Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SOUND!!!!
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    I wanted to post quickly to state that I hope some of the nastier things people do can be discouraged by the leaders within our respective factions. Sending threating whispers or excessively t bagging a specific player is uncalled for and should be generally frowned upon. I have no gripes against anyone except for the players who do these two things. BWB is great because of our community of generally respectful players. I hope it stays that way.

Dont know who you are in game but Ill touch on this because it came up last night.

For the first time in a very very long time (over a year im sure) I bagged someone. I did it because they royally pissed me off. It was a player that I HAD respected as a player and rival. Not anymore. If it would have been some random new player I wouldn't have cared and neither would my son. I did it because...this player /laugh and then bagged my son. There reason for bagging him was that his meteor did little damage to them. Then had his friends continued to do it every time they saw him. Dont mess with my son. It makes me want to do really mean things. This PUG will be my new favorite target. : ))

Read my name back wards and you'll (probably) figure it out. For some reason Zos doesn't want me to use my in game name on the forums.

Also, I suppose if someone messed with my son I'd be pretty pissed off as well. Of course he's only 3, so I shouldn't have to worry about that in game for quite some time!
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, guys.... I step away for a few days and there are 348 unread messages in this thread.... STOP IT! :)
    Edited by Lumsdenml on February 6, 2017 8:01PM
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to post quickly to state that I hope some of the nastier things people do can be discouraged by the leaders within our respective factions. Sending threating whispers or excessively t bagging a specific player is uncalled for and should be generally frowned upon. I have no gripes against anyone except for the players who do these two things. BWB is great because of our community of generally respectful players. I hope it stays that way.

Dont know who you are in game but Ill touch on this because it came up last night.

For the first time in a very very long time (over a year im sure) I bagged someone. I did it because they royally pissed me off. It was a player that I HAD respected as a player and rival. Not anymore. If it would have been some random new player I wouldn't have cared and neither would my son. I did it because...this player /laugh and then bagged my son. There reason for bagging him was that his meteor did little damage to them. Then had his friends continued to do it every time they saw him. Dont mess with my son. It makes me want to do really mean things. This PUG will be my new favorite target. : ))

Read my name back wards and you'll (probably) figure it out. For some reason Zos doesn't want me to use my in game name on the forums.

Also, I suppose if someone messed with my son I'd be pretty pissed off as well. Of course he's only 3, so I shouldn't have to worry about that in game for quite some time!

My son's 8 weeks old, I'm trying to figure out how old he needs to be before he can follow me around and spam Breathe of Life.

Daddy needs heals, son.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    9 weeks should be sufficient
    Ours is the Fury
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My son's 8 weeks old, I'm trying to figure out how old he needs to be before he can follow me around and spam Breathe of Life.

Daddy needs heals, son.

3 years old.

It seems to be the age where everything needed comes into line:

1) Arm reach
    2) Hand size
    3) Cognitive ability
    4) Hand eye co-ordination

Don't ask me how I know this... ;)
    Edited by Grim13 on February 6, 2017 8:08PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »

Daddy needs heals, son.

3 years old.

It seems to be the age where everything needed comes into line:

1) Arm reach
    2) Hand size
    3) Cognitive ability
    4) Hand eye co-ordination

Don't ask me how I know this... ;)

Perfect.

DeadlyJr. just needs an account with 8 templars...breathe of life in every skill slot...
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For the first time in a very very long time (over a year im sure) I bagged someone. I did it because they royally pissed me off.

You are funny :) I never get to t-bag you :)

Also, will you tell String Cheese to quit freaking killing me.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Seriously, guys.... I step away for a few days and there are 348 unread messages in this thread.... STOP IT! :)

That'll teach you! You cant just step away from the forums and not pay the consequences! :D Welcome back!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    For the first time in a very very long time (over a year im sure) I bagged someone. I did it because they royally pissed me off.

You are funny :) I never get to t-bag you :)

Also, will you tell String Cheese to quit freaking killing me.

I thought you almost had me the other day when you ganked me off my tiger. SO close. Some day em, some day you will have your chance. : ))

lmao Ill tell @PrivateDolphin . He will get a kick out of that.

