Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seriously tho, lets look at these population bars and how they work.

For this we will assume that 1 bar represents 25 players with a pop lock equal to 100 players per faction. In this case, one bar is 25, 2 bars 50, 3 bars 75 and a lock is 100.

1 bar pop = 0-25 players
    2 bar pop = 26-50 players
    3 bar pop = 51-75 players
    pop lock = 76-100 players

So, if DC has 25 players it shows 1 bar pop. If EP has 26 players on it will show 2 bars pop.

Here is the problem with pop bars. EP only has one more player but it looks as if they have double the pop. This can lead to bloating of the head. One faction will think they are awesome because they beat a faction with double the pop when in reality they only have one more player and hes probably AFK or fishing.

These are the facts of what we know of the pop bars and how they work. The missing element is the exact number of players allowed in cyro at any given time.

I think it should be very easy to see the problem with a faction claiming to be outnumbered do to the simple fact that the numbers are a mystery. All we know for sure is that it is a *** system that was never meant to be used as a measure of how good or bad a faction is.

#SaveValensTurtle
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Raknosh wrote: »
    You are right, it was not due to our skill or pvp aptitude, it was due to having leaders who gave a f*ck about the map.
    Most people in BwB are looking to be leaded, if there are groups going, chances are they will stick around much longer then they would have on their own...

This is exactly what I meant by delusion.

You've won this, and the last I don't know how many campaigns, by night/daycapping and running in huge stacks.

Nothing says "having leaders who gave a f*ck about the map" like pvdooring every bloody night.

..and nothing demoralizes an opposing faction like logging in everyday to having no keeps or scrolls.

Congrats on another well deserved win! 0_o

First of all, I don't think it's fair to antagonize a whole faction for the "BM" things they do (Nightcap, gatecamp, teabag) because it's only a fraction of the faction who does it and let's be honest here, every faction does it given the chance.
    Second, I was not bragging about our faction winning or bashing on the other factions for loosing ffs... all I said is that I prefer a balanced/challenging campaign and that bwb is not as fun as it used to be, for all sides.

Keep calling me "delusional" or "condescending" or maybe even that I have no balls for not gate camping, this tread is just getting hateful and pointless at this point...
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • TheQueenOfSass
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Silky wrote: »
    You really enjoy talking way above your skill level and taking credit for **** you had nothing to do with eh?

Edit: [Snip] me daddy

What do you mean when you say I had nothing do with it? Do you think I don't play on DC? Do you think I'm not at every major fight when I am logged in? Do you think I don't drop FCs, or rez the dead? Do you think I never guard keeps? DO you think I never kill anyone? You are wrong if you think that.

When I say we did it, I am giving credit to all players on DC side, and that includes me.

I see you doing work at every place that needs help so I have no idea what they are talking about o:)

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed, I give emily a hard time and hunt her without prejudiced, but its all in good fun. She does stuff n things all the time.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭

I see you doing work at every place that needs help so I have no idea what they are talking about o:)

Alt account confirmed.

Edit: DC SEAlt Alliance?

Edit2 (since no one is posting): @Raknosh you are one of the actual DC leaders I mentioned earlier. You did a ton for the faction and your group has been responsible for the most challenging, frustrating, and enjoyable fights I've had in BwB.
    Edited by Silky on May 15, 2017 11:37PM
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    If I executed people at full health more I might be better.

Don't forget you need to spam CCs on somebody who has CC immunity too. If one Javelin is good, 4 Javelins are better!
  • TheQueenOfSass

Alt account confirmed.

Edit2 (since no one is posting): @Raknosh you are one of the actual DC leaders I mentioned earlier. You did a ton for the faction and your group has been responsible for the most challenging, frustrating, and enjoyable fights I've had in BwB.

Not an alt account. Highlight over #1 on BWB overall leaderboards right now. <3
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Alt account confirmed.

exactly something an alt would say
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • TheQueenOfSass
    Mjollo wrote: »
    exactly something an alt would say
    What exactly makes me an alt?
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭

Alt account confirmed.

That does nothing to prove you aren't an alt account tho.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The " Give away Stridig's stuff" event was a good time. Thanks all who participated! I would also like to thank all of you for the good times in BwB the last year and a half. See you all on the other side!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • TheQueenOfSass

Alt account confirmed.

You are right. Hopefully this does the trick. Who in their right mind would get 600+ CP on an alt account? <3
    7y2PDo1.jpg

• TheQueenOfSass

Alt account confirmed.

You are right. Hopefully this does the trick. Who in their right mind would get 600+ CP on an alt account? <3
    My "alt" account is @SinKissed because I got an @ name change that's why I have no forum posts on this one thanks!
    7y2PDo1.jpg

• NotMemes
    NotMemes
    Sign me up for the alt alliance! 3 DC toons in the top 30. which one is my alt though, is it not memes, or is it definitely not memes? who knows
    Long time scrub
    250 ping extraordinaire
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    wait i thought you werent allowed to have two accounts? why does @TheQueenOfSass get to have two.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been a while since Cola has spoken up. This must be serious!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    my salty senses were tinglying. it had to have been coming from this place
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Alt account confirmed.

7y2PDo1.jpg

Sounds exactly like something Emily would do...
  • TheQueenOfSass
    wait i thought you werent allowed to have two accounts? why does @TheQueenOfSass get to have two.
    It is one account it is an @name change. They had to give me a new forum account with a new @ name.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This is the best post I seen in 2 years! You are such an awesome person.

3e8ca9f0b6ded533f5a82764612529ca_cartoon-you-are-awesome-clipart-you-are-awesome_279-194.jpeg

Edited by vamp_emily on May 16, 2017 12:26PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Does it get boring talking to yourself?
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait @Just_call_me_Cola, our one doesn't have the The in her @name. I was confused because the one I know doesn't sound like an echo chamber.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Alt account confirmed.

7y2PDo1.jpg

Someone's DCcentric. I mean, I'm blue, but I still have 2 Ep and 1 Ad toon (crafting, dungeoning). But 9/10 characters on DC? Yowza!
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

Someone's DCcentric. I mean, I'm blue, but I still have 2 Ep and 1 Ad toon (crafting, dungeoning). But 9/10 characters on DC? Yowza!

i have 0 AD/EP toons lol 8 dc on 1 account and 3 on my second ( havent played my second account in a while though )
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol BWB is actually going to die!

Get ready to play on "Kyne."

Doesn't have the same ring to it.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

WHAT???
    GM of BYTE
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

WHAT???

Yeaaaaah boyeee

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/344571/campaigns-for-morrowind
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Wtf

Somebody get this thread closed real quick so that we can start the "PC NA Kyne Thread."
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_DaryaK @ZOS_BrianWheeler

What in the hell people. Why are you distroying the most successful pvp server of all time? Kyne?? What the ***. An EP god...Kyne. wtf is that. This is bull ***. Honestly might be pissed enough about this to finally quit after 3 plus years of subbing and being faithful to this game. Kyne...what a stupid *** name.
    GM of BYTE
This discussion has been closed.