Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Mjollo , carrot cake is imo the best cake. Add raisins for maximum pleasure.

But nothing can beat a good lemon meringue pie.

You had me until you mentioned raisins...

And I prefer key lime pie, myself.

Dude, my mother in law made homemade key lime pie tonight.

She hand-squeezed an inordinate amount of key limes. Fantastic.

Unrelated to all that, some of y'all know I had a kid a few months ago--he helps me with my writs every day and it's the cutest thing. And when he's busy this other guy helps...

1497.jpg

Capture.jpg
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on May 15, 2017 2:39AM
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mjollo , carrot cake is imo the best cake. Add raisins for maximum pleasure.

But nothing can beat a good lemon meringue pie.

You had me until you mentioned raisins...

And I prefer key lime pie, myself.

Dude, my mother in law made homemade key lime pie tonight.

She hand-squeezed an inordinate amount of key limes. Fantastic.

Unrelated to all that, some of y'all know I had a kid a few months ago--he helps me with my writs every day and it's the cutest thing. And when he's busy this other guy helps...

1497.jpg

Capture.jpg

Its nice that your dog tries to help you out; my cat actively tries to impede my gameplay by walking on my keyboard or in front of my monitor.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Its nice that your dog tries to help you out; my cat actively tries to impede my gameplay by walking on my keyboard or in front of my monitor.

Oh, my cat does that to. She's pure evil, but kinda pretty.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    lol how? They dont even play at the same times! Most people log off once the map is capped.

On the other hand, AD camps the map at 3 bars lol. No guild on DC is pathetic enough to do this, so I can`t even threaten with retaliation. If I wanted fight at the gates and destro ults packs, I`d go on Azura..
    Mjollo wrote: »
    @Mjollo , I do enjoy cakes. Maybe it's like a bundt cake? Those don't have filling or often icing. And bundt cake is good, but frankly I would enjoy a different cake more. Maybe a carrot cake?

Honestly, I would really like pie best. Right now I don't see a lot of pie in BwB. Fortunately, I think the next patch will bring in a bunch of bodies. It remains to be seen if those bodies will elect to group or not.

ew stop it, ade. only @PemPem likes that kind of poop.

NO U MJELL
    Edited by PemPem on May 15, 2017 3:17AM
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know how to quote :(
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who wants my stuff? I will be having a giveaway tomorrow. Message me if you need anything specific. I will see if I have it.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trueflame is fun but it`s kind of brainless fun. Lots of massive groups v. massive groups and it`s kinda hard to tell if you're making a difference. On the other hand, I find it easier to survive than in AS, even with the CPs gap. Those poison snipers in AS are deadly.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh, my cat does that to. She's pure evil, but kinda pretty.

My cat is regularly a little ***. Just look at this guy.

2wprs5h.jpg

I still love him though.
    Stridig wrote: »
    Who wants my stuff? I will be having a giveaway tomorrow. Message me if you need anything specific. I will see if I have it.

Free stuff? I like free stuff! I am dirt poor too, so I would be very appreciative of anything you might be kind enough to give away.
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    You are right, it was not due to our skill or pvp aptitude, it was due to having leaders who gave a f*ck about the map.
    Most people in BwB are looking to be leaded, if there are groups going, chances are they will stick around much longer then they would have on their own...

This is exactly what I meant by delusion.

You've won this, and the last I don't know how many campaigns, by night/daycapping and running in huge stacks.

Nothing says "having leaders who gave a f*ck about the map" like pvdooring every bloody night.

..and nothing demoralizes an opposing faction like logging in everyday to having no keeps or scrolls.

Congrats on another well deserved win! 0_o

Edited by Grim13 on May 15, 2017 3:56AM
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trueflame is fun but it`s kind of brainless fun. Lots of massive groups v. massive groups and it`s kinda hard to tell if you're making a difference. On the other hand, I find it easier to survive than in AS, even with the CPs gap. Those poison snipers in AS are deadly.

When you mention CP gap, how much are you talking here? I'm just about at 300 CP and wondering if that is enough to have a good time in TF.

