Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh, well not worth my time speculating. He was always a person that when he was on DC had a worse bark than bite. There's only ever been one person I had suspicions of exploiting and they were mostly speed hacks.

Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Huh, well not worth my time speculating. He was always a person that when he was on DC had a worse bark than bite. There's only ever been one person I had suspicions of exploiting and they were mostly speed hacks.

April fools :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

Haha, I was skeptical. I've seen a ton of people being accused of hacking (myself included) and I'm 99% sure that all of those were just.. you know... good? Why would it be so hard to believe that someone can be that good.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, if someone were to use CE it would be smartest to just give yourself incremental advantages - things you could blame on gear, CP, etc.

On a side note, I'm really weighing the merits of farming some PvE drop sets. What have I come to? I would need to dedicate a character I dislike to it.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, if someone were to use CE it would be smartest to just give yourself incremental advantages - things you could blame on gear, CP, etc.

On a side note, I'm really weighing the merits of farming some PvE drop sets. What have I come to? I would need to dedicate a character I dislike to it.

hmmm.. sounds like you know a little bit about CE. Have you used it? :)

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Not cool Em...I was genuinely exited lmao ahahha
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else experiencing load screens galore today? Like 2-5 minutes almost every single time? It seems like it`s always at its worse on Sundays.
    Edited by gabriebe on April 1, 2017 5:03PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily , I think I would die less and t bag more if I did.
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've only ever seen some really questionable "how the hell" moments surrounding a certain EP troll. Like a shield charge up 4 steps and around a corner, or two cast time skills at the same time.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never seen that. Just seen a guy who generally plays AD/EP and was using a stamDK to outrun my friend when he was on a medium armor (with passives maxed) stam sorc orc who had hurricane up and had popped rapids. Not sure how that works.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Like Overland sets? It really isn't that difficult. You can have a full 5-piece set within gaining 5 levels (even less if you're willing to roll with green jewelry, probably more like 2-3 levels). Also anything in specific you're looking for? I have a ton of stuff that I don't have room to list in the Blackwaters Merchant trader.

Also, not sure if its the same person you guys are referring to, but anybody else notice a certain EP player teleporting around like crazy lately? I would normally attribute it to latency, but the fact that he is the only person it seems to happen to regularly is a bit suspicious. Still a fairly easy kill though, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my,... someone told me Mr. S has been permanently banned from the game for using CE. His roommate wished me luck and was in fear he would be next because he used Mr. S's computer too.

Ok... Got me.... :)
    Edited by Lumsdenml on April 1, 2017 8:14PM
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ColoursYouHave , they'd be dungeon sets if I do. Realistically, I won't. I already hate farming them for vet sets.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw, when did A King roll EP? Saw him today and was trying to kill him, but then realized there was no shield over his head....
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP so hot right now.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ColoursYouHave , they'd be dungeon sets if I do. Realistically, I won't. I already hate farming them for vet sets.

Oh yeah no. I feel like farming dungeon sets for BWB wouldn't even be worth it. Maybe if you made a toon just to farm sets, deleted him when he got to level 50, and made a new toon to do the same. Repeat until you have the sets you want. But the time invested really doesn't seem worthwhile.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But the sets I would run would be really, really OP.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where were you when AD died.
    Edited by gabriebe on April 1, 2017 9:40PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tough day in BwB so far. We've worked since 10 AM, EP had 100% of the map for quite a while already, our trikeeps were at 305k hp. Anyway, it seems like EP is running a pretty tight group now, makes our life much harder.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Where were you when AD died.

Mostly busy with irl stuff, to be honest. But Cyrodiil is a constant ebb and flow. AD will shine once again, and then people will be back here complaining about it xD.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope we never shine again. I played AD because it was an underdog when I started. I don't have a problem with that again.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy ***. Going back and watching yesterday's ESO Live, and one of the Warden Skills, Blue Betty, is a free cast, restores Magicka over time, grants Major Sorcery (25 second buff duration), removes 1 negative effect (so basically unlimited free self-cleanses), and counts as a pet, so something like Necropotence will work with the ability... Guess I'm gonna be rolling a Magicka Warden once Morrowind is released. That's an ability I'd probably already be using on just about any Magicka Warden, so the fact that I could also get the 5 piece Necropotence bonus without even needing to build for it like you would with a Pet Sorc sounds really, really strong. I would say so strong that they almost have to change it before release, but I mean, it is ZOS...

Also, the cliff racer ability is a ranged, un-dodgeble, un-reflectable, spammable damage ability... So that's fun.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today, was very competitive to say the least! I didn't think that last Emp keep fight would ever end, but it was well worth the 13k tick and the satisfaction of mission accomplished !
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was a very good time tonight. Still hate playing a Stamblade though.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

Haha, I was skeptical. I've seen a ton of people being accused of hacking (myself included) and I'm 99% sure that all of those were just.. you know... good? Why would it be so hard to believe that someone can be that good.

