Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said he wanted to. That's his beef with DC. Not our guild's. He's entitled to do what he wants. Personally, I haven't lead or participated in a group that does that and I've voiced my opposition.

I do not want gate camping and I do like fun fights.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol you were at Glade with him though, and plenty of other GoNB too. Saber called you out on it, it's how the convo started.

That and two empships ago, you did camp our trikeeps...
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe you still had a scroll. I consider that legitimate.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And that emp I deliberately did it after waking up to being at our gates for a literal week straight. I already have admitted I was in the wrong so I'm not sure if there's any more conversation worth having there.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don`t think Saber would have called you on it if we had scroll. Don't think we had it, but not gonna argue about it.

In any case, same as before. If camping the trikeeps and holding 2 bars of pop over everyone else is the only way AD has to win, what a weak faction that is.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think people could argue the same for nightcapping. Right now the sample size of one for AD is vastly different than what we've observed from DC. But really, I don't think it's worth calling any faction weak.
    Edited by Adenoma on May 7, 2017 10:51PM
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightcapping would be intentionally logging on at night as a group to cap the map. We just organize the pop that is there and play. It's always the same folks. We emped early this morning with 12 people online. Not exactly a scary mob.

Edited by gabriebe on May 7, 2017 10:59PM

The traitor

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightcapping = taking keeps at night against poorly matched opponents.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't call Solo, Saucy and the other EPs at that time of the night poorly matched opponents.

Besides, isn`t beating poorly matched opponents kind of your thing?

The traitor

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    236/300
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread right now
    giphy.gif

Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it? Any 1vX I do is 100% dependent on fighting worse opponents anyway. The same applies for if we have a group of X people. I'm not sure if you're trying to offend me or not.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is like someone trying to torpedo 236/300 but it isn't working.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OUR POSTS SHALL REMAIN IN HISTORY.

Edit: I hope @Lumsdenml has a way of turning off notifications for this thread.
    Edited by Adenoma on May 7, 2017 11:16PM
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm out doing a little shopping and I must look like the most important person at the whole mall with all the sounds my phone is making from you guys.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    mhmmm I'll keep all this reading material for when I'll get a loadscreen tonight
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @gabriebe , I think the people at night draw the frustration of the people during the day. Plus, I know a lot of the more vocal leaders on AD want to win a campaign for once.

I honestly think this is it. Though lately (past 2 weeks) we haven't done a ton of damage at night. (Actually been a fair bit of AD playing late suddenly, it's been pretty cool.)

I imagine AD feels the same frustration waking up to a blue map as DC does a yellow map. Which triggers a reaction from the other to push the map hard, and thus the cycle continues.
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I think people could argue the same for nightcapping. Right now the sample size of one for AD is vastly different than what we've observed from DC. But really, I don't think it's worth calling any faction weak.

People who cry "nightcap" drive me crazy. they clearly do not play at night, so they have no idea what they are talking about. They just assume becaouse they are asleep, nobody else plays but the enemy faction, which is ridiculous.

Late night pvp is essentially day time pvp, but scaled waaay down. Small groups vs small groups, a fair amount of 1v1 and small engagements, etc.

I'm sure a lot of us here know how much of a pain in the ass it is to take a fully upgraded keep with less then 10 vs even a few defenders. Those upgraded mage and archer guards do not *** around, and with a smaller number for them to focus fire on, they can hurt! Not to mention the honor guards being very, very resistant to siege damage so you cannot just fire balista them down. :D

People are quick to forget and/or overlook these sorts of things. Smaller numbers doesn't instantly make everything easier. Some are infact harder. The only "easy" keep is an empty keep. 1 clever person can wipe a group of 5-10 if they are smart with siege placement.

DC has a lot of tactical players who play late night. (Like myself.) Who do things such as flagging 2-4 keeps at once, each with only 3 siege, but with one having 10~ siege. The bulk of the enemy will almost always go there. However when they get there and only find 2-3 players, and suddenly find another keep now has 10-20 siege on it, they are in a sticky situation.

They have no transit, no blood spawn location nearby, and still have other keeps flagged. (generally by 1-2 people however.)

