Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I like to fight. Guys, that's why we forum PvP.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    If that were the case, I would think they would just deal with the random peeps that come in here to start ***. Instead of overreacting and being rude. But thats normal for that mod tho.

Concur so hard.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as long as were not talking about it. anyone else still holding out for a revert of the bow tree change? still thinking posion arrow first and snipe 3rd would be pretty sweet......

Yes please! I feel like nobody else even cares that they ruined bows in BWB...

I'm thinking maybe make Poison Arrow second and move that garbage ground AOE that I never understand why people use in PVP to fifth, since ZOS seems determined to teach new players to use garbage skills by making Snipe the first unlocked.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah if we could just take snipe out of the game. Yeaaaaaahh that'd be great
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe isn't awful. The defile is.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I rather like snipe in the first slot. Thats what you stam users get for being stam users. : ))
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like Guild of Night Blader is slowly becoming more scantily clad. Towel is a good look.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Raknosh

I DO think its bad. You have to remember, Im fighting you and your large groups lol Getting focused by a bunch of unorganized AD isnt the same as getting focused by Pugz and Wolves hah

Personally, I don't use voice chat, and I wouldn't take the time to type "Focus Valen byte!" or anyone else. But yea, if I see a big name, I sure will focus him and it might encourage others to do so.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »

Nah lethal arrow is pretty much a stam Dark flare. Alone it's alright, it's when 3-4 spam it on you (while hidden in a zerg) that it gets stupid
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    @Raknosh

I DO think its bad. You have to remember, Im fighting you and your large groups lol Getting focused by a bunch of unorganized AD isnt the same as getting focused by Pugz and Wolves hah

Personally, I don't use voice chat, and I wouldn't take the time to type "Focus Valen byte!" or anyone else. But yea, if I see a big name, I sure will focus him and it might encourage others to do so.

I wasnt suggesting that anyone is calling out my name. (exept maybe Vy)

When you recognize a player and see them as a threat, we tend to want to get rid of that person fairly fast. We all do this I think. I dont call anyone out either but my guildies know what to look for just as much as I do.

My current toon is about to hit vet, and with a lot of play time, it seems like you start to get recognized more. I change toon names all the time for this reason. This will be my 9th Dixon. I usually roll one or two dif named toons in between the Dixons.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Raknosh

I wasnt suggesting that anyone is calling out my name. (exept maybe Vy)

When you recognize a player and see them as a threat, we tend to want to get rid of that person fairly fast. We all do this I think. I dont call anyone out either but my guildies know what to look for just as much as I do.

My current toon is about to hit vet, and with a lot of play time, it seems like you start to get recognized more. I change toon names all the time for this reason. This will be my 9th Dixon. I usually roll one or two dif named toons in between the Dixons.

All my toons have "____ of Tacoma" because no one is threatened by me anyway... :) Well, except my bank toon "He Who Holds My Stuff"... an Argonian, of course.

Not that He Who Holds My Stuff is threatened by me, even he's not, I'm just saying that He Who Holds My Stuff is not named _____ of Tacoma....

Edited by Lumsdenml on May 5, 2017 10:04PM
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like Guild of Night Blader is slowly becoming more scantily clad. Towel is a good look.

Ugh, no, towels are horrible. I actually find myself wishing to see more orcs in wedding dresses...

Actually, really miss seeing Waffle's Vanguard around as goblins...

Edited by Lumsdenml on May 5, 2017 10:22PM
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ugh, no, towels are horrible. I actually find myself wishing to see more orcs in wedding dresses...
    @Raknosh

Yeah, looking back at when I'd join your groups, I'm pretty amazed at how well you ran them without voice chat. Didn't think much of it at the times, being a new pug, but after being in some pretty tight groups that ran voice chat since leaving DC, I'm totally impressed.
    Obituary:
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You know, I never realized how strong Major Defile is until I started running a S&B build with Reverberating Bash. I was initially a bit concerned that I'd really be missing Rally, but as long as you can find another source of Major Brutality and enough healing (which is easy enough on a stam Sorc with Crit Surge, Vigor, and Dark Deal), it is totally worth it to grind for Reverb over Rally IMO.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lumsdenml i thought it was because youre from tacoma?
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ColoursYouHave , reverb is how I burst down magplar healers. It's the bomb.

