Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    also lol ... i dont remember the last time i was killed by u @Vyle_Byte it was nice for a change to be killed by a member of Byte other than @Valen_Byte lol .... ended up deciding to go back to 5H ... the 5L was just way too squishy ... cant believe that just a year ago that was the norm though lol ... i still have a few changes i want/need to make to my build ... i like the style of gear just needs a little more oomph .... oddly though.... 5H didnt lower my damage much ... still at around 2.5k spell damage un buffed and just under 2.4k mag regen
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on February 5, 2017 3:43PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    also lol ... i dont remember the last time i was killed by u @Vyle_Byte it was nice for a change to be killed by a member of Byte other than @Valen_Byte lol .... ended up deciding to go back to 5H ... the 5L was just way too squishy ... cant believe that just a year ago that was the norm though lol ... i still have a few changes i want/need to make to my build ... i like the style of gear just needs a little more oomph .... oddly though.... 5H didnt lower my damage much ... still at around 2.5k spell damage un buffed and just under 2.4k mag regen

Light doesn't have any spell damage passives, so you all you lose is penetration and crit by going to heavy.

Plus you pick up some spell damage from wrath. Armor balance is odd right now.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    also lol ... i dont remember the last time i was killed by u @Vyle_Byte it was nice for a change to be killed by a member of Byte other than @Valen_Byte lol .... ended up deciding to go back to 5H ... the 5L was just way too squishy ... cant believe that just a year ago that was the norm though lol

I'm sure out of the members we have you've had to have been killed by more than just Valen. I mean, we are a guild silly :wink: Also my build isn't made for killin, its made for group utility, I got some attacks but I'm made to keep my peeps alive. So, I mean, I could get on my stamblade and steal all the kills but that's boring lmfao! I do have a couple new characters, maybe you'll see me more or maybe Ill suck at them and I'll see you more! :D
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse true.... those numbers are without the wrath passive being "triggered" ... i think though that i can afford to get rid of a little of the mag regen for a little more spell damage though ... been a while since i played mSorc... so still trying to fine tune it
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol ... @Vyle_Byte u 2 stick out more though of the BYTE crew... i think mainly cause i actually talk to u 2 in here ... im more to notice u or Valen's name while im attacking

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it was funny as hell last night at glade .... i just get into cyro after taking a break and see a few DC on the wall with fire trebs.... so i run up to the ramparts and see a group of ad seiging ( small group ) i drop my cold fire treb and as soon as it was placed said to my self "what the *** am i doing?!?!?! the keep isnt flagged and its a small group" picked my siege immediately back up and dropped off the wall and gave chase
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on February 5, 2017 3:54PM

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse true.... those numbers are without the wrath passive being "triggered" ... i think though that i can afford to get rid of a little of the mag regen for a little more spell damage though ... been a while since i played mSorc... so still trying to fine tune it

Yeah, you probably can, since you'll pick up some sustain via constitution, and you can afford to heavy attack more because you are in heavy.
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol ... @Vyle_Byte u 2 stick out more though of the BYTE crew... i think mainly cause i actually talk to u 2 in here ... im more to notice u or Valen's name while im attacking

lol Agreed, I'm always on the look out for the peeps here, Valen on the other hand hardly ever sees names, I think he recognizes most by their characters/costumes and such whereas I'm always very aware by names lol! Plus, I'm guessing most don't even know who our Bytes are, esp cause they don't talk much in the forums. We have some that read but as I've said before, most are pretty quite peeps who don't wanna talk, just wanna fight lol!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @Vyle_Byte im the same way as u... always scouting for the people in here :) my mSorc appearance changed recently ... i had hide helmet on but once i noticed that using Bound Aegis makes the eyes glow purple i took off hide helmet and opted for the breton style hood and mask ... along with the primal motif on the gear makes him look pretty bad ass lol
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on February 5, 2017 4:55PM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have a hard time with players names. When I was gate camping :)@Vyle_Byte killed me several times before I knew it was him. Now I spot him by the Helm he wears :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's a lady.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    She's a lady.

Cherchez la femme?
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I have a hard time with players names. When I was gate camping :)@Vyle_Byte killed me several times before I knew it was him. Now I spot him by the Helm he wears :)

lulz! @Valen_Byte I do believe is whom you speak of silly wabbit! Valen is the guy Vyle is the girl. :p But yes, he loves his pot. lol
    Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    She's a lady.

Cherchez la femme?

Get outta here frenchy
    Ours is the Fury
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Indeed the bytes and their guild family are formidable opponents. Is asthma one of yours?
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

lulz! @Valen_Byte I do believe is whom you speak of silly wabbit! Valen is the guy Vyle is the girl. :p But yes, he loves his pot. lol

I am also a fan of that pot. Liel sometimes wears the pot when she's leading pugs around.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte I saw you got the flying screaming bug I find that bug hilarious :lol:
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Indeed the bytes and their guild family are formidable opponents. Is asthma one of yours?
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

I am also a fan of that pot. Liel sometimes wears the pot when she's leading pugs around.

Liel and the pot are fabulous!
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily , you know you're gonna start getting AFK tanked if you keep tbagging me? It's the strongest tank in the game. Done best by a ghost emperor too.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may have a couple hours to play this afternoon. Snow has shut me down for the day.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vetixio wrote: »
    @Valen_Byte I saw you got the flying screaming bug I find that bug hilarious :lol:

Everytime I come across valens body, he's either a pile of ash or is laying in a weird way or has the screaming bug. He's like the Sean Bean of BWB.
    200w.gif
    Edited by DCeiver0 on February 5, 2017 11:32PM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily , you know you're gonna start getting AFK tanked if you keep tbagging me? It's the strongest tank in the game. Done best by a ghost emperor too.

waits for it.. but in the mean time keep burning my sieges and repairing those walls :)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure. I'm not gonna chase you if you run off and cloak - and we both know you're not going to try to fight me. It's not really worth my time. But it is fun to burn a few stone trebs, fix a wall, then move along. I keep in mind you're still there and poke back every once in a while to burn more.
    Edited by Adenoma on February 6, 2017 12:15AM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sure. I'm not gonna chase you if you run off and cloak - and we both know you're not going to try to fight me. It's not really worth my time. But it is fun to burn a few stone trebs, fix a wall, then move along. I keep in mind you're still there and poke back every once in a while to burn more.

lol, i have fought you many times before. You are an above average player but don't think i am scared of you. My Nb only has 16k health and of course I am going to cloak away from an emp when my only goal was to flag keeps.

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you cloak away from most things even if they aren't emp.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can't cloak away from your troubles
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you can cloak a wrench....
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...you can cloak a ball.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Seriously does it really matter? Some the best players in the game use cloak to get away.

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Seriously does it really matter? Some the best players in the game use cloak to get away.

Wrong. This very concept is the reason why 90% of night blades aren't successful. Mastering cloak is about using it to set up an offensive strike or repositioning. Not running away.
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    If you can cloak a wrench....
    Defialed wrote: »
    ...you can cloak a ball.

You guys are pretty cool

Movie references are ruining bwb
This discussion has been closed.