Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any AD/EP able to log in and start taking your stuff back and perhaps push to dethrone? I'd like to pvp but no point with an all blue map.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    Any AD/EP able to log in and start taking your stuff back and perhaps push to dethrone? I'd like to pvp but no point with an all blue map.

61184d2ff5f8e3213b466e9c07ad642e.jpg
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn guys... u all are being TOO damn loud!!! i'm TRYING to get work done over here!!!!
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    When a simple /realoadui turns into an endless loading screen...
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well..... I just sold my computer. Time to build a new one.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig nice man!! whats ur next project idea??
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know yet. I'm using my valuable time at work to do a little research. Lol
    This was my first ever build as I am new to gaming so I'm a novice.
    Edited by Stridig on April 12, 2017 3:57PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol always the best place to do it .... im constantly "working" when im at work lol

Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

Use PCPartPicker for the best possible prices from all the shops
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

I'm not too worried about price. I'm just a computer moron. Takes me a while to figure out what goes with what and if all those what's fit into the case I like. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I'm not too worried about price. I'm just a computer moron. Takes me a while to figure out what goes with what and if all those what's fit into the case I like. Lol

That's the real reason to use PCPartPicker, actually -- it makes compatibility checks much easier. Once you choose a CPU, for instance, it will only return motherboard results that are compatible with the CPU you have picked out. It even picks up on partial incompatibilities: for instance, if you choose a CPU that is priced higher due to the possibility of overclocking it and choose a motherboard that is technically compatible with the CPU but lacks overclocking capabilities, PCPartPicker will warn you.

The only exception I am aware of is that it doesn't warn you forcefully enough not to pair anything that isn't a Z270 motherboard with one of the current-generation Intel CPUs.

Not sure if it picks up on things like part dimensions and case size, however.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

That's the real reason to use PCPartPicker, actually -- it makes compatibility checks much easier. Once you choose a CPU, for instance, it will only return motherboard results that are compatible with the CPU you have picked out. It even picks up on partial incompatibilities: for instance, if you choose a CPU that is priced higher due to the possibility of overclocking it and choose a motherboard that is technically compatible with the CPU but lacks overclocking capabilities, PCPartPicker will warn you.

The only exception I am aware of is that it doesn't warn you forcefully enough not to pair anything that isn't a Z270 motherboard with one of the current-generation Intel CPUs.

Not sure if it picks up on things like part dimensions and case size, however.

Oh cool. Compatibility is my problem. Thanks guys!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that was super easy. Thanks again!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD showed me today that they lack direction. It was awesome, but literally just making zone calls and being the first guy to drop siege got us a pretty effortless 5/6 emp keeps. It was pretty fun fighting along the way. It's too bad I'm going into night shift because I feel like I'm gonna miss some great PvP tonight.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, anyone up for grinding a lot during the day? I've got to get four BwB toons to get ready (vetted on today finally!) and I'm gonna try and make use of this double XP to power level them up. Shoot me a message if so.
    Options
  • Zakazh
    Zakazh
    ✭✭
    I'm about 19 more CLSOD* away from un-installing this game. Especially once I figured out how long it'll take me to do top-tier crafting for my BWB toons, having just re-installed the game a month or so ago (like, YEARS).

Or maybe I'm just grumpy after 30 straight hours of TurboTax Business 2016.

Oh, and: http://www.digitalstorm.com/aventum-3.asp for your 100 FPS-all-the-time gaming PC for Cyrodiil

* Cyrodiil Loading Screen O' Death
    Edited by Zakazh on April 12, 2017 9:44PM
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would just ask around for a 9 trait crafter. It isn't too hard to find, especially if you aren't too particular about style. That can easily just bridge the gap to getting all of your own things researched.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also - in funnier news I was told today that I couldn't cut it as a nightblade so I started playing all the other classes. I'm super excited to play a lot of stamblade now. I guess I've gotta reputation to keep. Scrubbiest stamblade NA.

Clearly, I'm bored on night shift.
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My frustration lvl is high. EP wtf is your problem? Or should I say DC2.

Not surprised that DC does nothing but hit AD, used to that, but wasnt the point of all those DC going over to EP to even things out? Instead, there is now just 2 DC factions. Well done.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte , I'm still confused about people going to different alliances. Although it's evened out a lot more, it initially just caused EP to be more or less just as overpopulated as DC was before - that's why we had morning EP emps just like we had morning DC emps.

