Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    ...just frosting and sprinkles in a bowl.

That just sounds like a good time
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Just_call_me_Cola , come to Haderus with me. Also roll a magsorc. Or a stam DK.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Also, I just have to say, Mrs S is the worst, now that I fight him every night, his friends and him have gotta be the biggest bunch of trolly players I've ever seen. In short, AD and EP, I FEEL YOUR PAIN. Every single one of those players Uses troll tactics. I mean whatever, it works sometimes and other times it fails hysterically, but its actually kind of boring to play against. I think that's the real problem.
    Edited by Enipfodnuos on March 1, 2017 9:04PM
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I'm very happy to just wear crafted sets. Farming for nonvet feels silly to me. I hate PvE, so I try to minimize it as much as possible.

And on that note, I'm really enjoying Haderus.

Honestly, the main reason I even bother with overland sets is because I'd be stuck wearing non-set jewelry otherwise. But then by the time I have 3 pieces of jewelry, getting the last two set pieces is so easy I figure I may as well benefit from an additional 5-piece bonus. My new technique is to start running dolmens about 5 levels before a new build is ready to head into Cyrodiil. Sure, there are faster ways to level than running dolmens, but they're still decent enough XP, and 5 levels worth of dolmens practically ensures I'll get at least some reasonable level/quality combination of the jewelry I want. Then getting the belt/boots is easy, as I just camp a delve boss and do stuff on my second monitor while I wait for the boss to respawn. This doesn't work as efficiently after a character has already outleveled a set of gear in Cyrodiil the first time since I don't actually need to level him anymore, but it does give me a chance to level some skill lines I may not get to level much while PVPing. Plus now I'm starting to get a decent enough collection of overland sets at various levels that I probably won't need to farm too many more in the future.

Also, you could always join the Blackwaters Merchant guild. We're still working on recruiting, but hopefully once we get some more members we'll have plenty of people selling their level 10-49 set pieces. I know I sure have a bunch of stuff to sell once we have enough members for a guild store.

I've got a system wherein I use 1 crafted and 1 overland set. I'll decide before making a new toon what kind of gear combinations I want to try out, and then build the toon around it. Then I'll farm and test and tweak, figure out what works and what doesn't all the way to near vet lvl, and then roll the exact same toon again with adjustments from things I learned the first go round, then I have all the gear made and farmed already and can have some straight up good times without having to worry about farming or crafting. Repeat until I get another gear/race/class combo idea I want to try.

Oh and I am getting ready for Blackwaters Merchant, collecting all those non-vet pieces I couldn't sell in a standard trading guild, but were just too rare to decon. I've stowed a bunch away on my crafter and pve toons, so once we hit the target number of members, we ought to have a pretty well stocked store to begin with. I'll also be putting up spare crafting mats, bulk soul gems, and maybe even share my favorite tri-pot and tri-poison recipes!

Yeah, since One Tamriel, my BWB toons are usually one 5-piece crafted set (generally Hundings or Kag's), one 5-piece overland set, and a 2-piece crafted set if using S&B or DW.

I've got tons of stuff to sell for Blackwaters Merchant too, especially since I've been doing a lot more farming and grinding than PVP lately. I'll also be listing some of the food and drinks that scale to your level (Max Health+Stam Regen, Max Health+Max Magicka+Magicka Regen, Max Magicka+Magicka Regen, etc.).

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm very happy to just wear crafted sets. Farming for nonvet feels silly to me. I hate PvE, so I try to minimize it as much as possible.

You guys should try out the regional vendors! Yesterday, I got my Necropotence (2 rings, 2 inpen armor) and Plague Doctor (3 jewelery, 2 inpen armor) and it costed me 250k AP and 5 minute of my time. Especially with double AP week, it's really worth it to get those sets that way. Yesterday I managed to get 50k AP in 50 min just by playing the map. I'm sure that can easily be doubled if focused on AP gain.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Am I scum? Last night I came upon the dolmen northwest of Nik while a single AD was battling the final monsters from the dolmen. I waited till he finished off the last Daedroth, then attacked the guy. I think I gave him a somewhat fair fight (He was higher level than me and at full health, and I was on a stamplar, so it's not like I ganked him down right away), but he died without getting to loot the chest. I got access to the chest somehow (Cold Fire Ballista), and the AD didn't get to reap the fruit of his labors. It was the single most evil thing I've ever done in this game.

I feel awful, but powerful. Have I become the enemy?
    Edited by casparian on March 1, 2017 9:36PM
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Kazi
    Kazi
    Raknosh wrote: »

You guys should try out the regional vendors! Yesterday, I got my Necropotence (2 rings, 2 inpen armor) and Plague Doctor (3 jewelery, 2 inpen armor) and it costed me 250k AP and 5 minute of my time. Especially with double AP week, it's really worth it to get those sets that way. Yesterday I managed to get 50k AP in 50 min just by playing the map. I'm sure that can easily be doubled if focused on AP gain.

