The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    So I normally use the serpent mundus for this build, but I just wanted to see what the warrior would look like on my stats. o:)

giphy.gif

Holy sht the weapon dmg.
    Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    On another note, if you guys get a chance would you vote on my pole in campaigns? It's about campaign locks. I'm getting some interesting ideas on it mostly from ppl who have voted no.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Is your max stam only 20k????

Yeah, it's not that high even with 5 purple armor enchants and all points in stamina, but honestly when I get my normal stamina regen through the serpent mundus, I don't need a huge pool of it.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That just hits so much worse than having like 3.5k weapon damage and 38k stam. What sets? Alchemist for sure.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's pretty cool to see that much weapon damage. The only thing that i think most people forget is that max stat > damage because not only do you keep the same amount of damage you have, you also gain the extra sustain for having such high stat pools so in combat if you can kill a person in 2 shots that's cool but you have to remember that if you get cc'd or force to roll, you're dead.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity, how much Stamina/Magicka regen do you guys normally like to run with? I feel like I'm not great with resource management so I tend to stack more into regen to compensate, but unfortunately I usually need to sacrifice damage to do so.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity, how much Stamina/Magicka regen do you guys normally like to run with? I feel like I'm not great with resource management so I tend to stack more into regen to compensate, but unfortunately I usually need to sacrifice damage to do so.

My typical magdk builds run 30k magicka with 2k Recovery at around 2500 SD. Health pool around 25k with 500 or so Recovery.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stamDK build runs 1400 stam regen, 38k max stam, 24k max health sitting at 3400 weapon damage buffed with only major (rally) and minor brutality (earthen heart passive) but no wrath passives. Also has around 14k max magicka. Full heavy armor with around 26k resists.
    Edited by Adenoma on March 5, 2017 1:36AM
    Options
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    For mag builds I will usually run around 2.2kish, stam builds usually around 1700-2k unless I'm in hvy, then its around 1-1.3k. Stam builds tend to be more bursty than mag, unless its a sorc, but sorcs still rely on a lot of sustain because of the utility.

Edit: LIke Adenoma said, stam dk doesn't require as much regen as max stam because of Battle Roar and Helping hands.
    Edited by Silky on March 5, 2017 2:05AM
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    My magDK runs around 2k regen (+ seducer 8% reduc) , 2.5k dmg (3.4 or 3.7k when buffed) and 27-28k max mag.
    Those stats would be when gear is at my lvl.

I need the regen cause I tend to CC my opps a LOT.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I don't know about that, I don't think you give enough credit to solo players. Solo players can leave at any time and flag something to take stress off the Zerg. A solo player can show up during the fight and rez the dead zerg and turn the fight around. A solo player can be on guard duty and alert everyone that a keep is being attacked.

Not all the solo player are as dedicated than you Emily.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run my magsorc at 22k health, 3k spell damage with major sorcery, 14k max stam, 2k mag recovery, and 38k max magicka. That stam is game breaking. I won't play with less than 14k on a magicka build because of the need to CC break.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta wear a tux tonight. I got elegant and my heavy attacks hit 20% harder IRL.
    Options
  • E13
    E13
    What a fun Roof Collapse tonight at Fare!!! Didn't start that way, was just a distraction that turned into a collapse. Wasn't even counting on taking the keep, that was just the icing on the cake!
    Edited by E13 on March 5, 2017 8:36AM
    @E.13 CP894
    GM - Thirteen Wolves
    Hawkeye El - Nightblade DC
    Lionheart El - Templar DC
    Dragonskin El - Dragon Knight DC
    Phoenixblood El - Sorceror DC
    Wolfteeth El - Warden DC
    Maggotbrain El - Necromancer DC
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to play in BwB last night. I was trying to craft gear for my only character that can play in BwB right now, and guess what happened? The server crashed again. So I went to bed :) It felt nice going to bed a little early.

So far this week I have made 1.4 million AP, I feel rich but I can't keep my eyes off that weekend vender. :) I want to buy everything that is gold, even if I don't need it right now.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I was going to play in BwB last night. I was trying to craft gear for my only character that can play in BwB right now, and guess what happened? The server crashed again. So I went to bed :) It felt nice going to bed a little early.

So far this week I have made 1.4 million AP, I feel rich but I can't keep my eyes off that weekend vender. :) I want to buy everything that is gold, even if I don't need it right now.

Same. 9PM is way too early to go to bed for me tho so that was pretty annoying. And this morning, I log on to upgrade my horses, everything is fine. I log off to get on my 2cnd account and for some reason, its acting like the server is down again...
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I normally use the serpent mundus for this build, but I just wanted to see what the warrior would look like on my stats. o:)

giphy.gif

Holy sht the weapon dmg.