Personally, I think it is a lot of fun to stick around with an alliance and try to make a big of a community/reputation. I really enjoy having a rapport with AD - although, today I was also accused of being a faction flipping traitor because of that one time when AD was constantly 3 bars and pushing EP and DC to their gates I made a DC and would play to get their tri keeps back/mess around on Alessia bridge.

What I think is incredibly funny is how so many people that want emp just went to EP. *cough* Look at the leaderboards *cough* Just because you try to ride the wave of population doesn't mean you're gonna be a threatening emp.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And @vamp_emily , I love BwB merchants (I forget the exact name). I don't ever really buy or sell things, but I so very much enjoy that it's basically a trifaction Cyrodiil zone chat. Also, I've learned to love @gabriebe - that fella is hilarious.
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On the Trifaction trade guild...ya i would have quit that by now. Bragging about Dticks in there would *** me off good. Shouldn't be any PvP talk in there. Go ahead and brag...You've been turtled up in Roe for like 2 weeks.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    And @vamp_emily , I love BwB merchants (I forget the exact name). I don't ever really buy or sell things, but I so very much enjoy that it's basically a trifaction Cyrodiil zone chat. Also, I've learned to love @gabriebe - that fella is hilarious.

I like the tri-faction part of it too. I've made a few comments in guild chat to get the other alliance pumped up. Like once I told EP in guild chat to leave bleakers.. last warning. :) Nobody responded. Then I think it was yesterday, I told AD to try again when they failed taking Roe back. Nobody responded. :)

I actually made 66k selling stuff in the guild store today. I think one of my modifs sold for 33k.

Also, if you still need someone for grinding this weekend let me know, I will be grinding in Skyreach.

Edited by vamp_emily on April 13, 2017 1:54AM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte , surprisingly no talk of D ticks or anything. Mostly it's talk about whether or not a mudcrab would win a duel against someone whose name rhymes with "schmurian." Personally, I think it all depends on whether or not the mudcrab is allowed to use siege - I think it's only fair because we know that's the first thing coming down in that duel.

Personally, I used the guild chat today to financially incentivize a duel while zone-calling AD's offensive (it was a blast, AD is a bunch of heroes), but I got shot down. :(

@vamp_emily , you'd have to carry me a bit because I'm grinding up from level 3 to when they're ready to enter BwB. If you're cool with that I'll message you if I see you on.

Edit: @Valen_Byte , who is turtled up in Roe?
    Edited by Adenoma on April 13, 2017 2:17AM
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've decided I'm done grinding characters. 22 or whatever it is now is plenty. I no longer have the will. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Adenoma Im sure you are aware that you are not online at all times. Not 2 min before I posted that, I got word from guildies that there was bragging about the Dtick they just got at Roe.

Who is turtled up in Roe? DC.
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, well my experience has been pretty much all positive in that guild. I've never been too bothered by folks talking about D ticks - most of the time when I've talked about them it's because I'm either surprised or disappointed. I have always thought that they were sort of silly design - I think it's weird that people can get significant amounts of AP just for showing up.

But you're right that I'm not on all the time. I've been playing very little lately.
    Edited by Adenoma on April 13, 2017 2:35AM
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Ah, well my experience has been pretty much all positive in that guild. I've never been too bothered by folks talking about D ticks - most of the time when I've talked about them it's because I'm either surprised or disappointed. I have always thought that they were sort of silly design - I think it's weird that people can get significant amounts of AP just for showing up.

But you're right that I'm not on all the time. I've been playing very little lately.

Gotta love the classic log on, see flagged keep, run to flagged keep, receive 10k AP upon arrival strat.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I prefer random resource D ticks. I remember one time in vet I logged on, cut through Fare mine riding to Alessia, promptly received 24k D tick. I asked in zone what happened and nobody had a clue what I was talking about. I feel like it must have just been a farm that got wiped, then people kept dying on the resource and the timer kept refreshing until I lucked out.
    Options
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    Feels very stalemate'ish tonight in regards to keeps.

While there hasn't been a lot of siege action, there has been tons and tons of small skirmishes in the field. A lot of skilled AD players out tonight, so it's making for some good, fun fights.

However what is not as fun is when people whisper smack-talk then immediately ignore you so you cannot say anything back. :sweat:

It's all fun and games until someone takes it too seriously. :confused:
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
    Options
This discussion has been closed.