Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHOOP!!! House all to my self for the next 12 hours!!!!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    That was a beatiful siege at Ales everyone. A well fought and well earned victory EP. *tips hat*

the whole day has been a ton of great fights!

I lead the emperor's group for 13 hours. I'm not sure if I should be happy, sad, proud, or depressed. But one thing is for sure, hooray for days off!

But seriously. I wasn't playing ESO, I was playing "RISK: Cyrodiil." At one point I sat at nickel for 3 hours with my map open 90% of the time coordinating between 3 groups. :dizzy: But DAMN was it fun! As an objective based player, I was having a blast.

Overall just a great day and night for DC. I hope AD and EP had fun, too. B)
    Edited by Azurulia on May 7, 2017 6:01AM
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had an epiphany:

From here on out, we must all agree to deceive any and all vet pvp'ers (besides ourselves) into believing what the majority of them already believe of BWB... that we're skilless, noob hacks not worthy of their attention.

Whatever it takes to keep them away... because it would break my heart if the putrescent cancer that's overtaken vet pvp were to spread to our beloved campaign.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what you're looking to keep away. If it's the style of combat I got triple negated while encase spammed last night in a 7v24 fight. The only time I've ever had that happen is in vet. It's a legit tactic, but something my guild has avoided doing because it's uninteractive, uninteresting, and unfun. It's not something that we have wanted to bring to the campaign, but I won't fault someone for having a difference of opinion.

I would say that there are just as many per capita toxic attitudes in BwB as in vet - we just have a smaller population.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who plays in Trueflame there are sets of noobs, toxic players, and really great players. Fairly equal ratio to BwB, Trueflame just has a significantly larger population. The homestead patch did a lot to make things less 'cancerous.' Not sure why there's a fear or hate of vet. If you're successful in BwB you'll be successful there. Both have their merits. I will say TF is significantly faster paced and people don't use siege like they do in BwB, thank god. You learn to fight on the fringes. Honestly there are just as many noobs in TF and Azuras as there are anywhere else. Apparently because I play both that gives 'I can run six trebs' guy the right to call me Trueflame zergling trash lol. Yet he won't duel heh
    Edited by Gederic on May 7, 2017 1:21PM
    Ours is the Fury
  • ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I don't know what you're looking to keep away. If it's the style of combat I got triple negated while encase spammed last night in a 7v24 fight. The only time I've ever had that happen is in vet. It's a legit tactic, but something my guild has avoided doing because it's uninteractive, uninteresting, and unfun. It's not something that we have wanted to bring to the campaign, but I won't fault someone for having a difference of opinion.

I would say that there are just as many per capita toxic attitudes in BwB as in vet - we just have a smaller population.

You think? Azura's is fatiguing because it's wall-to-wall salted cod. Nobody has a sense of humor, nobody even seems to be having any fun. Maybe all of that is just kept tightly wrapped in TS channels and groups, but it 'feels' pretty different than BwB 'feels'.

I mean, it feels normal PvP zone. I'm not complaining, exactly. Just NA BwB seems to be better than that. Mostly.

And the really excessive gear set *** doesn't show up much, because who wants to dungeon farm for below cap gear?
    Edited by ofSunhold on May 7, 2017 1:27PM
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vet is fine. Honestly, it's easier to find new players because the populations are so large. Experienced players tend to roll together. Siege isn't as useful because it doesn't do so much there.

The thing that I love about BwB is that it hasn't been corrupted with ball zergs or negate wars. To me, it's pretty refreshing that it's about interactive gameplay.
  • ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    As someone who plays in Trueflame there are sets of noobs, toxic players, and really great players. Fairly equal ratio to BwB, Trueflame just has a significantly larger population. The homestead patch did a lot to make things less 'cancerous.' Not sure why there's a fear or hate of vet. If you're successful in BwB you'll be successful there. Both have their merits. I will say TF is significantly faster paced and people don't use siege like they do in BwB, thank god. You learn to fight on the fringes. Honestly there are just as many noobs in TF and Azuras as there are anywhere else. Apparently because I play both that gives 'I can run six trebs' guy the right to call me Trueflame zergling trash lol. Yet he won't duel heh

Apparently there's a chase-skill check first.

I heard that somewhere.
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »
    @Lumsdenml i thought it was because youre from tacoma?

Well, that may be... :)
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    I feel like Guild of Night Blader is slowly becoming more scantily clad. Towel is a good look.

Ugh, no, towels are horrible. I actually find myself wishing to see more orcs in wedding dresses...

Actually, really miss seeing Waffle's Vanguard around as goblins...

Agree, towels are just awful, but I readily concede that people are absolutely in love with celebrating awful things. I blame the Tim and Eric show, along with Colorado and the entire Pacific Northwest.

You know who I miss? The guy who would come into zone chat and invite people to join his Hutt guild: "We PvP and RP as Hutts."

Hey, you leave the PNW out of this... But blame Colorado all you want.
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lumsdenml , I'm still amazed at that Drake fight. I'm really going to be sad once stamDK gets destroyed.

Dude, seriously crazy stuff. That was like 1v 7. Too much healz!

At one point I moved to the left from the porch to get out of your siege and didn't notice I dragged the NPCs from the tower onto me!

