Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen when you logged on with Definitely Not Dixon I died a little in side. Mjollo has clearly taken over your mind. I bet a dot build will work well in BwB. Nobody has cleanse or purge lol.

Edit: My phone wants to rename Valen to Caleb apparently. Stupid autocorrect
    Edited by Gederic on May 8, 2017 4:30PM
    Ours is the Fury
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm amazed by how few people run purge. It's so easy to get.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Im counting on peeps not running it. The lack of purge is just dumb lol. Its expensive but not THAT expensive. I have ran it forever on all mag builds. It goes great with wings to get rid of that pesky debuff from snipe. Oh ya and...siege....
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    Valen when you logged on with Definitely Not Dixon I died a little in side. Mjollo has clearly taken over your mind. I bet a dot build will work well in BwB. Nobody has cleanse or purge lol.

It caught on a bit in BYTE. Ther are several different renditions of the name running around now. My fav being "Obviously Not Vyle" lmao
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I'm a bit perplexed at the " If every person likes you when you PvP you are doing something wrong" statement. What is it with people who think interacting with people online means making enemies? The notion that it's a good thing for people to dislike somebody because of anything video game related just baffles me.

I completely agree. I try to be friendly with everybody I can, and I can't say there is a single person in BWB that I hate (though I do have a disliking for a select few). Maybe it is just my personality, but I try to turn situations where some people might grow to "hate" an enemy player into a friendly rivalry, and more often than not that other person is willing to be just as friendly. Really, as long as you're willing to be a nice person to others, most people will be nice to you too.
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Hey, I said stuff up ther ^^^^

Reply to me damit! I am important! If you dont pay me due respect, I will sit in a keep and coordinate 3 groups to zerg you all down!!!!

So what is this DOT build you're running? I'd be interested in hearing your setup if you're willing to share it!
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm a bit perplexed at the " If every person likes you when you PvP you are doing something wrong" statement. What is it with people who think interacting with people online means making enemies? The notion that it's a good thing for people to dislike somebody because of anything video game related just baffles me.

I completely agree. I try to be friendly with everybody I can, and I can't say there is a single person in BWB that I hate (though I do have a disliking for a select few). Maybe it is just my personality, but I try to turn situations where some people might grow to "hate" an enemy player into a friendly rivalry, and more often than not that other person is willing to be just as friendly. Really, as long as you're willing to be a nice person to others, most people will be nice to you too.

Reply to me damit! I am important! If you dont pay me due respect, I will sit in a keep and coordinate 3 groups to zerg you all down!!!!

So what is this DOT build you're running? I'd be interested in hearing your setup if you're willing to share it!

Ill have to get back to ya. Im out working n stuff. Ill share when I get home in a while.
    GM of BYTE
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's super secret
    Ours is the Fury
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's super secret

It is shoosh lol
    GM of BYTE
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

I try to do the same. However, there are people out there who are total pricks. There was this AD guy named Yoink (or something like that) that I beated 1v1. I PMed him "GF" and answered "Kill yourself ***" then ignored me. Or just yesterday, another AD guy named Maikon failed to kill me with another AD. I just PMed him "leave me alone" and he started talking *** about me and my guild and accused me of using cheat engine...

I really try to be as friendly as possible, even if I was told bad things about the person (cause it's often biased trough faction rivalry) but there are just some pure ass holes out there...
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    On a positive note tho, I PMed the AD Emp, Godbeard, a couple of times lately and he seems pretty friendly.
    Thank god there are more good guys than ass holes out there.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    On a positive note tho, I PMed the AD Emp, Godbeard, a couple of times lately and he seems pretty friendly.
    Thank god there are more good guys than ass holes out there.

'Beard is my oldest friend in this game, and yes he's the nicest person you'll meet.

He's also a heckuva player.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha Rak you cheater! You cheat death AND you cheat people out of life. How dare you!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    I've co-opted some of his builds as bases for mine before if its the same person I'm thinking of. Cool guy.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I really try to be as friendly as possible, even if I was told bad things about the person (cause it's often biased trough faction rivalry) but there are just some pure ass holes out there...

I completely agree with this as well. But if somebody is going to be a complete jerk to me, whether it is through them hate whispering me, or them responding negatively to me trying to be friendly, I just don't bother with them (outside of a bit of trolling initially after they start being a jerk). The few people I've grown to dislike have either been persistently nasty, or have said or done something so bad it immediately caused me to think they have poor character.

Ill have to get back to ya. Im out working n stuff. Ill share when I get home in a while.

You mean you can't fully describe a build from your phone at work? You need to start doing thumb exercises!
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma @DeadlyRecluse Happy birthday Nightbladers!

Now I feel super bad for forgiving my guild's birthday D:
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is our 1 year anniversary of our birth watching an amazing stamina templar named Night Blader 1vX people on Alessia bridge during a late-night, pseudo-drunk tandem emp push.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma @DeadlyRecluse Happy birthday Nightbladers!

Now I feel super bad for forgiving my guild's birthday D:

Thanks!

To be fair, I kinda forgot ours...this party is about 2 months late.
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Azurulia wrote: »

Get over your opinionated self.

Who the *** are you anyway? Why do you care? Are you one of the EP or AD that get butt every morning because your night crew needs work? or one of the bored DC who wakes up to find little to do? or do you even play in bwb anymore?

Who the *** are you to ask who the *** he is?

Who am I!? Pfft.

Why, I'm a just nobody of course. One who has been here for only 4 months. Though very, very actively. (I pretty mcuh play a few hours everyday if work isn't heavy.)

