Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    BwB is not what it used to be. It has been my home for almost 2 years now and I've seen all 3 factions dominate during that time. I was really happy to see EP rising again few months ago but those guilds are gone and now they are back where they were. I can't find the motivation to keep leading or caring these day...

I am one of the few in this game that cares about score. Call me crazy, idc, it is whats motivates me. The get people together and achieve victory is much more satisfying than winning 1v1 or 1vx newbs. However it feels like no one in AD/EP care anymore, or at least, care enough to try and get their faction together and the result is that we won pretty much all campaigns since the last 6 months.

I guess I'll try to change the air and see how Azura goes cause BwB is not much fun anymore for me
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »
    [snip]

AD/EP I will go out of my way, spend all my gold, spend all my ap, to help my friends emp, you''re gonna hate the next campaign:)

If I have any influence over DC and I suspect it's not a lot, I will go out of my way to make sure AD/EP are camped night and day. So we're sure about what's happening here, DC is done with NICE and FAIR

:) Im ok with that now.

Emily what says you ? ?

[Edit for Flaming]

I'm sure all of AD and EP are just trembling in fear...

• SethESO
    SethESO
    Soul Shriven
    [snip]

AD/EP I will go out of my way, spend all my gold, spend all my ap, to help my friends emp, you''re gonna hate the next campaign:)

If I have any influence over DC and I suspect it's not a lot, I will go out of my way to make sure AD/EP are camped night and day. So we're sure about what's happening here, DC is done with NICE and FAIR

Emily what says you ? ?

[Edit for Flaming]

I'm sure all of AD and EP are just trembling in fear...

Agreed

Last time I checked, healbots stayed with their zergs and didnt have a voice... keep it that way Swaye.
    Edited by SethESO on May 14, 2017 4:42PM
    Śeth, 3 time Emperor of BwB
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

Emily what says you ? ?

[Edit for Flaming]

Lol. Go out of your way in a dead campaign? Do you also like to go blast fishing in ponds?
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I went back for a day. It seemed pretty dead and the pace was just so slow that we decided to cancel our BwB event. For all the hate (fear of?) veteran campaigns, Trueflame always has combat and is balanced between the factions. Azuras is a bit weirder. Again if you're a good player in BwB you're a better player in vet. Spread ya wings and fly
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gederic you're 100% right. BwB teaches a great understanding of combat that isn't as dependent on CP/dungeon/overworld set gear.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    [snip]

Emily what says you ? ?

[Edit for Flaming]

Do you really want to know what I think :)

This very pretty picture was taken this morning, after I went past the gate and killed an EP loner :)ep.png

My job is to destroy AD/EP no matter what keep they are at. Anyone who thinks BwB is a dead campaign is just silly. We have many great fights. For example, yesterday when AD/EP were trying to dethrone us at Ales we chased EP to bleakers. I was one of the first players that got there and I was shocked. EP had 6 sieges on the porch aimed towards me and 20 EP standing there waiting. I thought that was awesome, it was like one of the war movies and EP was ready to fight.

DC is in a very good place right now, we have great leadership, 2 or 3 great guilds, and some hardcore warriors. May 12, 2017 will be a night that will go down in BwB history. DC broke the wedding dressers and the Night Blader guild gave up and moved out of Blackwaters.

Yes I want campaign pop balance, yes I want great fights, but I don't feel sorry for AD/EP if we have all their keeps especially when the campaign population is fairly balanced.

Things change, people quit the game or move on to other campaigns, but I'm sure there will be some fresh exciting blood thirsty players coming through BwB. Swaye and I will be waiting for them at their gates, and passing out tissues and t-bags.

Also Just a note:
    I've been recording a lot of videos of all our fights. I will be posting footage of everything I have. I just need to find a way to convert my videos to .mov and then move the files to my mac for editing, and upload them.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• SethESO
    SethESO
    Soul Shriven
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    [snip]

Emily what says you ? ?

