Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course the real reason DC is losing is because I am currently unable to play. >:)

And I'm in Trueflame
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    We were red all along!!!

When you really dig down deep, haven't we all been red all along?
    Of course the real reason DC is losing is because I am currently unable to play. >:)

No its obviously because I don't play on DC. Just ignore the fact that the alliance I play on is doing even worse...
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang.... 20 people on the PUGz website. They should read what's in there and get into Cyrodiil.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These XP events are always a blessing and a curse. It gives me a great window to get new characters ready quickly, but it also gives a great reminder of how much I hate grinding.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    Azurulia wrote: »
    With the EP diaspora it seems AD zone has gotten super duper sad.

AD's presence has been someone lacking over the past several days. I kind of miss it.

Being DC, it feels like the only real threat currently is EP, and oh what a threat they are. (They're kicking our ass!)

Meanwhile AD is just sort of... there.

#BringADback

So basically AD is the new EP?

Something like that. The balance of power has shifted. We'll have to see how it levels out in the next week or two.

EP is dominating pretty hard. Some of those who went EP becaosue might get bored with facing less resistence and easy wins. There are a lot of active/skilled/geared players on EP atm. Makes it pretty rough to hold them back. But it's also pretty fun having a strong challenge. :smile:
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it is time for me to start recruiting for "House of Emperors" guild. Our slogan is "Honor Over Friendship".

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Maybe it is time for me to start recruiting for "House of Emperors" guild. Our slogan is "Honor Over Friendship".

Is that going to be like an Emp swapping guild or something? I'm just trying to understand what the guild is about.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    vamp_emily wrote: »

Is that going to be like an Emp swapping guild or something? I'm just trying to understand what the guild is about.

Well originally the idea behind the guild was to help PvE players get an achievement that they never thought they had a chance to get. Then when we have someone in first place, we all log into PvP and crown an Emp simply by outnumbering the enemy. :)

Edited by vamp_emily on April 5, 2017 2:03PM

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So did I miss something and magDK is now OP? I was told today magDK was OP and I just didn't think that was the case.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't say they are OP. In the hands of an experienced MagDK player they may seem pretty bad ass though. In PvE land I would say they are pretty OP. I solo word bosses with mine. I think that's a challenge anyway.
    Edited by Stridig on April 5, 2017 3:35PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't say they are OP. In the hands of an experienced MagDK player they may seem pretty bad ass though. In PvE land I would say they are pretty OP. I solo word bosses with mine. I think that's a challenge anyway.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts on MagDK. When played exceptionally well they can be really strong, but they also tend to be more difficult to play well so you tend to either see really strong MagDKs, or really weak MagDKs. Even when played really well I don't think I would go as far as saying they are OP though.

Also, soloing world bosses is my new favorite "PVP sucks right now" activity.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I feel like that's true of all classes. It feels like a truism to say that X is strong when a good player is behind the wheel. Personally, I don't really feel that there is an OP class right now.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good point
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

Pretty much sums up my thoughts on MagDK. When played exceptionally well they can be really strong, but they also tend to be more difficult to play well so you tend to either see really strong MagDKs, or really weak MagDKs. Even when played really well I don't think I would go as far as saying they are OP though.

Am I the only one who MagDK came naturally? I was lvl 20 and I was already pretty decent with it. I remember it being the first time I ever beat a top BWB player. It is my best class and I have not lost a duel on my last 2 MagDKs. So yea, to me, MagDK are OP!
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never duel these days. Not sure what I would run in them anyway. Probs magDK or magsorc.
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    That being said tho, I REALLLLLLY enjoy playing Magsorc again. My first one was when I started thinking about builds more and not knowing the class at all, I was pretty bad (even tho I thought I was super good at that time). Nowadays tho, it's just insane all the kills I get. It's very different from the no burst of MagDks.
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I feel like that's true of all classes. It feels like a truism to say that X is strong when a good player is behind the wheel. Personally, I don't really feel that there is an OP class right now.

