

@Stridig , we gotta get to some warden brainstorming. Plus I need to farm some gear in PvE world for vet.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cats always have skooma.

@Stridig , we gotta get to some warden brainstorming. Plus I need to farm some gear in PvE world for vet.

Let's do it. I have most of the vet gear I need but I'm always up for helping. I have some ideas that most likely won't work but it will be fun to try.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tenor.gif
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody check out the new /teatime emote yet? If I do that after killing somebody, is it considered more offensive or less offensive than teabagging?
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden healers have the most potential right now imo. Not only are they fun but some of heal dots are doing 5k hps. Not even counting that op heal ult that cost just about as much as a soul harvest
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there is one thing I love, it's silly tanky things with tons of heals. Personally, I like how they have in class means of major and minor protection. I hear that works okay with shields.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody check out the new /teatime emote yet? If I do that after killing somebody, is it considered more offensive or less offensive than teabagging?

I think that is TEAming with potential....
    Obituary:
This discussion has been closed.