This has become the main way that I get my gear. Every couple levels I go and just dump all my ap there
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is the regional vendor?
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭

Pretty sure they are talking about the gear vendors in the towns. I literally sat at vlasturus in azura yesterday and waited for randoms to come in. I farmed enough AP to get a full ravager set.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe the regional vendor is at one of the starting gates, and they sell boxes that contain a random piece of an overland set from a specific zone. I believe the vendors Pine is referring to sell the PVP sets rather than the overland ones.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭

I believe the regional vendor is at one of the starting gates, and they sell boxes that contain a random piece of an overland set from a specific zone. I believe the vendors Pine is referring to sell the PVP sets rather than the overland ones.

Ah I see. I didn't know about these either.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP needs to be bankable.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    AP needs to be bankable.

This. I have been saying this for such a long time. Seems crazy to me that you still can't bank AP.
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse I almost gave up fighting you and your friend at Glade Mine in Haddy cause I kept getting my ass kicked lol! We finally get you then get swarmed by 10 EP :sweat: oh btw your friends Selene's set was proccing in Werewolf form which is kinda bs tbh no offence :tongue:
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    My point of view(Im a EP btw and team red always)
    EP-Zergs
    DC-Nothing special
    AD-Too much stragety
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    Am I scum? Last night I came upon the dolmen northwest of Nik while a single AD was battling the final monsters from the dolmen. I waited till he finished off the last Daedroth, then attacked the guy. I think I gave him a somewhat fair fight (He was higher level than me and at full health, and I was on a stamplar, so it's not like I ganked him down right away), but he died without getting to loot the chest. I got access to the chest somehow (Cold Fire Ballista), and the AD didn't get to reap the fruit of his labors. It was the single most evil thing I've ever done in this game.

I feel awful, but powerful. Have I become the enemy?

Hey you won a fair 1v1, there is nothing evil in that. It's not like you zerged him down. He lost in fair fight so he does not deserve the reward imo
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    One time I encountered a DK tank while playing as one too and we couldn't die so we just moved along xD
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gordon906 wrote: »
    EP-Zergs Free AP
    DC-Nothing special Trained Killers
    AD-Too much stragety Can't count, thinks 1 bar more than DC is even

Fixed it for you.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP-Zergs
    DC-Nothing special
    AD-Too much stragety

This must be a troll post
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • E13
    E13
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    EP-Zergs Free AP
    DC-Nothing special Trained Killers
    AD-Too much stragety Can't count, thinks 1 bar more than DC is even

Fixed it for you.

This looks more accurate!!
    @E.13 CP894
    GM - Thirteen Wolves
    Hawkeye El - Nightblade DC
    Lionheart El - Templar DC
    Dragonskin El - Dragon Knight DC
    Phoenixblood El - Sorceror DC
    Wolfteeth El - Warden DC
    Maggotbrain El - Necromancer DC
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vetixio wrote: »
    @DeadlyRecluse I almost gave up fighting you and your friend at Glade Mine in Haddy cause I kept getting my ass kicked lol! We finally get you then get swarmed by 10 EP :sweat: oh btw your friends Selene's set was proccing in Werewolf form which is kinda bs tbh no offence :tongue:

That entire resource fight was hilarious--Sri'vah ended up missing my revive during the autorevive timer, RIP.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I'm sad I went to sleep, @DeadlyRecluse .

Honestly, I went back into BwB, was lectured how I wasn't on a resource before someone did some amazing 2vX, then went to go play Haderus.

In other news, @vamp_emily continues her Sean Spicer BwB fan club.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭

Honestly, I went back into BwB, was lectured how I wasn't on a resource before someone did some amazing 2vX, then went to go play Haderus.

Wait. Sean Spicer? Just to be clear, I fkin hate that guy. But can we keep politics out of eso? I can't take it. Sob.
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭

Wait. Sean Spicer? Just to be clear, I fkin hate that guy. But can we keep politics out of eso? I can't take it. Sob.

Pls don't hate
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAMN IT!!!!! .... another wolf mount in the crates..... :/ MUST not buy crown crates....MUST not buy crown crates....MUST not buy crown crates....i spent WAY too much money on them for the atro wolf mount
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    DAMN IT!!!!! .... another wolf mount in the crates..... :/ MUST not buy crown crates....MUST not buy crown crates....MUST not buy crown crates....i spent WAY too much money on them for the atro wolf mount

If only I could buy tht mount from you
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

Seriously? You are not a true wolf if you don't have the Wild Hunt Wolf Mount.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gotta keep reminding myself i dont have extra money.... as it is im gonna have to cancel my eso plus for a while due to having so much to save up for ..... engagement ring and apartment for the soonish to be Mrs. Wolf and I take top priority over my gaming life
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on March 2, 2017 6:29PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    @Just_call_me_Cola , come to Haderus with me. Also roll a magsorc. Or a stam DK.

Bwb stamdk/magsorc? Or vet
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BwB. Heavy armor. Sword and board. Leaps for days.
This discussion has been closed.