I've run into like 2 people that were confirmed to be hacking. One was a CE user during the massive exploited ulti fest weekend when a ton of people were using CE to "prove a point" the other was one guy in BwB who had 99% damage resist whenever he got below 50% hp. Like 4k weapon dmg Take Flights were hitting him for 200 dmg. I watched him tank an entire 30 man zerg without blocking or casting any skills for about 10 minutes. It was pretty wild. I might still have the video somewhere.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I never accuse anyone of cheating, sometime I might think they are but I normally don't say anything to anyone. But there was this one time when I was a noob in IC I tought a guy was cheating and I even reported it as a cheat on the forum.

I was in IC and this guy sneaks up to one of the Larger NPCs and hits him in one shot. ( hello.. this is BwB and its not supposed to work like that ). Then I seen him do it again, so I whispered him out of amazement and said, "Wow.. how did u do that?". He grouped with me to teach me.

I'm not sure what happened but his body fell over and looked like he was dead; I tried to rez him but nothing would happen ( I seen the plus symbol over his head ). Well then he started pushing his dead body across the ground and going up to NPCs and killing them in one shot. From my point of view it looked like a dead body bumping into NPCs and they would fall over dead.

I whispered Wolf a few times to try and get him to witness it but apparently Wolf was busy. Then I messed up, I meant to whisper wolf but I whispered the accused cheater and said "Come down to IC this guy is totally cheating". I left the group and put the guy on ignore because I was embarrassed I sent him the message instead of wolf.

In the end, after posting on the forum about it, I found out it was an animation glitch and the guy was using Blade of Woe to kill the NPCs :)

Edited by vamp_emily on April 2, 2017 9:47PM

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig , I think our ESO play preferences are kindred spirits. I think I'm worst stamblade PC/NA. I'm determined to take one of each class to vet (and then turn them into hireling/writ mules) and I just rolled an orc stamblade that I'm going to run as a dw/2h medium armor build. I'm gonna have to relearn how to play medium armor and use cloak - I haven't even used cloak on my magNBs for a long, long while. Too buggy for my tastes.

I feel sad just thinking about it. But I will get to run really fast... never been an orc before. Always redguard or dark/high elves.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »

I've run into like 2 people that were confirmed to be hacking. One was a CE user during the massive exploited ulti fest weekend when a ton of people were using CE to "prove a point" the other was one guy in BwB who had 99% damage resist whenever he got below 50% hp. Like 4k weapon dmg Take Flights were hitting him for 200 dmg. I watched him tank an entire 30 man zerg without blocking or casting any skills for about 10 minutes. It was pretty wild. I might still have the video somewhere.

Some AD PMed me yesterday, saying that a King (@zRaver) was hacking. I'm pretty skeptical, I think he's just good.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Silky wrote: »

Some AD PMed me yesterday, saying that a King (@zRaver) was hacking. I'm pretty skeptical, I think he's just good.

Nah hes not hacking, he goes down just like the rest of us.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Zakazh
    Zakazh
    ✭✭
    Holy ***. Going back and watching yesterday's ESO Live, and one of the Warden Skills, Blue Betty, is a free cast, restores Magicka over time, grants Major Sorcery (25 second buff duration), removes 1 negative effect (so basically unlimited free self-cleanses), and counts as a pet, so something like Necropotence will work with the ability... Guess I'm gonna be rolling a Magicka Warden once Morrowind is released. That's an ability I'd probably already be using on just about any Magicka Warden, so the fact that I could also get the 5 piece Necropotence bonus without even needing to build for it like you would with a Pet Sorc sounds really, really strong. I would say so strong that they almost have to change it before release, but I mean, it is ZOS...

Also, the cliff racer ability is a ranged, un-dodgeble, un-reflectable, spammable damage ability... So that's fun.

It's not just "ZOS", it's the entire MMORPG industry. Every new MMO expansion with a new class makes it so ridiculously overpowered that you MUST have the expansion or you get owned. Most of us have played WoW, and certainly remember Death Knights and Demon Hunters on their releases. Other MMOs pull the same tricks. It's not personal, just business!

I don't have a problem buying these expansions (my entertainment budget is basically unlimited, and I was blowing $500/month on the in-game store in EverQuest when I checked it out a few months ago), but it just has that "slimey" tinge to it that slowly turns you off from a game company.

Zakazh Sa-Ayide - Templar Healer - BWB - PUGz of Daggerfall

This discussion has been closed.