[Edit for Flaming]

This very pretty picture was taken this morning, after I went past the gate and killed an EP loner :)ep.png

My job is to destroy AD/EP no matter what keep they are at. Anyone who thinks BwB is a dead campaign is just silly. We have many great fights. For example, yesterday when AD/EP were trying to dethrone us at Ales we chased EP to bleakers. I was one of the first players that got there and I was shocked. EP had 6 sieges on the porch aimed towards me and 20 EP standing there waiting. I thought that was awesome, it was like one of the war movies and EP was ready to fight.

DC is in a very good place right now, we have great leadership, 2 or 3 great guilds, and some hardcore warriors. May 12, 2017 will be a night that will go down in BwB history. DC broke the wedding dressers and the Night Blader guild gave up and moved out of Blackwaters.

Yes I want campaign pop balance, yes I want great fights, but I don't feel sorry for AD/EP if we have all their keeps especially when the campaign population is fairly balanced.

Things change, people quit the game or move on to other campaigns, but I'm sure there will be some fresh exciting blood thirsty players coming through BwB. Swaye and I will be waiting for them at their gates, and passing out tissues and t-bags.

Also Just a note:
    I've been recording a lot of videos of all our fights. I will be posting footage of everything I have. I just need to find a way to convert my videos to .mov and then move the files to my mac for editing, and upload them.

Did you also record when me and reader 2vx'd your zerg? ;)
    Śeth, 3 time Emperor of BwB
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm quitting BwB as well. I'm just not good enough to play there.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys come fight me in vet :D
    I assure you our fights will be much more fun!
    Edited by Gederic on May 14, 2017 7:27PM
    Ours is the Fury
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SethESO wrote: »

Did you also record when me and reader 2vx'd your zerg? ;)

If you did then there is a good chance you will see the video. The videos will be footage of everything I have, you will see me die a lot. :) Last night I got some really good footage of EP holding down Ales farm.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    Guys come fight me in vet :D
    I assure you are fights will be much more fun!

I've been in TF most the time today, some really good fights especially when EP took Ales from us.

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just tired of grinding toons. Plus I want to clean out my bank space a bit. I don't have a lot of time to play these days.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring your rivalries to Trueflame it's a lot of fun! The combat is fast as hell and the map is always moving. Plus no toon grinding :)
    Ours is the Fury
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring your rivalries to Trueflame it's a lot of fun! The combat is fast as hell and the map is always moving. Plus no toon grinding :)

I'm still working on grinding out CP and getting legitimate end-game gear. I'll get there eventually though! Only 300 CP to go!
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hope that these DC aren't fooled by their repeated campaign wins into believing it was due to their skills and pvp aptitude... Delusion is never pretty.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm still working on grinding out CP and getting legitimate end-game gear. I'll get there eventually though! Only 300 CP to go!
    You can have some of mine. I'm almost at 800
    Ours is the Fury
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol population is one portion of it. There is no competition in bwb anymore. From what you are telling us, DC is the only faction left with majority coordinating strong numbers. I think its an absolutely wonderful thing but you're playing against two watered-down factions ( i mean no offense to the rest of the organized groups if any) where the majority of pop are just randoms. There hasn't been any truly proper leadership from those sides in almost half a year.

So yeah. There's no frosting or filling but i guess a cake is a cake. All of the big kids have grown up and moved on but DC still has a few players who are claiming to be top tier because they're the last ones.
    Edited by Mjollo on May 14, 2017 9:11PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember when DC didn't exist lul
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mjollo , I do enjoy cakes. Maybe it's like a bundt cake? Those don't have filling or often icing. And bundt cake is good, but frankly I would enjoy a different cake more. Maybe a carrot cake?

Honestly, I would really like pie best. Right now I don't see a lot of pie in BwB. Fortunately, I think the next patch will bring in a bunch of bodies. It remains to be seen if those bodies will elect to group or not.
  • ItsDyvim
    ItsDyvim
    ✭✭✭
    When 60 solo players show up at the same castle and beat the 5 defenders, did they zerg?

Are they all 1vXers?

The Questions....

