Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    And @vamp_emily , I love BwB merchants (I forget the exact name). I don't ever really buy or sell things, but I so very much enjoy that it's basically a trifaction Cyrodiil zone chat. Also, I've learned to love @gabriebe - that fella is hilarious.

Ah yes, Gabs is a crack up, especially when it comes to his opinions of certain people. I do enjoy the trifaction z-chat aspect of it, and making a little extra dough off of campaign rewards is always nice.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig i agree with everyone with pcpartspicker ... it tells you if there are any incompatibilities with the parts you have chosen ... for ex... it would tell you if the gpu wouldnt fit in the case ... hell it even tells you when the case supports usb3 front panel and the mobo doesnt even though u can get away with not using the usb3 front panel lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    @Stridig i agree with everyone with pcpartspicker ... it tells you if there are any incompatibilities with the parts you have chosen ... for ex... it would tell you if the gpu wouldnt fit in the case ... hell it even tells you when the case supports usb3 front panel and the mobo doesnt even though u can get away with not using the usb3 front panel lol

Yeah I used it to get a build put together. Got parts on the way.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Stridig

For some reason I think your computer will end up looking like this:

hqdefault.jpg

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    @Stridig

hqdefault.jpg

Lol..... No. It won't. My current one is outstanding. Thank you for the confidence though. Haha
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoop! First parts will arrive Saturday. Looks like I will be playing on my laptop for a couple weeks.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig

hqdefault.jpg

How the hell did you find a picture of my PC?
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ColoursYouHave I thought urs was made out of Duct-tape and a few hamsters ???

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh wait.... nm...... that was @Adenoma 's machine that im thinking of...... cause .... apple.........................

Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    oh wait.... nm...... that was @Adenoma 's machine that im thinking of...... cause .... apple.........................

As much as @Adenoma complains about not having a mouse, I think his computer looks like this one :)

d8d3e5d48267bcde3571c881e33a3a5f.jpg

Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Basically how my machine works.
    https://youtu.be/VH-4ln9peaQ?t=28s
    Edited by DCeiver0 on April 13, 2017 6:19PM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @W0lf_z13

I bet your computer looks like this :)

wolfs-computer.png

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @W0lf_z13

I bet your computer looks like this :)

wolfs-computer.png

lol... not yet....... lol... thats the basic idea though for my next build

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily .....mine looks like .....
    151180.a75dc4aaa5a0bb56dde1b8181f4182f9.5558871143bb8532b1c75ecb7aabe69c.1600_zpsyustjwsb.jpg
    151180.ebdfb37f66589ef789fa56f51d5e3a8e.2bd4fc41c565f5923091d973a6a6860a.1600_zpsnyeu0i7w.jpg
    20160729_174936_zpsjhnjgfqx.jpg

:D
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on April 13, 2017 7:23PM

Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ColoursYouHave I thought urs was made out of Duct-tape and a few hamsters ???

I think you're thinking of ZOS' servers...
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    On the Trifaction trade guild...ya i would have quit that by now. Bragging about Dticks in there would *** me off good. Shouldn't be any PvP talk in there. Go ahead and brag...You've been turtled up in Roe for like 2 weeks.

Whats wrong with it tho? I mean, even when we are the one loosing, I like to know how crazy was their D Tick
    casparian wrote: »
    Not sure if it picks up on things like part dimensions and case size, however.

I can confirm you that it does. I had an alert saying that the CPU cooler (Hyper 212 evo) might not fit in the mini case.
    But I looked on the net and it did fit. It's just that the side panel was a bit curved xD
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My next build will be something like this. But cooler ; ))
    Hoping to get it done this fall.

2lup3lv.jpg
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think everyone can agree ZOS runs their servers off my laptop.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    My next build will be something like this. But cooler ; ))
    Hoping to get it done this fall.

2lup3lv.jpg

I would love to build something like that... but having a cat, that just seems like a recipe for disaster...
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm officially on a laptop now. Let's see how this goes.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I've chatted with @Stridig a little, but what are peoples' thoughts regarding how best I could run high settings with approximately 60 FPS in Cyrodiil for the cheapest amount possible? I'll probably make some peoples' stomaches turn, but I'd be more up for a laptop than a desktop.
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game runs just fine on high on my 2 year old entry gaming laptop, and I got it for about 1000$ back then.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LMMFAO!!!!

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So I've chatted with @Stridig a little, but what are peoples' thoughts regarding how best I could run high settings with approximately 60 FPS in Cyrodiil for the cheapest amount possible? I'll probably make some peoples' stomaches turn, but I'd be more up for a laptop than a desktop.

I have an Alien 15....You can pick up a used one on ebay for like 500-700$. Runs ultra, I cap it at 30fps tho.

Edited by Valen_Byte on April 14, 2017 2:31AM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭

Too good. XD
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I try, I try.
    Options
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of great siege fights tonight. Tons of fun!

That siege on Roe was fun and hard fought. 12k O tick from that. I can only iamgine what the D tick would have been like.

Always great to see blackwater active.

Speaking of blackwater. I extend an invite to everyone active in bwb to "Blackwater Salt Mine."

In game: @Olivine8624

Because there's plenty of salt out there. I figured we may as well harvest it, eh? :smirk:
    Edited by Azurulia on April 15, 2017 8:08AM
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never understood saltiness. I just stop playing if the game is making me mad.
    Options
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    I never understood saltiness. I just stop playing if the game is making me mad.

I find if a game or person on a game makes me mad, I just take a break. Go do something else in game or walk away from the pc for a bit. I'm relatively easy going and thick-skinned, but everyone has things that get under their skin and to them.

As for the guild. I made it for the lols. Just something about "salt mining" and pvp I find funny. Will be a fun tag to run around with and claim random resources and keeps with. :lol:
    Edited by Azurulia on April 15, 2017 2:40PM
    Criminal Scum:

Options
This discussion has been closed.