Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Wait @Just_call_me_Cola, our one doesn't have the The in her @name. I was confused because the one I know doesn't sound like an echo chamber.

our one? are you talking about her majesty of sarcasm?
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this mean I need to come back for 1 night?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Just_call_me_Cola , I logged in today and realized that she is the queen of sarcasm. We have no queen of sass. I will not recognize these false monarchs.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can i be the queen of sass?
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe zos is onto something. Sweaping changes to the game and KY.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    We shall call the new server...KY. In tribute to BwB and how it got dry ***.

That. Is. Amazeballz.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Living in KY I know that sweeping changes aren't a thing that generally associates with us.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    We shall call the new server...KY. In tribute to BwB and how it got dry ***.

That. Is. Amazeballz.

Thats why we go together like peanut butter and.....
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KY?
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Tasty
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats why we go together like peanut butter and.....

LADIES!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope zos loves the new name for the server lol

There will be KY threads all over the place. So much so that eventually, when someone googles KY it might just bring them to the eso forums lol
    GM of BYTE
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Im never going to stop calling it Blackwater. We should have a party on sunday in server.

Irish wake for BWB, Sunday at Alessia bridge. Midnight until maintenance.

If you don't see Rak there, he is Emping.

Bahahahaha!
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe I should create a few characters for the new campaign.

KY Emily
    OMG KY Emily
    OMG KY Emily Again

:)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emily Brings the KY is better.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

KY Emily
    OMG KY Emily
    OMG KY Emily Again

I dont think you get it
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »

KY Emily
    OMG KY Emily
    OMG KY Emily Again

I dont think you get it

I don't think you got it either.. i was joking

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »

KY Emily
    OMG KY Emily
    OMG KY Emily Again

I dont think you get it

I don't think you got it either.. i was joking

hahaha now THAT was a good joke.
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    KYS EMILY
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopping by to pour one out for BWB.

I haven't been on bwb in almost 2 months, but it still holds my fondest ESO PvP memories, and the one I consider "home" above all others. Kyne will be the same in concept, but it feels a little like the soul is being ripped out of non-vet Cyrodiil.

tumblr_nrllz6A4F11tv1h8xo1_1280.png
    Edited by Reverb on May 17, 2017 1:43AM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should farm insightfuls in this thread. Screw Kyne, long live BwB!
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree ^
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    That momment you wait trough a rep loadscreen (which I almost never do, but I vetted tonight so I dont have choice) only to port somewhere and get back in it right away..
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Insightfuls. So hot right now.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow @Silky , that really brought a lot of insight to this discussion.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FWIW, I like that someone has gone through and marked everyone's post as insightful. The farm is real.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »
    Insightfuls. So hot right now.

soon... Insightfuls will be breakdance fighting ..... the new OP meta!
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Farming insightfuls was my idea, you scrubs.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The other day I was LFG-ing in Stormhaven for pledges, and by some strange coincidence the group that picked me up had a certain Saint in it who was once a presence in BWB (and occasionally in this thread). I tanked them through the pledges and the group went well enough, but the whole time I couldn't shake the feeling that he was going to gank me.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I have given anything other than insightfuls since I joined the forum. Most underrated post tag by far. Especially for [snip]posts.

Also, jXnbl0M.jpg
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

This discussion has been closed.