Of course any class will be strong when piloted by a good player. I guess what I'm talking about is more the gap between the skill floor and ceiling of each class, as well as the learning curve . IMO, MagDK has one of the biggest gaps between its floor and ceiling, where a bad MagDK is really bad, and a good MagDK is really good. I also think it has one of the steepest learning curves, meaning it takes more skill, patience, and practice to actually get to the point of being one of those really good MagDKs.

Of course that is mostly just based off my own personal experience playing MagDK, and other people will certainly have different experiences, but it also may explain why I've seldom run into particularly tough MagDKs out in Cyrodiil, but when I have run into tough ones they tend to be exceptionally strong. Again though, other people may have different experiences with their encounters with enemy MagDKs as well.
    Raknosh wrote: »

Am I the only one who MagDK came naturally? I was lvl 20 and I was already pretty decent with it. I remember it being the first time I ever beat a top BWB player. It is my best class and I have not lost a duel on my last 2 MagDKs. So yea, to me, MagDK are OP!

Do you have an active BWB MagDK? If so I'd love to duel a good MagDK player!
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it took me a little while ( not too long though ) to start getting the hang of mDK ... but now its my fav class
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mag DK came super natural to Valen, he played it for over a year before I decided to give it a try and even then I wasnt too big on it, until I changed my thinking with it and tried to play a more, fire mage sort of play, it felt right and I fell in love!

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By far my favorite class as well. I like them so much I made a MagDK tank for pve.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Kazi
    Kazi
    I enjoy playing magdk even though I'm no good at it. Dragon leap is by far the funnest ult
    Options
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have recently come back to ESO and have been enjoying BWB its nice to see EP making a comeback and doing well it makes me happy seeing as I sometimes play EP too :smile:
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vetixio wrote: »
    I have recently come back to ESO and have been enjoying BWB its nice to see EP making a comeback and doing well it makes me happy seeing as I sometimes play EP too :smile:

Be careful. Some of the hard core professional gamers may get mad at you for playing on other factions and having fun.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭

Be careful. Some of the hard core professional gamers may get mad at you for playing on other factions and having fun.

Haha I only play EP not in BWB like in TF etc
    Edited by Vetixio on April 6, 2017 2:20AM
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
    Options
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭

Reported for cross factioning, how dare you >:c
    Edited by PemPem on April 6, 2017 3:10AM
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

Of course any class will be strong when piloted by a good player. I guess what I'm talking about is more the gap between the skill floor and ceiling of each class, as well as the learning curve . IMO, MagDK has one of the biggest gaps between its floor and ceiling, where a bad MagDK is really bad, and a good MagDK is really good. I also think it has one of the steepest learning curves, meaning it takes more skill, patience, and practice to actually get to the point of being one of those really good MagDKs.

Of course that is mostly just based off my own personal experience playing MagDK, and other people will certainly have different experiences, but it also may explain why I've seldom run into particularly tough MagDKs out in Cyrodiil, but when I have run into tough ones they tend to be exceptionally strong. Again though, other people may have different experiences with their encounters with enemy MagDKs as well.

I sure do! He's called Wyvern of the PUGz.

Little brother of Nazgul of the PUGz who is himself little brother of Dragon of the PUGz. See the pattern here? :tongue:

But yea man, I'm a big fan of duels, I will hit you up for sure!
    Edited by Raknosh on April 6, 2017 3:35AM
    Options
  • VarisVaris
    VarisVaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DOWN WITH MAGDK
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @W0lf_z13 have u made it to CP 600 yet?

Options
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    PemPem wrote: »

Reported for cross factioning, how dare you >:c

Why Pem :heartbreak::wink:
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I sure do! He's called Wyvern of the PUGz.

Little brother of Nazgul of the PUGz who is himself little brother of Dragon of the PUGz. See the pattern here? :tongue:

But yea man, I'm a big fan of duels, I will hit you up for sure!

Awesome! I have never done too much dueling, but it's always been fun when I do and I've been trying to get more into it lately.

So anybody else here who is looking for some friendly duels, feel free to add or message me in-game any time, @ColoursYouHave!
    Options
This discussion has been closed.