Don't worry, I know my place. It's just that I'm a sadistic, sarcastic smart ass that enjoys rattling loins' cages. just to see what kind of reaction I get. :D

I don't very salty easily. (Unless under heavy coldfire spam. The trigger is real!) Had my ass kicked by Adenoma and a friend of his today in a 2v5, with me being the healer in the 5. Was somewhere around a 5-10 min fight, but was really fun!

Then got my ass kicked by Adenoma again and the dresses at DC trying to take it as crown of a group of 17, mostly pugs, and somewhere around 6-8~ randos. Against iirc he said they had 13? (correct me if I am wrong.) for 30-45 mins. We more or less got farmed before eventually running out of siege. Dispite being a very clear lost, myself and everyone in the group had a ton of fun there. B)

Adenoma pretty much had my number today. But it was a good time.

haha! That made me laugh. Mostly at myself as I can see how it came off when I read it over and think about it. As I mentioned above, I know I'm no one special, nor do I demand respect for anything from anyone. I'm just out to have some fun.

As a very active narrative writer in my free time, I have a bad habit of going into detail of things I do, see others do, or experience in general. (Kind of like this here!)
    ItsDyvim wrote: »

DC has a lot of tactical players who play late night. (Like myself.) Who do things such as flagging 2-4 keeps at once, each with only 3 siege, but with one having 10~ siege. The bulk of the enemy will almost always go there. However when they get there and only find 2-3 players, and suddenly find another keep now has 10-20 siege on it, they are in a sticky situation.

Get over your nightcapping-self

In hindsight, my response was rather immature, so I believe I owe you an apology. So I'm sorry for that.

Call me what you will, but I enjoy the BWB pvp scene and the community here, which is why it is all I play.

Edited by Azurulia on May 9, 2017 8:10AM
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon claw was all @DeadlyRecluse calling the shots. I was just along for the ride!
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Then got my ass kicked by Adenoma again and the dresses at DC trying to take it as crown of a group of 17, mostly pugs, and somewhere around 6-8~ randos. Against iirc he said they had 13? (correct me if I am wrong.) for 30-45 mins. We more or less got farmed before eventually running out of siege. Dispite being a very clear lost, myself and everyone in the group had a ton of fun there. B)

That dragonclaw fight was great. FCs dropping like candy, multiple pushes out of both breaches, repping walls, getting it torn back down, etc. We had literally just wiped an EP group when you all showed up--I think it was flagged and breached for a solid hour. Good stuff all around, glad you had fun!

And yeah, we had 13 during that one.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Azurulia Just a playful jab. All good.
    GM of BYTE
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ColoursYouHave soooo test 1 in bwb with dot build....light armor is a no go hah I need to be more tanky so that I have time to apply all these flippin DoTs. Testing heavy tonight. Im going to get the kinks worked out before I post a build. It might be a total flop haha.
    GM of BYTE
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ColoursYouHave soooo test 1 in bwb with dot build....light armor is a no go hah I need to be more tanky so that I have time to apply all these flippin DoTs. Testing heavy tonight. Im going to get the kinks worked out before I post a build. It might be a total flop haha.

Is it a DK or NB?
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Is it a DK or NB?

MagDK

GM of BYTE
  • Zakazh
    Zakazh
    ✭✭

That dragonclaw fight was great. FCs dropping like candy, multiple pushes out of both breaches, repping walls, getting it torn back down, etc. We had literally just wiped an EP group when you all showed up--I think it was flagged and breached for a solid hour. Good stuff all around, glad you had fun!

And yeah, we had 13 during that one.

That was one of the best fights since I came back to this game a few months ago. I was really sure we had you guys all nicely killed off, then you rascals suddenly were up on the second level cleaning us out again! You must have had a good FC someplace nearby.

Anyways, after the seventh "Cyrodiil Load Screen Of Death" of the night, it was PvE time. It's so hard to believe ZO can't fix that. I haven't programmed in twenty years, and I could insert a code routine to test a player's load screen time and debug WTF is going on. I bet a lot of players quit this game over that demoralizing BS.

Zakazh Sa'Ayide - Templar - Retired to crafting drone - PUGz of Daggerfall
    Zakezh Sa'Ayide - Newbie Mage - Please don't kill me
    Strange Purr - Kitty rogue living the Skooma lifestyle
    Elytharra - PvE nightblade explorer
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It caught on a bit in BYTE. Ther are several different renditions of the name running around now. My fav being "Obviously Not Vyle" lmao

Thats brilliant! Why didn't i think of that? Ive got mistakenly, definitely not, probably not, surely not but not Obviously not.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »

Thats brilliant! Why didn't i think of that? Ive got mistakenly, definitely not, probably not, surely not but not Obviously not.

Vy has the uncanny ability to state the obvious. I think its one of her super powers.

This one time, we were playing scatigories, the letter was W. One of the categories was things found in the ocean. None of us could think of anything at all that is found in the ocean that starts with W. Then vy says.....water....

Edited by Valen_Byte on May 9, 2017 8:31PM
    GM of BYTE
  • Kazi
    Kazi
    Whale
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kazi wrote: »
    Whale

Whale doesn't count. Has to be more specific. Like Blue Whale, but that doesn't work either because it starts with a B. Thats not the point anyway. Water being not only the most abundant thing in the ocean but also the entire planet makes it the most obvious answer obviously. So see, its funny cause....nvmd lol : ))

Edited by Valen_Byte on May 9, 2017 9:58PM
    GM of BYTE
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »

Vy has the uncanny ability to state the obvious. I think its one of her super powers.

This one time, we were playing scatigories, the letter was W. One of the categories was things found in the ocean. None of us could think of anything at all that is found in the ocean that starts with W. Then vy says.....water....

LMAO well she's not wrong!!
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
This discussion has been closed.