Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azurulia wrote: »
    Adenoma wrote: »
    With the EP diaspora it seems AD zone has gotten super duper sad.

AD's presence has been someone lacking over the past several days. I kind of miss it.

Being DC, it feels like the only real threat currently is EP, and oh what a threat they are. (They're kicking our ass!)

Meanwhile AD is just sort of... there.

#BringADback

So basically AD is the new EP?

For the Pact!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    Vetixio wrote: »
    PemPem wrote: »
    Stridig wrote: »
    I have recently come back to ESO and have been enjoying BWB its nice to see EP making a comeback and doing well it makes me happy seeing as I sometimes play EP too :smile:

Be careful. Some of the hard core professional gamers may get mad at you for playing on other factions and having fun.

Haha I only play EP not in BWB like in TF etc

Reported for cross factioning, how dare you >:c

Why Pem :heartbreak::wink:

:^)
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting ready to grind CP in Skyreach on my healer, if there anyone that needs to level a character for BwB whisper me in game @vamp.emily.

A few days ago a level 4 character joined me and was level 10 in around 30 to 40 minutes.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I'm getting ready to grind CP in Skyreach on my healer, if there anyone that needs to level a character for BwB whisper me in game @vamp.emily.

A few days ago a level 4 character joined me and was level 10 in around 30 to 40 minutes.

I went from lvl 10 to 20 in 35 min. Got myself conjured ward and healing ward right off the bat
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FINALLY made it to cap............. AGAIN
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome fights at Ales tonight guys! Pretty intense and a hell of a fun time!

Night's like these are bwb at it's best. :sunglasses:
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last night was fantastic.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .agreed @DeadlyRecluse the fight with the scroll was fun as hell ... even if we were greatly out numbered lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched some of our old guild videos again today. We have had some good times! I'm really glad I chose to start playing this game 3 years ago. You all are great. Even those of you that I don't like! Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Watched some of our old guild videos again today. We have had some good times! I'm really glad I chose to start playing this game 3 years ago. You all are great. Even those of you that I don't like! Lol

You missed some great fun yesterday! We started running guild group only and freaking robbed AD of alessia
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

You missed some great fun yesterday! We started running guild group only and freaking robbed AD of alessia

I will be there tonight. I will be splitting my time between BwB and Vet campaigns this weekend though. I'm tired of Vet players running their mouths about BwB players. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's up with these random load screens tonight. It's terrible.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil can get overpopulated pretty quickly, and lagggg
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like an addict - I haven't gotten to play at all. I've only gotten to hop on to do writs, feed horses, and do a little grinding for a few new rerolls to take advantage of the double XP.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Stridig lol
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

What did I do? Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I lost my first duel on magdk today, I'm so sad :(
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you serious? I was really hoping I could be the first :(.
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    5 endless loadscreens in 5. I hate this when I'm trying to lead a group and have to restart the game constantly :angry:

We should do this tonight!
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 endless loadscreens in 5. I hate this when I'm trying to lead a group and have to restart the game constantly :angry:

We should do this tonight!

When's a good time for you?
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have found that leading group with the jester personality leads to a minor revolt in the ranks.

Jester personality now equipped on all characters.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have found that leading group with the jester personality leads to a minor revolt in the ranks.

Jester personality now equipped on all characters.

I die every time I see somebody prancing around. Hilarious.
    Edited by Stridig on April 9, 2017 4:28AM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What did I do? Lol

I saw you and leaped on your face at roe. It was funny. It was good to see you in game. For some reason it made me come straight here and lol 0_o
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What did I do? Lol

I saw you and leaped on your face at roe. It was funny. It was good to see you in game. For some reason it made me come straight here and lol 0_o

Yeah we were trying to do some small scale goofing around. You guys got us good.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    i had a lot of fun on NA bwb other night, seems NA has no ego/arogance coz yall talk same language, u might see me again there soon, keep up the love bros n sisses
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a little play time last night I think I decided on the next character I'll roll. It'll be - gasp - a group support character.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Raknosh I still laugh about the dueling we had in the guild hall, when i was on my stamPlar and u jumped off the ledge ... that was TOO funny!!! LOL

Options
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    @Raknosh I still laugh about the dueling we had in the guild hall, when i was on my stamPlar and u jumped off the ledge ... that was TOO funny!!! LOL

That guild hall dueling event was so great. I think I lost something like 28 of 30 duels, but I learned so much by getting to 1v1 experienced players repeatedly. It completely changed the way I think about my strategies and the way I go about designing my builds.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @casparian yeah it was def fun :) ... still working on stamPlar trying to find the best sets to run with ... and not 100% sure if s&b/2h is best ... i def want to test out dw/2h .... although i very much enjoy the reflect lol
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on April 10, 2017 1:43PM

Options
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    After a little play time last night I think I decided on the next character I'll roll. It'll be - gasp - a group support character.

the infamous jockstrap build?
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
This discussion has been closed.