Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    Wrong. This very concept is the reason why 90% of night blades aren't successful. Mastering cloak is about using it to set up an offensive strike or repositioning. Not running away.

Well some people play different i guess. I just seen a very strong player from AD that just cloaked away. But again, does it really matter?

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Wrong. This very concept is the reason why 90% of night blades aren't successful. Mastering cloak is about using it to set up an offensive strike or repositioning. Not running away.

Well some people play different i guess. I just seen a very strong player from AD that just cloaked away. But again, does it really matter?
    There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend.
    Edited by Mjollo on February 6, 2017 3:02AM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Maybe 3 different kinds, on my magblade I used cloak to Crit swallow soul for heals and battlefield sustain and it worked out pretty well, I was hard to kill.

Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

Maybe 3 different kinds, on my magblade I used cloak to Crit swallow soul for heals and battlefield sustain and it worked out pretty well, I was hard to kill.

That would make you the winning side of the two lol. Good man.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • The_Mort_You_Know
    Cloaking has many of offensive and defensive strategic applications, there's no need to criticize those yellow bellies who live to run another day ;)

On another note, I hear there are going to be some class skill changes in the patch Anyone have any speculations what the new meta will be?
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't say what my new meta is. I have to keep some things private!

But my magNB doesn't even use cloak.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet a lot of folks will roll magDK only to discover it will still be pretty underpowered. We will still see a lot of stam sorcs. More stamplars too.
  • The_Mort_You_Know
    I have to admit I am giving the MagDk a try myself, but it's the only class I really play besides mageblade :P
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That fact that I can solo an emp as a magicka DK really makes me appreciate the class a lot more lol
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That fact that I can solo an emp as a magicka DK really makes me appreciate the class a lot more lol

I only solo emps as a fire balli.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are a fire balli, deadly!
  • ChapterMasterV
    ChapterMasterV
    ✭✭✭
    Cloaking has many of offensive and defensive strategic applications, there's no need to criticize those yellow bellies who live to run another day ;)

He who lives to run away will live to run another day : P
    AD loyal, proudly Canadian, and possibly a Satanist.

PC/NA
    • Alex Straus - DK Tank
    • Alex Daughter of Auriel - Stam NB
    • Alex Ilomok - Mag Sorc
    • Alex Heir to the Throne - Stam DK - Former Empress BWB
    • Alex the Heroine - Stam Templar
    • Alex Lou Cypher - Stam DK
    • Alex Sai Taan - Stam DK
  • ChapterMasterV
    ChapterMasterV
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, and on a side note, I think that the homestead release day was just about the best day ever for a snow day to be called.

PC/NA
    • Alex Straus - DK Tank
    • Alex Ilomok - Mag Sorc
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been trying a magDK for a few days now, it's good fun, if only to just jump into the crowd with a dragon leap. I think I'll give up on making a stamina build on anything since I always run everywhere, on purpose or by mistake.
    Edited by gabriebe on February 6, 2017 6:00PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, and on a side note, I think that the homestead release day was just about the best day ever for a snow day to be called.

It's essential personnel only where I work. Unfortunately I'm essential. Have to wait until tonight.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I've been trying a magDK for a few days now, if only to just jump into the crowd with a dragon leap. I think I'll give up on making a stamina build since I always run everywhere, on purpose or by mistake.

Fiords was the answer to all my running lol. That's why it's my favorite set.
  • ChapterMasterV
    ChapterMasterV
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

It's essential personnel only where I work. Unfortunately I'm essential. Have to wait until tonight.

Yeah, even if I wanted to go I don't think I could, because of the moisture in the air (I live on the West Coast of Canada) the roads are all basically skating rinks atm.

PC/NA
    • Alex Straus - DK Tank
    • Alex Ilomok - Mag Sorc
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, even if I wanted to go I don't think I could, because of the moisture in the air (I live on the West Coast of Canada) the roads are all basically skating rinks atm.