Also, I love how this thread is 50% people talking about pets, baked goods, and other fun stuff, and 50% talking about the usual "everybody is ruining the campaign" stuff.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless someone`s playing at night regularly, don`t think they're qualified to talk about nightcapping/daycapping tbh. Besides, most of the de-emps these days have happened at like 1am EST. As mentioned like 6000 times, the best time to get emp on an empty map is 6am-2pm on a weekday. Both AD and DC have done it regularly lately. EP tends to be strong around 9pm-2am, AD usually has an advantage in the day, DC tends to be stronger from the evening until about 4-6 am. And as for delusion, let me know next time you build a group from scratch and lead for 5-6 hours.... you'll see the difference. Pugs will pug if you don't, and EP's been doing plenty of pugging lately. Plenty of good fights can be had at night... day not so much usually.

As for the CP gap, it's often easier to survive because you can really just hide/retreat in the zerg when you need to, there`s a lot more healers than in BwB. AS pop doesn`t allow that as much. Plus you can specialize your CP so that you`re really resistant and effective against certain playstyles in addition to what your gear already enables. I run around sometimes on my healer in 7 lights, but with CPs I only need one BoL to go to 100% and I can stack 3 shields that are 25% or so more effective. I won`t kill stuff on my own, but I can live long enough to heal the people I run with until they kill the threat. And the other day some dude ganked me off my horse on my sorc, and I was able to countergank and kill him kinda easily, which surprise me considering he was CP600. In AS, I usually can't even get up from the fall before dying on the same toon lol.

Edited by gabriebe on May 15, 2017 4:14AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Raknosh I didn't mean move on to a vet campaign. it was a metaphor. I meant that those of us that used to lead properly don't have the stamina or willpower to do so anymore. an entire generation of players has left the campaign and is replaced by a new one. Even you yourself know how much better the quality of players were when you used to lead more often than not. DC was a small-well armed menace that the other 2 factions respected well enough to know that they could change the outcome any night. Now-a-days, it's riddled with toxic players and belittle-rs. EP has been lowkey for at least a year now after Sotha crumbled and the primary guilds of AD have also either slowed down or moved on to other things.

None of what i said is necessarily a bad thing. it just means that BWB isn't the campaign that it once was and this isn't a complaint because it will never return to the way it was; this is just a observation. Most of you here can claim to have been here since the fresh opening of the campaign. When all was newly formed and friendships, guilds, and groups were forming. That's what we stayed here for. the community and the thrill of knowing there were others just as competitive as us on other factions. there was always 3 fires igniting amongst each other. now it's just embers and a forum to talk about what remnants are left.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »
    You are right, it was not due to our skill or pvp aptitude, it was due to having leaders who gave a f*ck about the map.
    Most people in BwB are looking to be leaded, if there are groups going, chances are they will stick around much longer then they would have on their own...

You've won this, and the last I don't know how many campaigns, by night/daycapping and running in huge stacks.

Nothing says "having leaders who gave a f*ck about the map" like pvdooring every bloody night.

..and nothing demoralizes an opposing faction like logging in everyday to having no keeps or scrolls.

You sound very bitter.

Being a sore loser and making up excuses won't change anything.

It's much easier to point fingers and blame the actions of others then it is to stop and take a look at how to improve upon your own.
    Unless someone`s playing at night regularly, don`t think they're qualified to talk about nightcapping/daycapping tbh.

They sure feel entitled to though.

Believing something to be true because it's how you would like it to be does not equate to reality.

That is by very definition a delusion.
    Edited by Azurulia on May 15, 2017 8:37AM
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regardless of the hours that are covered by night/day capping, if you wake up in EST around 6-7am you will not see anything but blue. I don't know when the precise hourly cutoffs are for day or night caps in this game, but I think it all boils down to semantics - reliably we fight to take back everything every morning.

I can tell you that the new players in AD zone just get frustrated and log out. Generally, I've kept playing but it's harder to find good fights.

