Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    @Stridig , I might be wrong but I think the only people that got upset about you flip flopping is members of the Pugz guild. It was a DC only guild at the time.

I hope 13 wolves is a DC only guild , we need more guilds that care only about DC.

Not true. I never played another faction until Saber changed the rule. And to be honest, I don't really care who gets upset over a video game. I'm fiercely loyal to PUGz of Daggerfall and anybody who has been in the guild since day 1 (like me) knows that. And I wasn't "flip flopping". I was doing small group shenanigans with friends. I have played 2 days in the last 5 weeks. During those 2 days I have dropped $300.00 real money on a guild hall for my guild to enjoy while I'm away. NOBODY has a right to tell me where my loyalties should be. My loyalties are where they have always been. With people I have built relationships with.

Edit: A guild hall that you have been given access to as well.

I think you are taking it a little too serous. Nobody cares what you do. It is your game, so play it the way you want. Like I do.

I'm not sure why you even mentioned about creating an AD troll , I was thinking people were upset or something but apparently not.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    leem1988 wrote: »
    Anyone play a heavy armor stamplar? Does it have any kind of sustain for solo play? Im thinking about trying one with reactive, morkuldin, and using dawnbreaker of smiting.

I have a Stamplar that I run 5 heavy on. He hits super hard but I have yet to figure out my sustain issues.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play one, but it's more of a hybrid WW stamplar. I'm probably just going to turn it into a stamplar though. DW/2h. You don't really need to grind dawnbreaker because of crescent sweep. Mine has plenty of sustain - 2k recovery in heavy armor. That's almost certainly excessive, but I love playing high sustain builds.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    You don't really need to grind dawnbreaker because of crescent sweep.

I've been working on this assumption with my stamplar, but sometimes I really do miss that CC from Dawnbreaker.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too much work for me. I'll only have dawn breaker on toons I want to emp - which isn't many these days.
    Options
  • E13
    E13
    @Stridig , I might be wrong but I think the only people that got upset about you flip flopping is members of the Pugz guild. It was a DC only guild at the time.

I hope 13 wolves is a DC only guild , we need more guilds that care only about DC.

Wolves is a DC only guild for BWB. Shooting for the style of GD after dark, relaxed and fun. I don't kick anyone for being on an ep/ad toon. Only thing I would kick for is actual proven cheating while on ep/ad. But the majority of us in 13Wolves all have pure blue lists of characters.
    @E.13 CP894
    GM - Thirteen Wolves
    Hawkeye El - Nightblade DC
    Lionheart El - Templar DC
    Dragonskin El - Dragon Knight DC
    Phoenixblood El - Sorceror DC
    Wolfteeth El - Warden DC
    Maggotbrain El - Necromancer DC
    Options
  • leem1988
    leem1988
    ✭✭✭
    I play one, but it's more of a hybrid WW stamplar. I'm probably just going to turn it into a stamplar though. DW/2h. You don't really need to grind dawnbreaker because of crescent sweep. Mine has plenty of sustain - 2k recovery in heavy armor. That's almost certainly excessive, but I love playing high sustain builds.

Which one do you prefer for bwb stam dk or stamplar?

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol some of the posts in the topic i made today are fairly amusing
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Not true. I never played another faction until Saber changed the rule. And to be honest, I don't really care who gets upset over a video game. I'm fiercely loyal to PUGz of Daggerfall and anybody who has been in the guild since day 1 (like me) knows that. And I wasn't "flip flopping". I was doing small group shenanigans with friends. I have played 2 days in the last 5 weeks. During those 2 days I have dropped $300.00 real money on a guild hall for my guild to enjoy while I'm away. NOBODY has a right to tell me where my loyalties should be. My loyalties are where they have always been. With people I have built relationships with.

We have been enjoying the hell out of the guild hall. It's the place we go to duel each other and try new things before taking them to bwb. I think Rak wants to do another tourny this weekend!
    Edited by DCeiver0 on March 3, 2017 5:40PM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @leem1988 , I don't know other peoples' opinions, but between those two I definitely feel most threatening when I am playing my stamDK.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

We have been enjoying the hell out of the guild hall. It's the place we go to duel each other and try new things before taking them to bwb. I think Rak wants to do another tourny this weekend!

I'm glad you all are enjoying it. That's the reason I got it for you all! Saber and Rak had a lot to do with it too.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    I'm reserving all my seething, burning malevolence for Mrs. S. He's the only flip flipper I despise at this point. ............. he must be doing something right. :s
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm reserving all my seething, burning malevolence for Mrs. S. He's the only flip flipper I despise at this point. ............. he must be doing something right. :s

Remind me to make you some Mr. S poison. It's untested against him, but I have had success with it against similar builds. It should definitely get you some nasty tells if you can hit him with it. :D
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • leem1988
    leem1988
    ✭✭✭
    @leem1988 , I don't know other peoples' opinions, but between those two I definitely feel most threatening when I am playing my stamDK.

Thanks. If you don't mind, could you pm me your stamDK build?
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHAT FACTION ART THOU?
    Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

Remind me to make you some Mr. S poison. It's untested against him, but I have had success with it against similar builds. It should definitely get you some nasty tells if you can hit him with it. :D

Yes please
    Options
  • Kazi
    Kazi
    Piercing mark also makes Mrs. S very upset. And @leem1988 I think I fought you the other night if you were on an AD magblade. You got game.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Every time I go out a keep door and see 5 DC laying dead, I know Mr. S is around. He normally kills me but when I go back looking for him he is gone.

If you see Mr. S, I suggest taking 10 other players with you. Also let me know if you see him, I want to help.

Edited by vamp_emily on March 3, 2017 9:19PM

Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kazi wrote: »
    Piercing mark also makes Mrs. S very upset. And @leem1988 I think I fought you the other night if you were on an AD magblade. You got game.

Oh yes it does and for good reason, also root spam will get you a tbagging from Mr S.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

Like we didn't care about DC, c'mon...
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

Did I say that?

Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

Did I say that?

Not directly but I can read between the lines
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • leem1988
    leem1988
    ✭✭✭

I have a AD mageblade named Xaminez I. I think I fought you before, was it near Alessia?
    Options
  • leem1988
    leem1988
    ✭✭✭
    Who is Mr. S? Is he an EP nightblade?
    Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    I think some of us enjoy the roleplaying aspect of the game, some want to be the best at it and others enjoy the social aspect of it more. As long as we can remember that everyone plays for slightly different reasons, i dont see why we can't all be best friends forever.....right?! :#

Side note, really enjoying the little smiley faces.

Also, even though I'm not technically in PUGz can I get in on that tourney? I need serious dueling practice.
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    You mean Scott? I don't think he's playing a nighblade right now. I saw him rek a 12 man group on the bridge solo. Think it was a stamplar? Maybe mag
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on March 3, 2017 10:59PM
    Options
  • Kazi
    Kazi

I have a AD mageblade named Xaminez I. I think I fought you before, was it near Alessia?

Yep it was during some bridge battles, off to the side. You convinced me to start usin refreshing path on my next toon.
    Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    You mean Scott? I don't think he's playing a nighblade right now. I saw him rek a 12 man group on the bridge solo. Think it was a stamplar? Maybe mag

Is Scott S. O. R. A?
    Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Cause if he is, he is on a NB.
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

Is Scott S. O. R. A?

What?! No Scott would rek Sora. Is that who you think Mr s is?
    Options
This discussion has been closed.