Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw jeez he's sending his lackeys after us on the forums now. Contrary to popular belief you don't have to play 30+ hours at a time to outgain a raid leader. Quite stunningly when you run a 24 man you start seeing diminishing returns on AP, sure it's easier to roll over one guy but is it really worth the 5 ap.
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Honestly, it's hard when fighting someone so experienced at the ol' cut n' run. It's definitely a L2P issue on my behalf.
    All medium, Fiords, Steed Stone, and Orc Stam Sorc. He'll never get away again.
    Edited by Gederic on May 5, 2017 3:22PM
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buuuuut then I have to farm gear!
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeaaa but Fiords is EZ
    Ours is the Fury
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    LoDG_Kawi wrote: »
    Gederic wrote: »
    I was unaware that the ilk of the world had come back to EP. While I'm here I'll have to ensure that he doesn't even get close to emperor...

He makes ap faster then anyone I know. He can play for 30+ hrs at a time. Can you play everyday for the entire campaign for atleast 18hrs each day? You'd better hope so if you think you have a chance.

Man, sounds like he needs to get a job or something.

Edit: Fixed quotes.
    Edited by Silky on May 5, 2017 3:36PM
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just gank the siege line.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiggity swooty Silky's comin for dat booty
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody's ever interested in my booty...
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Boi I'll treat that booty better than Valen treated his turtle.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He was a good turtle.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was his love of pizza that gave him his heart disease.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte funny..... i heard the same thing from Shredder
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LoDG_Kawi did you just ASSUME my AP methods? ive never had to use wall reps or an AP buff for emp either. I just know how to actually kill people and not guards. The AP you make in 30 hours, i made in 7. I got full nights of sleep and work and still managed to always have a 100k+ lead on anyone else. Its pretty easy stuff once you figure it out.
    Edited by Mjollo on May 5, 2017 4:07PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjoll they haven't been around on EP long enough to see the top ten board be all Love Den.
    Ours is the Fury
  • Aillen
    Aillen
    ✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    Mjoll they haven't been around on EP long enough to see the top ten board be all Love Den.

ooooo Love Den Reroll in our hometown?
    Sounds dangerous..... for them.
    Leader of Love Den (NA/PC/EP-Vivec)
    All of my toons are named " Aillen " with an alt coded. Say Hi to me in game :]
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Night Blader would love it too.
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aillen wrote: »
    ooooo Love Den Reroll in our hometown?
    Sounds dangerous..... for them.
    DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT
    Ours is the Fury
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PSA: Falling from a horse of that hight is what ruined super man.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Aillen
    Aillen
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Yeah but He's DC... sooo... fate matched?
    Leader of Love Den (NA/PC/EP-Vivec)
    All of my toons are named " Aillen " with an alt coded. Say Hi to me in game :]
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aillen wrote: »
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Yeah but He's DC... sooo... fate matched?

Oh that wasnt for anyone in particular. Just a random thought. Hah
    GM of BYTE
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    as long as were not talking about it. anyone else still holding out for a revert of the bow tree change? still thinking posion arrow first and snipe 3rd would be pretty sweet......
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Honestly, a lot of my builds don't even run gap closers. I'm pretty reliant on people coming to me instead of me to them. Sort of a "if you build it they will come" philosophy.

giphy.gif
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've asked multiple times for appropriate behavior in accordance to the community rules and since it seems a hard thing to do here a lot of comments have been removed. If the desire is for this thread to continue it would be highly suggested that the community rules be followed.
    Staff Post
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pfft
    GM of BYTE
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @DCeiver0
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We've asked multiple times for appropriate behavior in accordance to the community rules and since it seems a hard thing to do here a lot of comments have been removed. If the desire is for this thread to continue it would be highly suggested that the community rules be followed.

Hear that @DCeiver0 ? No more posting scary spider gifs or you'll get this thread closed.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Who got [Snipped]?
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »
    Who got [Snipped]?

the real question though was who got offended enough to report?
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mjollo i think .... given our thread track record.... there is a high possibility that a report wouldn't need to have been made ... i'm sure they continuously monitor this thread

• Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah mjoll. Don't you know all of their money goes to hiring hundreds of forum monitors instead of people actually fixing the game. Sheesh
    Ours is the Fury
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    @Mjollo i think .... given our thread track record.... there is a high possibility that a report wouldn't need to have been made ... i'm sure they continuously monitor this thread

If that were the case, I would think they would just deal with the random peeps that come in here to start ***. Instead of overreacting and being rude. But thats normal for that mod tho.

Edited by Valen_Byte on May 5, 2017 6:31PM
    GM of BYTE
This discussion has been closed.