I'm tired of grinding characters and I'm looking forward to being done with BwB once I bring my wardens through. This is a very different campaign from when I started and @Mjollo is 100% right that Pugz of Daggerfall is literally the only guild that still reliably runs large zone groups on any alliance. I don't know about EP, but I haven't seen a guild advertised in zone on AD for some time.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i agree.... sadly this campaign has changed ALOT .... it no longer is what it used to be .... i cant even remember the last time i got t-bagged and last night i got tbagged 3 times .... all from 3+ to 1 the 1 being me .... with how things have been going in bwb ( blue owning all the map the majority of the time im on ) ive been thinking that i might take a break from bwb for a bit .... its getting VERY costly to continue to make gear all the time and to improve that gear .... so i might just work on Dark Wolf and tweak him a bit till I'm fully happy with the results ... havent decided if it will be TF or AS though
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All I have heard from EP/AD is:

1. Score does not matter because we lose all the time
    2. The map is Red or Yellow when we are cordinated
    3. BwB is not fun any more
    4. The best players played a long time ago
    5. DC has no skills
    6. Don't gate camp us, front door keeps, or night cap. We are the only ones that are allowed to do it.

Am I missing something? I really think AD/EP are the delusional ones. Last night we Emped during prime time AGAIN. lol @ there was no good players on AD/EP to defend, I seen the rage quitter there and a few other well known fighters that got destroyed by DC pugs.

Don't think for one moment that quitting or changing campaigns is going to fix your problem. You will die and cry like usual, you will get zerged and beat down just like you are now but they hit a little harder. Oh ya, they do nothing but front door keeps so make sure you have your tissues ready.

I've said this over and over and over for 2 years now. DC is the best alliance of them all. We have proven it, and you are delusional if you think different. The only reason you guys beat us is when you are pushing us at the same time when pop is even, or you outnumber us by a large number.

The DC I seen last night is the DC I'm proud of, they are blood thirsty and they had no feelings for the enemy. Someone in zone chat said it best, "LETS SHOW THEM WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY TRY AND TAKE ONE OF OUR EMP KEEPS. KILL ALL THOSE *** ***"

Edited by vamp_emily on May 15, 2017 12:48PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for me its more on the lines of the time im available to play ... currently i have no where near the amount of time i used to be able to play ... the original plan was to leave one of the 2 jobs once my bills were all paid off in a year ... but recently my gf/soon to be fiance and I have started talking about having a baby ... but we both want to wait till our financial situation is better ... but we are both 35 as of this year so not "too much time left" so that means i have to continue working 2 jobs for quite a bit longer ....which is one of the main reasons i canceled my eso+...i basically only play for an hour a day at most most of the week .... even my time in game on wednesdays has been cut down a bit
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on May 15, 2017 1:10PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your rp gave me cancer. If you think DC dominates all campaigns you clearly haven't tested the waters very much... You think DC is some magical entity that makes you good? It's not. The top DC in Trueflame is a crystal blast spammer who can't help but getting two shot. Three shot if they actually manage to keep their shield up. Nobody dominates, and if they do it is very very short lived.
    Edited by Gederic on May 15, 2017 1:12PM
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @W0lf_z13 , 100% agree. In a year I'll be a doctor and a resident and my GF and I will be moving to a new city. In just a couple months I'll do two back-to-back month long away rotations that are functionally month long interviews. I really enjoy PvP and think that just playing vet is probably the best use of my time. Plus, I've got some pretty silly plans for vet gear that let me actually make use of my gold mats, etc.

Although, I'm told that prioritizing real life is crying. Not sure where that is coming from.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill be keeping a low level though to pop into bwb on occasion though ... but yeah the constantly making a new toon and make sure its geared is starting to feel more like a chore than anything
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on May 15, 2017 1:06PM

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily i would advise you to leave your cringy rp manners strictly in-game as this isn't an RP thread. You don't get it and you never will. Its not about being good players. Its about playing with people we enjoy. I personally enjoy playing with everyone here because we may all not be the very best but we are decent, charming, and at the end of the day, can set aside our keyboards and mice and shake hands because we understand it's a video game.
    You, my friend, seem to think the eso world revolves around you and im sorry EP/AD dominated you so hard these past two years enough that you've been stuck in character outside of the game. Most people dont believe but i have faith you will see the light one day.
    Ive never once told you to stop gate-camping, not dominate the map, or cry about night-capping to you. I think you should be able to play however you want. So do it. Push ad and ep to the gates and never stop. Feel that fictional rage inside of you heat up because no matter how much you want revenge, ive already won. :)
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    i agree.... sadly this campaign has changed ALOT .... it no longer is what it used to be .... i cant even remember the last time i got t-bagged and last night i got tbagged 3 times .... all from 3+ to 1 the 1 being me .... with how things have been going in bwb ( blue owning all the map the majority of the time im on ) ive been thinking that i might take a break from bwb for a bit .... its getting VERY costly to continue to make gear all the time and to improve that gear .... so i might just work on Dark Wolf and tweak him a bit till I'm fully happy with the results ... havent decided if it will be TF or AS though