Edit to reflect the true numbers
    Edited by ItsDyvim on May 14, 2017 11:35PM
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Azurulia wrote: »
    Silky wrote: »
    Yeah, with ADs pop its better that they stay disorganized. I remember the days of pop locked AD with 3-4 raids running. It was boring as hell.

It's only boring f you don't know what to do about it if you ask me.

Gorilla tactics vs a larger force can be a ton of fun.

I was playing AD at the time. It was boring so I just rolled tri-factions so I could avoid that in the future.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Mjollo , I do enjoy cakes. Maybe it's like a bundt cake? Those don't have filling or often icing. And bundt cake is good, but frankly I would enjoy a different cake more. Maybe a carrot cake?

Honestly, I would really like pie best. Right now I don't see a lot of pie in BwB. Fortunately, I think the next patch will bring in a bunch of bodies. It remains to be seen if those bodies will elect to group or not.

ew stop it, ade. only @PemPem likes that kind of poop.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ItsDyvim wrote: »
    When 60 solo players show up at the same castle and beat the 5 defenders, did they zerg?

Are they all 1vXers?

No, only Sora.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mjollo , carrot cake is imo the best cake. Add raisins for maximum pleasure.

But nothing can beat a good lemon meringue pie.
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's a shame, really. I'm in the same boat as Rak, with the actual campaign score motivating me to push forward. I can only hope some pvp guilds start to pop up in EP and AD sometime soon. While I play to win, an easy win is just a hallow victory. It's not very fun.

It seems that it's easier to "grow up" and walk away to greener pastures when things aren't looking too good then it is to do something about it. I play in BWB not because I can't hack it in vet, but because I like how things work here.

Interacting with new players, making goofy builds and set make ups, not having to follow a strict meta, along with a number of other reasons that makes BWB fun for me. I play almost strictly healers and tanks, so I personally don't just go around cutting down newer/disorganized players like wheat.

I really do love it here in BWB.
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    [snip]

Emily what says you ? ?

[Edit for Flaming]

Also Just a note:

I have some fun screenshots somewhere of me and a friend meatbagging that gate from a few weeks back. :D

Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »
    I just hope that these DC aren't fooled by their repeated campaign wins into believing it was due to their skills and pvp aptitude... Delusion is never pretty.

You are right, it was not due to our skill or pvp aptitude, it was due to having leaders who gave a [snip] about the map.
    Most people in BwB are looking to be leaded, if there are groups going, chances are they will stick around much longer then they would have on their own...
    Mjollo wrote: »
    Lol population is one portion of it. There is no competition in bwb anymore. From what you are telling us, DC is the only faction left with majority coordinating strong numbers. I think its an absolutely wonderful thing but you're playing against two watered-down factions ( i mean no offense to the rest of the organized groups if any) where the majority of pop are just randoms. There hasn't been any truly proper leadership from those sides in almost half a year.
    That's pretty much what I said
    Mjollo wrote: »
    All of the big kids have grown up and moved on but DC still has a few players who are claiming to be top tier because they're the last ones.

Why is everyone thinking vet is for the "grown ups" and bwb for the kids? I'm so tired of those elitist [snip] who are looking down to BwB players like they are [snip]. It's just a campaign, there are noobs, average and elite players in every campaign..

[Edited for quote]
    [Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 8, 2018 1:54PM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rak is right. I got into a conversation with some Azura's folks that thought BwB players were second class citizens who like to pick on new people. We get just as many kills in TF and Azura's.
    Edited for spelling so @DeadlyRecluse doesn't freak out.
    Edited by Stridig on May 15, 2017 2:00AM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Rak is right. I got into a conversation with some Azura's folks that thought BwB players were second class citizens who like to pick on new people. We get just as many kills in TF and Azura's.
    Edited for spelling so @DeadlyRecluse doesn't freak out.

My only remaining role in BWB is as editor. My broken back from eating too many full health reverse slices doesn't allow me to actually play anymore.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Mjollo , carrot cake is imo the best cake. Add raisins for maximum pleasure.

But nothing can beat a good lemon meringue pie.

You had me until you mentioned raisins...

And I prefer key lime pie, myself.
This discussion has been closed.