I'm just on the other side of your border. I feel your pain.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted to post quickly to state that I hope some of the nastier things people do can be discouraged by the leaders within our respective factions. Sending threating whispers or excessively t bagging a specific player is uncalled for and should be generally frowned upon. I have no gripes against anyone except for the players who do these two things. BWB is great because of our community of generally respectful players. I hope it stays that way.
    Edited by Enipfodnuos on February 6, 2017 5:22PM
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've already accepted the fact that i will not be in game tonight ... working both jobs today ... which means working 730am to 10pm and getting home at around 1030pm .... then for about a 20 min update ... i wouldnt be playing till around 11 then having to go to bed 30 mins later ... so just gonna update and clean my apartment for that time
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I bet a lot of folks will roll magDK only to discover it will still be pretty underpowered. We will still see a lot of stam sorcs. More stamplars too.

With Stamplar and MagDK being my two favorite classes so far, I'll likely be rerolling one of each at some point, especially now that I've got a couple sets of Black Rose I can use. I've got a heavy armor black rose build for Mag DK that I'm really looking forward to trying out. I've got a Stam Sorc I've been leveling up too, should be ready to go in another couple days of grinding.
  • Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭
    Ugh. Patch and apparently i'm missing a file from my computer that I never deleted.... O.o
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    Main Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion ♥
    Lahma - Dedicated Crafter ♥
    Mentally Disturbed Lahma - Dedicated Pledge Magplar ♥
    Daddy's Lil Monster - BWB Stamblade ♥
    Empress of the Pugz - BWB Empress, Vet PvP Healer ♥
    Queen of Zaria - Magplar♥
    the sloot of ad - ♥
    Lahma the Pug Wrangler - ♥

Legos! Legos for my enemies tender, bare, feet
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lahma wrote: »
    Ugh. Patch and apparently i'm missing a file from my computer that I never deleted.... O.o

Check this thread here, sounds like the same problem..

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/318994/the-game-doesnt-run/p1
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wanted to post quickly to state that I hope some of the nastier things people do can be discouraged by the leaders within our respective factions. Sending threating whispers or excessively t bagging a specific player is uncalled for and should be generally frowned upon. I have no gripes against anyone except for the players who do these two things. BWB is great because of our community of generally respectful players. I hope it stays that way.

Dont know who you are in game but Ill touch on this because it came up last night.

For the first time in a very very long time (over a year im sure) I bagged someone. I did it because they royally pissed me off. It was a player that I HAD respected as a player and rival. Not anymore. If it would have been some random new player I wouldn't have cared and neither would my son. I did it because...this player /laugh and then bagged my son. There reason for bagging him was that his meteor did little damage to them. Then had his friends continued to do it every time they saw him. Dont mess with my son. It makes me want to do really mean things. This PUG will be my new favorite target. : ))
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Dont know who you are in game but Ill touch on this because it came up last night.

For the first time in a very very long time (over a year im sure) I bagged someone. I did it because they royally pissed me off. It was a player that I HAD respected as a player and rival. Not anymore. If it would have been some random new player I wouldn't have cared and neither would my son. I did it because...this player /laugh and then bagged my son. There reason for bagging him was that his meteor did little damage to them. Then had his friends continued to do it every time they saw him. Dont mess with my son. It makes me want to do really mean things. This PUG will be my new favorite target. : ))

Hopefully that wasn't somebody from my guild.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hopefully that wasn't somebody from my guild.

Had to be @DeadlyRecluse he's not nice like nurse joy. Deadly is ruining bwb.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nurse Joy IS nice.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #Niceness-is-ruining-BwB
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭

Read my name back wards and you'll (probably) figure it out. For some reason Zos doesn't want me to use my in game name on the forums.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Read my name back wards and you'll (probably) figure it out. For some reason Zos doesn't want me to use my in game name on the forums.

Well played.

I puzzled over your name for a few minutes earlier before giving up. It was so simple...
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
This discussion has been closed.