Ok, so before I took that last screenshot, I took another one of my stats in Cyrodiil with the serpent mundus, so I could compare. Normally I get 1.8k regen which is just enough to sustain this build really well. I hardly ever run out of stam mid fight, even if I have to dodge roll or break free, though I do have to pay attention to my stam management and not go crazy with it. This one was snapped about 10 hours earlier, I think we had more cyro passives at the time hence the 5.4k weap damage. I did run around with the warrior briefly, quickly realizing I was out of stamina all the time, so I switched back.

giphy.gif

Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw you proc alchemist and hit me when I was in WW yesterday outside of Nik. Not sure if you were still running the serpent or the warrior then, I know I turned around and did a heavy attack + howl combo for over half your health ;) I didn't get the kill because you were zerged pretty shortly after. Was fun to see that character in Cyrodiil.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I saw you proc alchemist and hit me when I was in WW yesterday outside of Nik. Not sure if you were still running the serpent or the warrior then, I know I turned around and did a heavy attack + howl combo for over half your health ;) I didn't get the kill because you were zerged pretty shortly after. Was fun to see that character in Cyrodiil.

Serpent I'm sure, I only ran into 1 fight with the warrior before deciding to switch back. I do remember getting Zerged down outside Nik, I had no idea that was you in the WW :D.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

Holy sht the weapon dmg.

Ok, so before I took that last screenshot, I took another one of my stats in Cyrodiil with the serpent mundus, so I could compare. Normally I get 1.8k regen which is just enough to sustain this build really well. I hardly ever run out of stam mid fight, even if I have to dodge roll or break free, though I do have to pay attention to my stam management and not go crazy with it. This one was snapped about 10 hours earlier, I think we had more cyro passives at the time hence the 5.4k weap damage. I did run around with the warrior briefly, quickly realizing I was out of stamina all the time, so I switched back.

giphy.gif

I'm almost done leveling/gearing my new Stam Sorc. We should do another round of duels once he's ready to go!
    Edited by ColoursYouHave on March 5, 2017 10:20PM
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

Holy sht the weapon dmg.

giphy.gif

I'm almost done leveling/gearing my new Stam Sorc. We should do another round of duels once he's ready to go!

Yes! Though I need to do the same as I'm almost Lvl 45 already and my next set of gear is waiting at 46.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They keep lying to me saying the server is up, but I can't log in... :( I really hope this is helping them gather the data they need because it has been a big pain for us in BWB...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @DCeiver0 , I think you killed me a couple times today! :)
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    They keep lying to me saying the server is up, but I can't log in... :( I really hope this is helping them gather the data they need because it has been a big pain for us in BWB...

I don't think it has anything to do with the double AP testing event. According to ZOS, they have been getting DDoS attacks. However, apparently a Level 3 fiber optic cable got cut in Texas near ZOS' servers, which would help explain why some people are able to log in, but others are not, so some people suspect that is what is causing the issue. It sounds like people have had success logging in through a VPN, which is what I'm about to try myself since I'm currently unable to log in.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least with my time away I have had time to come up with some unique builds to try out. Can't wait to get back!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think it has anything to do with the double AP testing event. According to ZOS, they have been getting DDoS attacks. However, apparently a Level 3 fiber optic cable got cut in Texas near ZOS' servers, which would help explain why some people are able to log in, but others are not, so some people suspect that is what is causing the issue. It sounds like people have had success logging in through a VPN, which is what I'm about to try myself since I'm currently unable to log in.

And the VPN worked! While it isn't the most practical solution since it requires at least a little bit of knowledge in networking, if anybody is having login issues you could always give that a try.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

I did see Vampire of Tacoma appear in my chat box as a kill during an Aleswell defense, though there were so many people on today it was hard to keep track of who was killing who even with add ons! I tried to send you a tell when I saw it but I might have spelled your @ name wrong.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah, hadn't heard that... Thanks!
    Obituary:
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I did see Vampire of Tacoma appear in my chat box as a kill during an Aleswell defense, though there were so many people on today it was hard to keep track of who was killing who even with add ons! I tried to send you a tell when I saw it but I might have spelled your @ name wrong.

Ha... well, you could always just type in Vampire of Tacoma... :) That's easy! Yeah, now that my stamblade vetted, I've got to figure out how to play the magsorc.... :/
    Obituary:
    Options
  • ŞϕƦѦ
    ŞϕƦѦ
    Soul Shriven
    Judging by the past few pages I've skimmed through, it appears I've been missed. Worry not, I am returning to do some runs through BwB as I rebuilt my characters on the Dominion side.

Here are my first few videos of me uhh...
    Thing about Mrs. S is that he thinks he's 1vXing but he's got a zerg of trolls behind him every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcUhI4CVoGI&t=8s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--7po27DRNs&t=2s

Btw... one might say it's a bit cowardice to spend all this time making up stories about someone who isn't here to defend himself (though I don't care to) ... just saying.

Anyways, to those who don't take this game too seriously:
    I hope you enjoy the videos. I'll be making 1-2 more as I take my magicka templar through BwB. I also intend to make a BwB tutorial for newer players and some Azura videos following that.

I'll let the others get back to their Sora bashing.

PS: I have no problem with you Emily. Though your post outlining what happened wasn't really true, I did notice you saying that you didn't know it was me. As you know, I removed you from friends because I didn't understand why you were being so aggressive towards me. That post cleared it up.

UserID = @Sora-Valence | Youtube
    Şora | AD | Stamina Nightblade
    Şaint Şora | AD | Magicka Templar
    Options
This discussion has been closed.