In other news. @Stridig Im not sure if this person is in your guild. I cant say more than I did in my account without naming and shaming. But, I dont call randoms pugs and they are a very well known player, always on the leader boards for DC. This person said that they only do it to people who do it to them. I can assure you, Dolphin doesn't bag. He sits right next to me when we play. The only reason I bagged this person is because /choke doesnt work. Not a big deal tho. I will just take it out in game.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theoretically, kids could become breath of life bots around 4 months. That's when most kids can lift their heads to 90 degrees when they're doing tummy time.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow its sort of my birthday. My forum birthday haha Earned my 3 year badge. Not sure how I feel about that tbh.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • PrivateDolphin
    @vamp_emily Sorry em! Tis only a flesh wound, I think you'll pull through :)
    Queen Mae Byte (50) *FORMER EMPRESS* Templar
    Queen Lyvidia(50) Dragonknight
    Sir Dolphsalot (50) Sorc
    Táçtïcal Sþðrk (50) Sorc
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    String Cheese (38) Sorc bwb
    Frank's-Brother-Bob (28) Templar bwb
    A loaf of bread (20something) Templar bwb
    ahorseisahorseofcourse (20) Dragonknight

Alliance - AD | Server - NApc | Cp - 372 |
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be careful out on the battlefield guys, there's a nice little bug that's happening... Invisible players in Cryo lol! You cant see them but you can see their attacks!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/319050/homestead-pvp-glitch-invisible-enemies/p1
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

Daddy needs heals, son.

#makedeadlyproud
  • Kazi
    Kazi
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Be careful out on the battlefield guys, there's a nice little bug that's happening... Invisible players in Cryo lol! You cant see them but you can see their attacks!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/319050/homestead-pvp-glitch-invisible-enemies/p1

Lol ok that explains one of my deaths earlier. I was so confused
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    SOUND!!!!

Shhhhhh
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Theoretically, kids could become breath of life bots around 4 months. That's when most kids can lift their heads to 90 degrees when they're doing tummy time.

In this scenario would you place the keyboard under the child's chin? It would be hard to guarantee a skill spam that way. They might just continually switch weapons while you die!
    Edited by Enipfodnuos on February 6, 2017 10:49PM
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bind breath of life to every key thus guaranteeing bol spam
    Ours is the Fury
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

In this scenario would you place the keyboard under the child's chin? It would be hard to guarantee a skill spam that way. They might just continually switch weapons while you die!

He does't get a second weapon. He won't be heavy attacking, so he doesn't need resto for sustain. DW for bigger heals or Sword and board for resists? Hmmm

Actually if this were a real question, defending DW would be ideal for an infant healer, now that I think about it.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭

He does't get a second weapon. He won't be heavy attacking, so he doesn't need resto for sustain. DW for bigger heals or Sword and board for resists? Hmmm

Actually if this were a real question, defending DW would be ideal for an infant healer, now that I think about it.

This thread confirms my hunch tht ad and ep are all terrible baby enslaving evil super villians.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Campaign score is so 2015.

Campaign score is ruining BWB.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ice staff permablock bol spam baby.
    GM of BYTE
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Indeed the bytes and their guild family are formidable opponents. Is asthma one of yours?
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I have a hard time with players names. When I was gate camping :)@Vyle_Byte killed me several times before I knew it was him. Now I spot him by the Helm he wears :)

lulz! @Valen_Byte I do believe is whom you speak of silly wabbit! Valen is the guy Vyle is the girl. :p But yes, he loves his pot. lol

I am also a fan of that pot. Liel sometimes wears the pot when she's leading pugs around.

When it's time to get fierce, the pot helm and ball gown is the way to go!!
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

This thread confirms my hunch tht ad and ep are all terrible baby enslaving evil super villians.

Wouldn't that mean that DC is openly killing baby slaves? BABY MURDERER!
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't been in BWB for a few days. If I can ever get the gear I need to drop in the right slots I'll be back to panzy smack Adenoma around with my purse.
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    Haven't been in BWB for a few days. If I can ever get the gear I need to drop in the right slots I'll be back to panzy smack Adenoma around with my purse.

Dooo eeeet
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Daddy needs heals, son.

:D

skyrim_detected_black_body_suit.jpg?width=225&height=225&Filters=%5B%7B"name"%3A"background"%2C"value"%3A"F2F2F2"%2C"sequence"%3A2%7D%5D
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    So... MagWards and StamWards, yea?
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like I won't be doing much PvP. I can't get a guild house because i have not did any quests. I've always grinded to level 10 and pvp'd :(

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

This discussion has been closed.