This is how DC "Nightcaps" to victory. By exploiting the enemies poor decision making. Personally I have found AD to be exceptionally bad at micro-managing defense on multiple keeps, which is exactly why we (DC) do it to them. It works so damn well. EP on the overhand generally sees right through it or responds smart.

This is why at around 5pm~ Yesterday when DC 3 bars and AD had just dropped down from 3 to 2 after we took Roe and Fare, I said. "We have pop advantage. let's actually take advantage of it." So I had my group of 24 hit Blackboot and instructed the other group of 24 to hit Bloodmayne; while another, smaller group hit Alessia with some gankers on the Alessia/sej bridge.

All at the exact same time. B)

I couldn't help but wonder, "I cannot help but wonder what AD is thinking right now? Probably pissed about us 'zerging' lol." However is it really zerging when your force is split into 3 different locations? I mean, I just as easily could have said "Everyone to blackboot!" and there'd have been 50-60 people there.

That is a zerg. Not 24~ players. :wink:

TL;DR: U wut, mate?
    Edited by Azurulia on May 7, 2017 11:38PM
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    236/300

Eyes on the prize, baby.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    mhmmm I'll keep all this reading material for when I'll get a loadscreen tonight

It hasn't been good. Just a rehash of nightcap vs gatecamp whinging. Nothing remotely interesting.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • ItsDyvim
    ItsDyvim
    ✭✭✭
    Azurulia wrote: »

DC has a lot of tactical players who play late night. (Like myself.) Who do things such as flagging 2-4 keeps at once, each with only 3 siege, but with one having 10~ siege. The bulk of the enemy will almost always go there. However when they get there and only find 2-3 players, and suddenly find another keep now has 10-20 siege on it, they are in a sticky situation.

Get over your nightcapping-self
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

It hasn't been good. Just a rehash of nightcap vs gatecamp whinging. Nothing remotely interesting.

Well, it's better than watching the loadscreen in rage
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    ItsDyvim wrote: »

Get over your opinionated self.

Who the *** are you anyway? Why do you care? Are you one of the EP or AD that get butt every morning because your night crew needs work? or one of the bored DC who wakes up to find little to do? or do you even play in bwb anymore?

To be honest I find it a bit funny you felt the need to say just that, and the fact others "agree" made me laugh. :D

This means I must have struck a few nerves, and I like it. Because if every person likes you when you pvp, you are doing something wrong. The exact same can be said if everyone hates you. If you find yourself somewhere in the middle, you are doing alright.

Now if you'll excuse me, my arrogant self as an inflated ego to polish. Thank you.
    Edited by Azurulia on May 8, 2017 8:28AM
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ THAT would be Dyvim. Hes been in BWB longer than most. Im surprised you haven't seen him before.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's been there longer than I have.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ItsDyvim wrote: »

Who the *** are you anyway? Why do you care? Are you one of the EP or AD that get butt every morning

Ew....

Edited by Lumsdenml on May 8, 2017 1:43PM
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Who the *** are you anyway? Why do you care? Are you one of the EP or AD that get butt every morning because your night crew needs work? or one of the bored DC who wakes up to find little to do? or do you even play in bwb anymore?

Who the *** are you to ask who the *** he is?
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds like I missed some good stuff this weekend. I rerolled Dixon (thanks for the name mojojojo). Ran through a billion skyshards, completed the harbourage and rounded out the weekend being very lazy : ))

My DoT only build is going well. I hit 25k dps with nothing but DoTs. Dont know if thats good or not but its much better than I expected. In the end I think I will have 8 DoTs and 2 heals/buffs. Its been a fun build so far.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a bit perplexed at the " If every person likes you when you PvP you are doing something wrong" statement. What is it with people who think interacting with people online means making enemies? The notion that it's a good thing for people to dislike somebody because of anything video game related just baffles me.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's easy enough to have a fun rivalry without legitimately hating someone.
    Ours is the Fury
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey, I said stuff up ther ^^^^

Reply to me damit! I am important! If you dont pay me due respect, I will sit in a keep and coordinate 3 groups to zerg you all down!!!!

Edited by Valen_Byte on May 8, 2017 4:16PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
This discussion has been closed.