If I can find someone to help me grind dawnbreaker, I'll totally reroll a stamsorc that I could run through as S&B/dw. It's super duper viable in nonvet (more so than vet) and it's a blast to play.
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

Actually, really miss seeing Waffle's Vanguard around as goblins...

Agree, towels are just awful, but I readily concede that people are absolutely in love with celebrating awful things. I blame the Tim and Eric show, along with Colorado and the entire Pacific Northwest.

You know who I miss? The guy who would come into zone chat and invite people to join his Hutt guild: "We PvP and RP as Hutts."
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree, towels are just awful, but I readily concede that people are absolutely in love with celebrating awful things. I blame the Tim and Eric show, along with Colorado and the entire Pacific Northwest.

First off never talk crap about the great state of Colorado.

Secondly why does this campaign lag harder than Trueflame. WHAT IS THIS
    Ours is the Fury
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ColoursYouHave , reverb is how I burst down magplar healers. It's the bomb.

If I can find someone to help me grind dawnbreaker, I'll totally reroll a stamsorc that I could run through as S&B/dw. It's super duper viable in nonvet (more so than vet) and it's a blast to play.

Yeah, it seems like most Stam Sorcs you see in BWB are primarily 2H builds, but I personally think a S&B build is more effective. I've fought some pretty good 2H Stam Sorcs on my S&B Stam Sorc, and the fact that it was more difficult for them to land their Dizzying Swings than it was for me to land my LA>Ransack>Bash, the healing debuff, and the essentially "free" interrupts on their Dark Deals with LA>Ransack>Bash gave me a pretty clear advantage.

I've just been grinding dolmens to level up characters lately. To my understanding, grinding undead mobs is quicker than dolmens to unlock Dawnbreaker, but by doing dolmens I also get a bunch of overland jewelry pieces. Bangkorai is great since you get Spriggan's and Seventh Legion, which are both pretty strong stam sets, and it is really easy to hit all three dolmens on cooldown. I'd run dolmens with you if you're interested, but I usually don't start playing until like, 11 PM or 12 AM EST.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte You seem to have attracted a large following of flute playing pugs
    Ours is the Fury
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »

First off never talk crap about the great state of Colorado.

I was not talking crap about Colorado, I was blaming it for the behavior of a large number of people, because that's how unfair generalizations work ;)

(Seriously, Colorado is to blame)
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Valen_Byte You seem to have attracted a large following of flute playing pugs

Lol was I afk I dont remember seeing any flute players.
    GM of BYTE
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were playing lutes over your body real good for a while there in Alessia
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ColoursYouHave , I might not be able to be up that late. My schedule has kept me to a point of "sleeping in" and waking up without an alarm at 7:45am on the weekends. It's sickening.

And yeah, I have to agree that dizzying swing builds fold hard in 1v1 against S&B builds. Stamsorc even more so because it's so easy to interrupt dark deal - I only wish that dark deal was more of a high-risk, high-reward ability where you were charged the magicka even if interrupted.
  • Kazi
    Kazi
    My baby Orc is a certified dizzying swing spammer until I get momentum. Stampede def helps to land it but decent players counter it pretty easily.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since my game still felt choppy I decided to go grind my new toon instead. I changed a few settings and reloaded UI. And what did I get? That's right, infinite loadscreen... C'mon man...
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They were playing lutes over your body real good for a while there in Alessia

Lol was it you? Several times last night I went afk in bad spots. Twice I came back my game finding myself ded inside the front door...
    GM of BYTE
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After we captured Alessia I walked to the back flag where five pugs were just standing over you playing flutes and I bowed haha
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lumsdenml , I'm still amazed at that Drake fight. I'm really going to be sad once stamDK gets destroyed.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ColoursYouHave , I might not be able to be up that late. My schedule has kept me to a point of "sleeping in" and waking up without an alarm at 7:45am on the weekends. It's sickening.

And yeah, I have to agree that dizzying swing builds fold hard in 1v1 against S&B builds. Stamsorc even more so because it's so easy to interrupt dark deal - I only wish that dark deal was more of a high-risk, high-reward ability where you were charged the magicka even if interrupted.

I think you're on my friends list, if I ever see you online when I'm on I'll hit you up.

Anybody ever play PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds? Couple of my friends from work started playing so I'm going to give it a try today. I liked H1Z1, so I imagine I'll like PUBG too.
This discussion has been closed.