Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I need to get a raid or two this afternoon so I can be good at strategy.

You got it all wrong man. You have to talk trash and take credit for other people's accomplishments to be good at anything. Oh and gate camp. If you want to be good you MUST gate camp. People will never consider you as good unless you do these things.

Edited for spelling.... again.
    Edited by Stridig on May 15, 2017 4:09PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, youve been in bwb for a while now and you are no longer a newb. You have led, learned and grown your skills into a bwb hot shot. What now?

How to be a BwB prophet:

1. Believe the newbs are the future.
    2. Teach them well and let them lead the way.
    3. Show them all the skills and abilities they possess inside.
    4. Give them a sence of pride, to make it easier.
    5. Let the newbs laughter remind us how we used to be.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How to be a BwB god:

1. Be a khajite stamplar named "Night Blader"
    2. Equip skeleton polymorph
    3. 1vX with only heavy attacks
    4. Feed conspiracy theories with alt named "Jungle Predator"

Simple three-step process.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are forgetting the most important step of all: step 1.
    If you want to be a god, step 1 is believing.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't stop believing.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does one have to actually care in order to believe?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I never care, yet I am indeed divine
    Ours is the Fury
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »

lol the two of you need lessons in thinking, yikes!

I'm not a sore loser at all. However, I'd prefer it if some of you DC refrained from being poor winners and realized that the scoreboard is a poor reflection of the strength of each factions' abilities when the populations are so obviously imbalanced over the course of a 24 hour period.

..And for the more haughty of attitude on DC to temper themselves due to the fact that the bulk of your extra 2-3k (sometimes more) points per campaign than the other factions isn't earned via the merit you seem to think it is (this isn't to say that any of you are any less of players than anyone else).

Also, the supposition that one isn't qualified to talk about night/daycapping unless they play those specific times, regularly, is outright wrong! lol Please, don't abuse me with your tortured logic.

Not only have I been around long enough to have played those hours, witnessing the night/daycapping on both sides of the equation, to know exactly what the signs are... it also doesn't take a lot of intelligence to deduce what has occurred via a glance at the scoreboard.

Log off after having dethroned DC and returned both our scrolls... only to log in at noon the next day to discover that DC's had Emp for 6 hours, now possesses all keeps and scrolls and is now 800-1000 points further ahead.

Clearly, this is something that exactly equates to the reality the two of you, among others on DC, seem so eager to deny.

I don't believe this population imbalance/time can be rectified. So, we're just going to have to learn to live with it... a little grace and clarity on the side of the "victors" would be greatly appreciated.

Buddy+Christ.jpg

I want you to remember a few things ( if you can ).

When you wake up in the morning and cry because you have 3 keeps, just remember there was a good chance DC let you have those keeps ( EP and AD ). Got that? If you don't understand, those are points that we are letting you have, and could have been added to our score.

Another thing, when we do Emp a lot of us log off. Do you understand that? We are giving you a chance to take some keeps back. So remember, when you look at the map after we emp any keep ( red or yellow ) are points we are letting you have. Those are points that could have been added to our already high score.

#Rekt

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    You really enjoy talking way above your skill level and taking credit for **** you had nothing to do with eh?

Edit: [Snip] me daddy
    Edited by Silky on May 15, 2017 5:08PM
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @vamp_emily Just remember, every keep you take, is one we didnt want.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily , lol.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not entirely accurate. What ACTUALLY happens is the group leaders for DC help push for Emp. When an Emp is crowned, we will get scrolls. Once scrolls are grabbed those group leaders go into defensive mode and ask zone not to camp tri-keeps. Then the people who think mass murder is fun and invigorating have no choice but to let the other factions "have" those keeps. Because they can't do anything on their own. As the saying goes.... "Those who know it the loudest, know it the least".
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, for the most part DCs leads are cool. It's the people who mistakenly think they lead the faction that are the problem.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The condescending, big-headed bulshite going on in this thread is disgusting. Some peeps need to take a step back and check into reality once in a while.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    The condescending, big-headed bulshite going on in this thread is disgusting. Some peeps need to take a step back and check into reality once in a while.

O sorry vyle :[
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Shhh, no realz only feelz now.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first rule of #rekt is that you can't apply it to your own comment. That's just sad.
    @Silky what skill level are we talking about? I always assumed she didn't have one
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need more bundt cake.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Edited for spelling.... again.

They grow up so fast.
    It [BWB] is about hating people.

Someone should really sig that.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way.... There are some very interesting builds on PTS that work well.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Heavy proc meta removes all gameplay barriers. MAXIMUM ACCESSIBILITY BOIS.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Light attacking will be much better than it is now.
    Edited by Stridig on May 15, 2017 5:26PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    We need more bundt cake.

Speaking of baking... Anyone seen "The Great British Baking Show"? Its on Netflix right now and normally Im not the kind of girl to sit around watching cooking shows but OMG I'm addicted to it!

@Mjollo YOU SHOULD BE!!! :D

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Weaving was already essential to dps for most weapon matched builds tho.

Edit re: your edit: If they nerfed the sustain cp and then added the light attack dmg I would be happy, but the class sustain issues still force a ton of heavies and hurt dps by a good bit.
    Edited by Silky on May 15, 2017 5:29PM
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »
    Weaving was already essential to dps for most weapon matched builds tho.

I edited my last entry to make more sense.
    Edited by Stridig on May 15, 2017 5:28PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Light attacking will be much better than it is now.

Light attacking is for peasants now, sir! We fine folk prefer the full completion of finely tuned damage that a heavy attack upholds.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no you don't! I have no balls, am a flip flopper and I'm not good. You can NOT put me in the same category as you "fine folk".
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »
    You really enjoy talking way above your skill level and taking credit for **** you had nothing to do with eh?

Edit: [Snip] me daddy

What do you mean when you say I had nothing do with it? Do you think I don't play on DC? Do you think I'm not at every major fight when I am logged in? Do you think I don't drop FCs, or rez the dead? Do you think I never guard keeps? DO you think I never kill anyone? You are wrong if you think that.

When I say we did it, I am giving credit to all players on DC side, and that includes me.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    We're all basically Ken dolls down there anyway. Filthy min maxers ruined the game. Morrowind is basically the proletariat revolution of ESO.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

This discussion has been closed.