The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Duck Face Killers~RIP
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone wants to COD me fury armor (impen) at levels 34, 40, 46 I'll pay 1k each.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    ŞϕƦѦ wrote: »

Spoon is in a pvp video!! Spoon is so happy!!

<3
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Duck Face Killers~RIP

About *** time xD
    BM has been owned by them for as long as i can remember
    Edited by Raknosh on March 7, 2017 5:09AM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just sad BB isn't owned by BOOTY still.
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    This is the 4th rendition of the Blackwater Blade Thread, correct? Any tips on how to keep threads from locking but still having Forum PvP? The first Azura's Star Thread just closed and they now have a 2nd open.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    This is the 4th rendition of the Blackwater Blade Thread, correct? Any tips on how to keep threads from locking but still having Forum PvP? The first Azura's Star Thread just closed and they now have a 2nd open.

Pretty sure this being the 4th thread is evidence that we have no clue how to do that.

EDIT: Azuras thread drama is spicy though, I recommend a read for anyone who hasn't.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on March 7, 2017 4:57PM
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been a slow day and I'll be reading Azura's. Immediately.
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I have been off the game for about half a week now and reading the Azura thread made me lol IRL while I was gone, so I was not surprised by the lock that happened.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read that one every day. It's a great read!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    2nd Azura's Star thread closed. That was fast!
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Duck Face Killers~RIP

About *** time xD
    BM has been owned by them for as long as i can remember

It had been Duck longer than I have been playing BwB. My jaw dropped when I saw Pugz had claim on it. Bout dam time for sure hah.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I'm not a fan of that change. I'm a sucker for nostalgia.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great day today in bwb, good fights were had! Saw so many of the most dangerous foes, some I haven't seen in awhile. And that zerg on zerg fight on the hill outside bleaks was epic, and I don't usually say that about zerg fights.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, I feel bad for @ZOS_AntonioP. Looks like he has to deal with both our thread and the Azura's Star thread.

You drink coffee, @ZOS_AntonioP? I'll send you a Starbucks giftcard code as an apology for having to deal with all us PVPers.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll chip in on the coffee. Extra money incentive if you PvP with or against us and make a ZOS squad for BwB. It'd be a good PR thing for getting new players excited about PvP. Pug wrangle a bit ;)

@ZOS_AntonioP
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Blackwaters Merchant Guild is now open for business :) Thank you all for joining. I'm dumping everything i can in the store now :) Even the gold stuff.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Blackwaters Merchant Guild is now open for business :) Thank you all for joining. I'm dumping everything i can in the store now :) Even the gold stuff.

Nice, I invited a couple people this morning they all seemed excited.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

It was hard getting 50 members without spamming zone chat. I couldn't have done it without you guys inviting your friends. Today, I only advertised 2 times in Daggerfalls and I got responses like "Emily please leave" :)

Edited by vamp_emily on March 8, 2017 2:24AM

Options
  • E13
    E13

It was hard getting 50 members without spamming zone chat. I couldn't have done it without you guys inviting your friends. Today, I only advertised 2 times in Daggerfalls and I got responses like "Emily please leave" :)

Whole bunch of stuff from me up for sale now! 30 slots filled, blue items all 300g, purple 500g.
    @E.13 CP894
    GM - Thirteen Wolves
    Hawkeye El - Nightblade DC
    Lionheart El - Templar DC
    Dragonskin El - Dragon Knight DC
    Phoenixblood El - Sorceror DC
    Wolfteeth El - Warden DC
    Maggotbrain El - Necromancer DC
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome! I'll be filling up my 30 slots when I log on tonight!
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, shoot me an invite @user1941 next time you see me on. I have a free guild slot.
    Options
  • Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭
    Would anyone be able to post or PM me a competitive build for Stamina Sorc for bwb?
    Options
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sungod wrote: »
    Would anyone be able to post or PM me a competitive build for Stamina Sorc for bwb?

What kind of stam sorc are you looking to play? What's your playstyle? Do you prefer pure dps in medium, a tankier dps in heavy, two hander, duel wield sword and shield...or even just a tank stam sorc. there are a bunch of different ways to play a stam sorc in bwb that are effective depending on your goals, if you solo, small group or large group pvp.

Also emily shoot me an invite to trade guild. @TipsyDrow
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    E13 wrote: »

Whole bunch of stuff from me up for sale now! 30 slots filled, blue items all 300g, purple 500g.

Is this the standard pricing for items in the guild? Do we have a set price for greens, blues, pups etc. These prices seem good to me. I'm a terrible merchant so standard pricing would really set my mind at ease.
    Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Great day today in bwb, good fights were had! Saw so many of the most dangerous foes, some I haven't seen in awhile. And that zerg on zerg fight on the hill outside bleaks was epic, and I don't usually say that about zerg fights.

I'll second this btw. Really fun zerg on zerg action (this is not said lightly).
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is this the standard pricing for items in the guild? Do we have a set price for greens, blues, pups etc. These prices seem good to me. I'm a terrible merchant so standard pricing would really set my mind at ease.

I don't think it is a standard. It is more less a fair price. I tend to sell things cheaper because of the inventory space I have is limited. I sell mostly by level, not by color.

This is kind of how my pricing goes.

level 10 = 100g
    level 15 = 150g
    level 25 = 250g
    level 40 = 400g

If the item is a good trait or purple i might sell it for a little more. However, gold armor, jewelry and IC sets I sell for more.

i know Rak picked up my gold vicious death necklace for 2000g, I think I know what build he is going for :) I think maybe a mag dk, with BSW and VD. Sounds evil :)

Edited by vamp_emily on March 8, 2017 2:01PM

Options
  • E13
    E13
    E13 wrote: »

I just picked a random round number for my prices. Get so many PVP items that I am not looking to make a fortune off them.
    @E.13 CP894
    GM - Thirteen Wolves
    Hawkeye El - Nightblade DC
    Lionheart El - Templar DC
    Dragonskin El - Dragon Knight DC
    Phoenixblood El - Sorceror DC
    Wolfteeth El - Warden DC
    Maggotbrain El - Necromancer DC
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I really wish passives were not bound to character races. I like playing a small Bosmer character, but only thing that seems to fit that race is a stam nb build. I think I might try a stam dk bosmer.

I want to create a bosmer mag dk :) but the passives don't seem to fit the build.

Edited by vamp_emily on March 8, 2017 2:52PM

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Racial passives aren't too important. Just if you're min-maxing.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.