Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Silky , I think I love you.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember when AD was consistently dominating the campaign and certain DC players were constantly bashing us for it? And now that DC is consistently dominating the campaign, those DC players are still bashing us for it? I'm starting to see a pattern here, and it has absolutely nothing to do with who is winning campaigns.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Silky wrote: »
    You really enjoy talking way above your skill level and taking credit for **** you had nothing to do with eh?

Edit: [Snip] me daddy

What do you mean when you say I had nothing do with it? Do you think I don't play on DC? Do you think I'm not at every major fight when I am logged in? Do you think I don't drop FCs, or rez the dead? Do you think I never guard keeps? DO you think I never kill anyone? You are wrong if you think that.

When I say we did it, I am giving credit to all players on DC side, and that includes me.

Nope.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »

@Silky he loved me first. Dont get any ideas.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    You really enjoy talking way above your skill level and taking credit for **** you had nothing to do with eh?

Edit: [Snip] me daddy

What do you mean when you say I had nothing do with it? Do you think I don't play on DC? Do you think I'm not at every major fight when I am logged in? Do you think I don't drop FCs, or rez the dead? Do you think I never guard keeps? DO you think I never kill anyone? You are wrong if you think that.

When I say we did it, I am giving credit to all players on DC side, and that includes me.

Nope.

#rekt
    Ours is the Fury
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭

RjhgRow.gif
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

*Don't
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop it
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*Don't

Don't you want me? You know I can't believe it when I hear that you won't see me.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stop it

I'M COMMITTED NOW, I CAN'T STOP.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    When is ZO$ gonna bring back html tags in signatures tho for real? The lack of centered text is giving me a minor stroke.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    When is ZO$ gonna bring back html tags in signatures tho for real? The lack of centered text is giving me a minor stroke.

You know those can stack with major stroke too.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    There was a big nerf to major stroke in Morrowang tho. Really hurt the [Snip]posting class.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

This made me laugh out loud (at work) and when asked what was so funny i said, "a major stroke."
    Edited by Mjollo on May 15, 2017 6:06PM
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

This made me laugh out loud (at work) and when asked what was so funny i said, "a major stroke."

And I'm sure the person asking gave you the "wtf is wrong with that guy" look.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And I'm sure the person asking gave you the "wtf is wrong with that guy" look.

Yep. That would be my boss. xD
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Every resource you take
    Every plan you make
    Every truce you break
    Every step you take
    Ill be watching you

Every single day
    Every word you say
    Every game you play
    Every night you stay
    Ill be watching you
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte & @Mjollo should do a duet.... :D
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ummm..... Aren't we supposed to be calling each other names and spreading hate? That's what all the good players do.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ummm..... Aren't we supposed to be calling each other names and spreading hate? That's what all the good players do.

We arent good though.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I executed people at full health more I might be better.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Every resource you take
    Every plan you make
    Every truce you break
    Every step you take
    Ill be watching you

Every single day
    Every word you say
    Every game you play
    Every night you stay
    Ill be watching you

AD cant you seeeeeee.
    You belong with EP.
    My poor heart aches.
    When DC camps our gates.
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bravo! Bravo!! <3
    Member of the Old Guard
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you thank you! I find it ironic that i just learned to play this song last week lol.
    Edited by Mjollo on May 15, 2017 7:43PM
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Stop it

I'M COMMITTED NOW, I CAN'T STOP.

Because you can't, you won't and you don't stop...
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you thank you! I find it ironic that i just learned to play this song last week lol.

Like rain on your wedding day?
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe like a traffic jam when you are already late?
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like a free ride, when you've already paid.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    It figures.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
This discussion has been closed.