Edited by Lumsdenml on May 7, 2017 2:18PM
    Obituary:
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent 10 hours working on the guild hall yesterday. I have not had that much fun in this game for a long time. Nobody said "That turned out better than I thought it would" type of crap, just some good ol' solo stuff.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have any of you ever been to Colorado. I would brag about it but we don't want anymore people moving here. So yes it is the worst, stay away, it's terrible never come here.
    Ours is the Fury
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have any of you ever been to Colorado. I would brag about it but we don't want anymore people moving here. So yes it is the worst, stay away, it's terrible never come here.

Thats where I grew up. Confirmed, it sucks, stay away.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

If there is one state that I would live in, it would be Colorado. *** your desert xD
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I don't think I could live anywhere else
    Ours is the Fury
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what you're looking to keep away. If it's the style of combat I got triple negated while encase spammed last night in a 7v24 fight. The only time I've ever had that happen is in vet. It's a legit tactic, but something my guild has avoided doing because it's uninteractive, uninteresting, and unfun.

I'm not going to lie, Adenoma. I might have spread the word to, and gave orders to, have you focused down in fights and sieges.

"Adenoma is dangerous. Tanky as *** and hits like a truck. Call iit out if you see him go in to our line. if he does, I want fire balista on him and whatever burst you got. He needs to die ASAP. Also, his friends WILL try to rez him if he goes down. If he does and doesn't release, watch him close. Siege anyone that goes near him. Call it out if you see them."

I also might have done this for a select few other individual's; as well as calling primary targets. :innocent:

I'm no fool. I know a number of BWB's AD and EP regulars are very dangerous, so they need to die fast in a fight or they pose a huge risk.

I'll be perfectly honest when I say that I don't care much for playing "fair," I prefer to play smart when push comes to shove.

It's nothing personal guys, you just hurt and/or heal too *** much. :heart:
    Edited by Azurulia on May 7, 2017 5:35PM
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azurulia wrote: »
    I'll be perfectly honest when I say that I don't care much for playing "fair,"

I'll die with my honor
    K8xRUaA.gif
    Ours is the Fury
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

I'll die with my honor
    K8xRUaA.gif

Spoiler D:
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

I'll die with my honor
    K8xRUaA.gif

Spoiler D:

If someone doesn't know this by now it is their fault not mine. YOU'VE HAD SIX YEARS TO WATCH SEASON ONE. SIX YEARS
    Ours is the Fury
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

I'll die with my honor
    K8xRUaA.gif

Spoiler D:

If someone doesn't know this by now it is their fault not mine. YOU'VE HAD SIX YEARS TO WATCH SEASON ONE. SIX YEARS

lolll agreed. Best TV show NA!

Was there an AD event today? It started with 2 bars at 11 am to crown (that's totally fine with me) but then it escalated to 3 bars vs 1-1 during the afternoon. I haven't seen that in a very long time
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some players don't like playing in Vet because of... LAG.

I personally don't get to much lag but when i do it is not fun at all.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, @Raknosh , we crowned when pop was even. Almost immediately after it was 2 bars though and EP/DC became ghost towns.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol AD has been pathetic today. Trikeep-camping emp w/ AD at 3 bars vs maybe 10 DCs and 1 bar of EP.

Who`s killing PvP again? Ah yes, the people at night...
    Edited by gabriebe on May 7, 2017 9:39PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, @Raknosh , we crowned when pop was even. Almost immediately after it was 2 bars though and EP/DC became ghost towns.

Pretty sure it was 2 bars, I think I looked at 4-5 emp keep. But I could be wrong, who knows.
    Only thing I knew is that I didn't feel like leading pugs all day to recover that map. I've already given on AD dethrones lately
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gabriebe , I think the people at night draw the frustration of the people during the day. Plus, I know a lot of the more vocal leaders on AD want to win a campaign for once.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Some players don't like playing in Vet because of... LAG.

I personally don't get to much lag but when i do it is not fun at all.

I've experienced more lag and massive load screens in BwB than anywhere else. Specifically the endless load screens. I only get them in BwB. Plus some weird frame lag. The only time I get really horrendous lag in TF is when both EP and DC are all inside Bleaks.
    Edited by Gederic on May 7, 2017 9:55PM
    Ours is the Fury
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol how? They dont even play at the same times! Most people log off once the map is capped.

On the other hand, AD camps the map at 3 bars lol. No guild on DC is pathetic enough to do this, so I can`t even threaten with retaliation. If I wanted fight at the gates and destro ults packs, I`d go on Azura...
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know of any organized destro ult packs. And I don't think any guild is willfully camping. Byte never really runs, and both Pugz and GoNB are opposed to it. Most of the time if nothing's going on we won't even run a group, but members can do whatever they want.

I would guess it's just all of AD zone that's camping and not any super-organized guild. That's not to justify it, but it's just to say no guild is pathetic enough on AD either.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol you`ve said it yourself one or two days ago last time Gottbeard had emp that GoNB was camping Glade with coldfire because you guys wanted to win the campaign.

For people preachy about no camping and just wanting fun fights, it stood out.

The traitor

This discussion has been closed.