Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know Scott, but he sounds strong.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    leem1988 wrote: »
    Who is Mr. S? Is he an EP nightblade?
    You mean Scott? I don't think he's playing a nighblade right now. I saw him rek a 12 man group on the bridge solo. Think it was a stamplar? Maybe mag

Is Scott S. O. R. A?

What?! No Scott would rek Sora. Is that who you think Mr s is?

Lol. I guess so. Haha.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Is Scott king duality?
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol, I don't even know who mr. s is any more. When I think you guys are talking about my Mr. S, someone comes along and makes me think they are talking about some other Mr. S.

I think Mr. S is the ghost Emp. He has magical powers that make people cry.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Scott king duality?

I'm pretty sure most people are referring to Sora as Mr. S (although I can't say that for sure). But if "Scott" is Duality, I'd definitely put money on him rekking Sora.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Is Scott king duality?

I'm pretty sure most people are referring to Sora as Mr. S (although I can't say that for sure). But if "Scott" is Duality, I'd definitely put money on him rekking Sora.

Best player I've ever seen >>> King Duality
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Thing about Mrs. S (not Scott hehe) is that he thinks he's 1vXing but he's got a zerg of trolls behind him every time. The King goes out there solo and wrecks faces.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He 1vXs by Zerg surfing.
  • leem1988
    leem1988
    ✭✭✭
    @Adenoma AD

@Kazi I remember that fight. I think I kept spamming heals because your damage was really high. And I have to give credit to Adenoma for the mageblade build. I would've never thought of using refreshing path, but it actually works good with swallow soul.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thing about Mrs. S (not Scott hehe) is that he thinks he's 1vXing but he's got a zerg of trolls behind him every time. The King goes out there solo and wrecks faces.

When he rage whispered me a while back he was complaining about me "zerging" (there were like, 3-4 of us), and when I called him out about how he had Xv1d me like 20 minutes earlier, he told me he had been playing solo all night and he wasn't grouped with those other people. Apparently it still counts as solo as long as you aren't actually grouped with the other people hitting the same guy as you.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple more weeks and I'll be back in action!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why all this Mr.S thing? Is he Voldemort or something? The one who must not be named?
    I'm not sure if you are referring to Sora or Shearakor but there you go, I said the names that must not be pronounced!
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Why all this Mr.S thing? Is he Voldemort or something? The one who must not be named?
    I'm not sure if you are referring to Sora or Shearakor but there you go, I said the names that must not be pronounced!

I think it is to avoid naming and shaming, and while names have already been dropped, it seems to be at least somewhat working since people still aren't sure who is being referred to.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think just saying somebody's name is really within the spirit of the naming and shaming policy. Unless of course they are being accused of something. If simply saying their name was an issue, I would think my forum name would need to be changed as it is the same as many of my characters names.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »
    What an awesome day/night of PvP in Bwb, depending on time slot.

You guys don't even want to know the amount of AP we got defending Roe, 4/5 times. Thank you :)

I think DC is the most successful of factions as we realm swap the least. The core group of DC are loyal to DC only, this matters, afterall when did DC last lose a campaign ?

Oh I know there's a few DC that swap to EP/AD but really what difference can they possibly make ?

DC, excellent fights tonight, well done . :)

I agree. Single players here and there playing on other factions are irrelevant. Single players make no difference whatsoever.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • leem1988
    leem1988
    ✭✭✭
    How do you guys deal with poisons? They are annoying as hell. I think Templar is the only class that doesn't have to worry about them.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play tanky builds that can afford to do full heavies while maintaining good damage output. It keeps the pressure on them and allows me to have the resources to afford what would be pretty expensive heals.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do you guys deal with poisons? They are annoying as hell. I think Templar is the only class that doesn't have to worry about them.

The 60% resource reduction poisons are the only ones that are completely broken in no CP campaigns, and I use them sometimes and they make quick work of someones resource pool unless you have super high regen and weave in heavy attacks.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭

As a stam sorc I've been slotting purge actually. It's not really a drain on my resources as its magicka based. It really comes in handy against any procs, many ccs, and it's always good to have in a group fight.
    Edited by Enipfodnuos on March 4, 2017 1:38PM
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

I just thought it was funny. I suppose it could represent both since they both start with S. I always meant SORA. But I like the idea of a super troll named Sorakor just to make things even more confusing. Imagine if those two got together.......
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very generally speaking, solo players are always the loudest in zone chat, and the last ones to show up at a fight. And obviously if we fail, it's our fault and if we win it's because they saved the day.

Also, the new solo player meta is 'I'm totally a solo player, don't mind me flipping ressources while you're out there busting your ass and wasting AP on siege, but please emp me when I get get to the top of the board'.

Although, to be fair, the double AP this week has somewhat mitigated the ressources conquerors...
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know about that, I don't think you give enough credit to solo players. Solo players can leave at any time and flag something to take stress off the Zerg. A solo player can show up during the fight and rez the dead zerg and turn the fight around. A solo player can be on guard duty and alert everyone that a keep is being attacked.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no disagreeing that solo players can be useful. I just find that often they don't want to do that much. Generally, they're just in it for the fights and AP.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the skill of a player and their impact is measured by them being in a group or not. I have come across many that fight to win campaigns, and will be the first on scene to help prevent or start something crucial, as they do not need to wait for a group to rally.

But Cyrodiil is a big open space, and there is a need and place for groups all sizes. Would be nice to see a bit more P.T.F.O., however.
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    RIP servers
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they get rekt? I just logged about an hour ago.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, server is rekt.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to play that EU DC Orc I made the last time the NA server went down... :)
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I normally use the serpent mundus for this build, but I just wanted to see what the warrior would look like on my stats. o:)

giphy.gif
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is your max stam only 20k????