Tread VERY lightly here Wolf. I would hate to see you labeled as a crybaby, rage quitter, campaign flopper or somebody without balls as @Adenoma and I. BwB is about WINNING. It is about hating people. And most importantly it's about being GOOD. If you are in BwB for fun on your limited amount of free time, you are in the wrong place.
    Dont forget : 7 pm Pacific time im having a givaway. Tons of Motifs, gear and some special items. Dont miss out!!!!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i might take a break from pvp in general though ... i LOVE pvp ... but with my eso+ expiring in june i should probably really get on farming for tempers and runes ... ran out of rekuta last night and had to buy more dwarven oil and grain solvent cause of running out as well

• Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azurulia wrote: »

You sound very bitter.

It's much easier to point fingers and blame the actions of others then it is to stop and take a look at how to improve upon your own.
    Unless someone`s playing at night regularly, don`t think they're qualified to talk about nightcapping/daycapping tbh.

Believing something to be true because it's how you would like it to be does not equate to reality.

lol the two of you need lessons in thinking, yikes!

I'm not a sore loser at all. However, I'd prefer it if some of you DC refrained from being poor winners and realized that the scoreboard is a poor reflection of the strength of each factions' abilities when the populations are so obviously imbalanced over the course of a 24 hour period.

..And for the more haughty of attitude on DC to temper themselves due to the fact that the bulk of your extra 2-3k (sometimes more) points per campaign than the other factions isn't earned via the merit you seem to think it is (this isn't to say that any of you are any less of players than anyone else).

Also, the supposition that one isn't qualified to talk about night/daycapping unless they play those specific times, regularly, is outright wrong! lol Please, don't abuse me with your tortured logic.

Not only have I been around long enough to have played those hours, witnessing the night/daycapping on both sides of the equation, to know exactly what the signs are... it also doesn't take a lot of intelligence to deduce what has occurred via a glance at the scoreboard.

Log off after having dethroned DC and returned both our scrolls... only to log in at noon the next day to discover that DC's had Emp for 6 hours, now possesses all keeps and scrolls and is now 800-1000 points further ahead.

Clearly, this is something that exactly equates to the reality the two of you, among others on DC, seem so eager to deny.

I don't believe this population imbalance/time can be rectified. So, we're just going to have to learn to live with it... a little grace and clarity on the side of the "victors" would be greatly appreciated.

Buddy+Christ.jpg

Edited by Grim13 on May 15, 2017 2:50PM
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    All I have heard from EP/AD is:

1. Score does not matter because we lose all the time
    2. The map is Red or Yellow when we are cordinated
    3. BwB is not fun any more
    4. The best players played a long time ago
    5. DC has no skills
    6. Don't gate camp us, front door keeps, or night cap. We are the only ones that are allowed to do it.

Whenever I have the pleasure of reading one of Emily's posts a famous quotation comes to mind:

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." –Mark Twain

lol

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Azurulia wrote: »

You sound very bitter.

I think I heave read enough nonsence from you now. Ive kept my mouth shut as you spout off your novels of useless ego babble. You have literally never said anything we in this thread dont already know. Do you think we need to be tought how to lead and steam roll a campaign?

Do you have a bunch of self help books or maybe a book of clichés sitting around that you like to quote from?

It is delusional to think that having owned the night for the past however long, has had no impact on the score. Foolish even. Its even more rediculous that its DC here complaining about the campaign, and youve been on top for quite some time. Maybe dont take 50 peeps to take keeps that have 5 defenders lol saw DC do it all day yesterday. Or, keep bringing 50, I dont care. Ill still defend and Ill still have fun. But for the love of god just stop with the "I am the greatest and I am willing to lower myself to help you lowly disorganized skum" rutien. We got it.

/thread
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #rekt
    Ours is the Fury
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vzG4G.gif
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    #Snipped
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to get a raid or two this afternoon so I can be good at strategy.
This discussion has been closed.