Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    #ValensturtledoesntlikeKY
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #ValensturtlewaseatenbyShredder
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    #SentencesAsHashTagsAreAnnoying

Also, my wife says I shouldn't capitalize every word in a hashtag, but they hurt my eyes if I don't.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    #Sheisrightandyouhurtmyfeelerscaueyoudontlikemyawesomehashtags

Does that need aperiod at the end...seems like it does.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    #Sheisrightandyouhurtmyfeelerscaueyoudontlikemyawesomehashtags

Does that need aperiod at the end...seems like it does.

Man, that's the thing. If it's a sentence, just write a sentence. I think hashtags used as not-actual-hashtags are interesting because they give you carte blanch to drop fragmented parts of language. So does that need a period? [Snip] if I know.

#RoadToThreeHundred
    #InsightfulsPlz
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on May 17, 2017 3:48PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nerd:
    #NerdsUseCamelCaseLikeThisForEasierReading

Troll:
    #thisissomethingatrollwoulddojusttomesswithyou

Edited by vamp_emily on May 17, 2017 4:02PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only oldies use hashtags nowadays. If you wanna be lit fam, it's all about emojis. :):oB)
    Edited by Mjollo on May 17, 2017 4:08PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mjollo , that is a particularly insightful comment.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Mjollo , that is a particularly insightful comment.

Ah thank you, sir for pointing that out. Very insightful.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find that an insightful comment as well.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »
    Only oldies use hashtags nowadays. If you wanna be lit fam, it's all about emojis. :):oB)

Ah hell, I havent got hashtags down yet and we are already moving on. Fml now I know how my dad feels. #Nevercoolagain
    GM of BYTE
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Ah hell, I havent got hashtags down yet and we are already moving on. Fml now I know how my dad feels. #Nevercoolagain

Its ok im hitting that age where teenagers are calling me old for still having a facebook or knowing who katy perry is. Like legit called old for that. Im 23.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of the insight in this thread is #awesome. Wait, I think I did it wrong. :(
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mjollo = youngen!!
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, that's some valuable insight, @Reverb .
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I have left BwB and I'm very sorry for invading your thread but...... If you are trying to get to 300 before next week this is not how you do it. All you need to do is speak some truth or call somebody out on their BS and that's usually good for 10 pages a pop. Just a little insight for you.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I know I have left BwB and I'm very sorry for invading your thread but...... If you are trying to get to 300 before next week this is not how you do it. All you need to do is speak some truth or call somebody out on their BS and that's usually good for 10 pages a pop. Just a little insight for you.

But are there any truths or BS left to be aired?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes there is the bwb conspiracy.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give us your insight, @Mjollo .
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

HEY !!! u made it to 5 star!!! lol congrats!

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah true but that could turn #roadto300 into #threadshutthefkdown :D
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah you get a star xp bonus for talking truth and calling people out.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, @Stridig doesnt matter where you go or what you do , you should always be welcome in this thread.

Part of the ship, part of the crew.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Also, @Stridig doesnt matter where you go or what you do , you should always be welcome in this thread.

Part of the ship, part of the crew.

I appreciate that. Thank you.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Be that as it may, I still propose adding #vivaBWB to the end of every post made in other threads, through the end of May.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Give us your insight, @Mjollo .

Sure! So there is this crazy theory that someone came up (not going to say who) with while they were being madbad paranoid which everyone thought this person was being delusional about but then started being low-key questioned. That the campaign was being run by a secret coalition of multiple users in order to control population balance and campaign scores effectively controlling the outcome of each season.
    Now this network was vast and very deep running through majority of the leaders on every faction in the campaign and with the leaders, shared through to the guildmates. Some say it was an unspoken agreement and others say it was a secret organization you had to be invited to through some unconventional methods.and once you were "in", you were in for life. kind of like the campaigns very own illuminati. no one was officially allowed to speak of it for fear of getting kicked out of the circle.
    Now, this group was responsible for things like control of territory during the day, scrolls, score, and even deciding who does and doesn't receive emperor. If they liked you, they would do their best to put crowning into your path, if you were someone they deemed a threat to their control or imbalance, measures were set in place to prevent such events.
    This conspiracy theory is something to have thought existed more in the first year of blackwater blade but some say that there are still remnants left over and little hints of certain members staying around waiting...

Fun theory, huh? always makes a good bed time story for me!
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

Ah true but that could turn #roadto300 into #threadshutthefkdown :D

#threadshutthekydown

I fixed it.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mjollo It's true.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mjollo It's true.

stop it, stridig. it can't be. that's way too advance for a video game.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you tell me that again but read it in a dark room while shining a flashlight up at your face?
This discussion has been closed.