Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Just_call_me_Cola , don't you miss sword and board animation cancelling? Just work in some heavy attacks and be a Redguard. I've got a dream team master plan. We will be irritatingly hard to kill.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Just_call_me_Cola , don't you miss sword and board animation cancelling? Just work in some heavy attacks and be a Redguard. I've got a dream team master plan. We will be irritatingly hard to kill.

I just happen to have a level 20ish Redguard stam DK. Just sitting on the back burner for a rainy day.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On AD? I can message you the sick details. We can be a trio. 3vX for days.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On AD? I can message you the sick details. We can be a trio. 3vX for days.

It just happens to be an AD. Mainly just to troll people who think you have to be "loyal" to one or the other alliances.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig , I hope what I messaged you sounds dirty and unfun to play against. It was also pretty stream of consciousness.
    Edited by Adenoma on March 2, 2017 8:45PM
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wowe wat faction swappers. How could u betray ur country? Reported.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mjollo come ww with me.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    BwB. Heavy armor. Sword and board. Leaps for days.

I just discovered S&B for real yesterday. I never really gave it a real try but man, I think it's the most fun of the 4 weaps. I thought for sure that I'd go mainly with bow but I guess I'm still indoctrinated to melee warfare. I need to stop jumping into zergs tho, stamplars 5 medium is not tanky/healy enough for that :/
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »

You are laughing, but I know people would say that seriously. It's so sad that they can't see the people over the color.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ask we not judge people by the color of their faction but by the content of their character.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

You are laughing, but I know people would say that seriously. It's so sad that they can't see the people over the color.

Yeah I used to be the same way until I realized unless I paid $60, I have no right to decide how and what people play. Who would have thought that virtual alliances in a video game would such an impact on the morality of individuals in real life. Interesting psychological stuff.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    I personally play one faction because as a parent and a working artist I only have time for one. Plus I've made good friends on DC and I enjoy their company. It's not as much a "moral" choice as a simple one. Although I will admit I was surprised to see Rak on EP at first and I still miss Pem...
    Edited by Enipfodnuos on March 2, 2017 11:39PM
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are many wonderful people on all factions. I like to fight with them sometimes too. It's all in good fun. I keep it pretty classy.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I personally play one faction because as a parent and a working artist I only have time for one. Plus I've made good friends on DC and I enjoy their company. It's not as much a "moral" choice as a simple one. Although I will admit I was surprised to see Rak on AD at first and I still miss Pem...

AD? That must have been my crafter, I will ever play in AD pvp.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    I personally play one faction because as a parent and a working artist I only have time for one. Plus I've made good friends on DC and I enjoy their company. It's not as much a "moral" choice as a simple one. Although I will admit I was surprised to see Rak on AD at first and I still miss Pem...

AD? That must have been my crafter, I will ever play in AD pvp.

Oops I meant EP.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway it's all good. The only ppl I have gripe against now are ppl who whisper nasty messages.
  • Kazi
    Kazi
    Anyway it's all good. The only ppl I have gripe against now are ppl who whisper nasty messages.

Same, I don't even bother responding, just add to the ignore list. It's been happening more than usual lately.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Kazi wrote: »

Same, I don't even bother responding, just add to the ignore list. It's been happening more than usual lately.

Probably actually a sign your doing something right :D
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Probably actually a sign your doing something right :D

I second that.

I play only DC, but mostly because I enjoy the Covenant pve story line the best, even though that has very little meaning in the context of the game now. I also do enjoy the company on DC. I don't dislike anyone solely based on their faction, everyone has reasons for playing whichever faction they are on, and those reasons are all perfectly valid because it's a game.

I actually try and socialize with the "enemy", especially when I see someone I recognize.

Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vetixio wrote: »
    @DeadlyRecluse I almost gave up fighting you and your friend at Glade Mine in Haddy cause I kept getting my ass kicked lol! We finally get you then get swarmed by 10 EP :sweat: oh btw your friends Selene's set was proccing in Werewolf form which is kinda bs tbh no offence :tongue:

That entire resource fight was hilarious--Sri'vah ended up missing my revive during the autorevive timer, RIP.

Yeah it was very fun! Did you run into that EP guild/group of werewolves many of them who had proc sets that where proccing as werewolves it wasn't fun! But they still die from fire ballistas or oil baths :lol:
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭

People hate my healer I get salty whispers cause I can outheal/tank their ganks or purge their incaps hehe
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭

Ever heard of team purple I orange? Alliance mix :P it's really disgraceful.
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    What an awesome day/night of PvP in Bwb, depending on time slot.

You guys don't even want to know the amount of AP we got defending Roe, 4/5 times. Thank you :)

I think DC is the most successful of factions as we realm swap the least. The core group of DC are loyal to DC only, this matters, afterall when did DC last lose a campaign ?

Oh I know there's a few DC that swap to EP/AD but really what difference can they possibly make ?

DC, excellent fights tonight, well done . :)
    Edited by Swaye on March 3, 2017 10:30AM
    Swaye.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD has a large group of core players that have never swapped alliance. I would suggest that some of the strongest players you often see on EP or DC faction swapping are higher impact than many of the regular groups. I don't feel too threatened besides when numbers are disproportionate.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still feel like there is a difference between faction swapping and having alts to play with friends from other alliances. Some people DO swap factions for Emp bonuses and AP farms. Others don't really give a **** about AP or who wins campaigns. They just like to have fun. The ones who make a real "difference" are the ones who volunteer time in their communities and help people in need. Those are the real "winners".
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. Although I haven't been in BwB for a little bit, I have a lot of fun playing with new players and spamming zone.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think anyone really cares if you flip sides to play with your friends. However, it does create unbalance at times when people just do it for easy mode.

I have played on other alliances just to help someone get AP to unlock skills. Also, when I first started playing PvP I did go help AD when they had very few people playing. However, DC is my family. If you flip sides I can careless how you feel when we kill you. Anyone who flips sides, in my eyes, is just a traitor and they should bow down in front of the King and be beheaded.

I have many friends on all alliances, but when I enter PvP I leave classy at the door. Sorry, if you don't like my game play.

Edited by vamp_emily on March 3, 2017 1:59PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Stridig , I might be wrong but I think the only people that got upset about you flip flopping is members of the Pugz guild. It was a DC only guild at the time.

I hope 13 wolves is a DC only guild , we need more guilds that care only about DC.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    @Stridig , I might be wrong but I think the only people that got upset about you flip flopping is members of the Pugz guild. It was a DC only guild at the time.

I hope 13 wolves is a DC only guild , we need more guilds that care only about DC.

Not true. I never played another faction until Saber changed the rule. And to be honest, I don't really care who gets upset over a video game. I'm fiercely loyal to PUGz of Daggerfall and anybody who has been in the guild since day 1 (like me) knows that. And I wasn't "flip flopping". I was doing small group shenanigans with friends. I have played 2 days in the last 5 weeks. During those 2 days I have dropped $300.00 real money on a guild hall for my guild to enjoy while I'm away. NOBODY has a right to tell me where my loyalties should be. My loyalties are where they have always been. With people I have built relationships with.

Edit: A guild hall that you have been given access to as well.
    Edited by Stridig on March 3, 2017 2:51PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • leem1988
    leem1988
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone play a heavy armor stamplar? Does it have any kind of sustain for solo play? Im thinking about trying one with reactive, morkuldin, and using dawnbreaker of smiting.
This discussion has been closed.