Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though I'm not there is think I can set the stage fairly accurately:
    AD = 3 bars
    DC = 2 bars
    EP = 2 bars

EP is at Arrius pushing south east to take Drake, South to Sej., and a splinter group goes to flag fare.
    DC has 90% of its population getting farmed at Glade mine. The other 10% complains about AD zerging too much and decides to go to KC.
    AD is in zone chat talking about all the salty whispers they are getting. Emp is trying to figure out how to run 6 ice trebs with no downtime between Brindle and Vlast.

Am I close?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dc has 1 bar stridig
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    dc has 1 bar stridig

Dang. Can't be right ALL the time I guess. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have potato computer and internet, so I'm sad when my roommate streams.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @W0lf_z13 , why did DC quit!? I am sad and asked AD to lay off.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Adenoma lol did you just die at Glade?

Takes note: Emp is camping tri-keeps :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont know @Adenoma last fight i was a part of before my gf called me i got rolled by 30+ ad
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i haven't felt this squishy in a while lol..... running 5L 2H for the first time in a while on this sorc lol

Options
  • Kazi
    Kazi
    vamp_emily wrote: »

There are scrolls...
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kazi wrote: »

There are scrolls...

Thanks for pointing that out :) I just woke up and went to glade and seen the emp dead. From previous discussions it sounded like AD already had the scrolls.

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I was holding Glademist to push Warden and then get that scroll. Which is exactly what we did.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zergy...zergy... zerg

Options
  • ItsDyvim
    ItsDyvim
    ✭✭✭
    zergy...zergy... zerg

lol pot, kettle... :smile:
    Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    zergy...zergy... zerg

lol pot, kettle... :smile:

Ah yes, the favorite pastime on all Internet fora: pointing out hypocrisy. I do it all the time too, but only ironically, so that you all know that I know that my cries of "hypocrite" are hypocritical, when you point out my hypocrisy ;)
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually @kericksonb14_ESO the time i mentioned that i got steamrolled by 30+ ad ... a few hours ago .... there werent many dc at the keep i was at.... the whole day has been 30+ ad going to the same keep ... when we go to attack a keep... 30+ ad are there... no way a small group can over come 30+ from any faction... and most of the time when pugz runs we are a smaller group ... usually mid size at most ... very rarely are we in a full group plus... on occasion that happens but its not planned
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on February 5, 2017 6:06AM

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kazi wrote: »

There are scrolls...

Thanks for pointing that out :) I just woke up and went to glade and seen the emp dead. From previous discussions it sounded like AD already had the scrolls.

Glade was a legit target just like it is now. You still have 2 scrolls.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually @kericksonb14_ESO the time i mentioned that i got steamrolled by 30+ ad ... a few hours ago .... there werent many dc at the keep i was at.... the whole day has been 30+ ad going to the same keep ... when we go to attack a keep... 30+ ad are there... no way a small group can over come 30+ from any faction... and most of the time when pugz runs we are a smaller group ... usually mid size at most ... very rarely are we in a full group plus... on occasion that happens but its not planned

You know how it goes Wolf, someone notices a keep gettin flagged and peeps go. Groups arent running big on this end either. Our group was at a max of 8 today but that doesnt mean we can only keep 8 peeps goin to a place at once. They show up. Cross swords on a map, peeps show up. What is a small to mid size group supposed to do, leave because others show up? Plenty of times we were the only ones somewhere and here comes AD.

Besides, that thing that just happened at Ash... full on zerg both sides. 50 DC for an hour. But it didn't start that way, started with a small group, my small 5 man was there messin with theirs, it got bigger on both sides. Alot bigger.

Blarg. There were some damn good fights today. On all sides.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • ItsDyvim
    ItsDyvim
    ✭✭✭
    zergy...zergy... zerg

2:06am est here comes the blue zergy wave. It happens. I get it.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @vamp_emily , get your alliance to login. We've emped in primetime again. You all logged off when we went to scrolls. I'm not camping tri keeps right now.

We logged in :) I hope you get plenty of sleep, you will have plenty to do tomorrow ( former emp ).

Edited by vamp_emily on February 5, 2017 7:14AM

Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We logged in :) I hope you get plenty of sleep, you will have plenty to do tomorrow ( former emp ).

Yeah we know, its literally a daily occurrence. We have plenty to do every single day when we wake up. So, thanks at least we wont be bored. :D

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    It's good to know that Emily is proud of night-capping and tri-keep camping.

In other news, DC was blasted to their tri-keeps in Azura's Star once again tonight as well. They only owned Aleswell for about 3 hours straight with Emperorship, pop-locked stacked inside it. They ended up holding onto it all night due to zerging. (Who would've figured?)

Blackwater Blade & Azura's Star seem to have the same kind of communities, oddly enough. (Except DC is the outnumbering faction in Azura's Star)
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @vamp_emily , get your alliance to login. We've emped in primetime again. You all logged off when we went to scrolls. I'm not camping tri keeps right now.

We logged in :) I hope you get plenty of sleep because we are proud of PvDooring and then complain about ad and ep tag-team us during prime time. Also you're really bad because your 4-man can't kill our 20-man zerg. Haha GG ez.

FTFY
    Edited by Mjollo on February 5, 2017 9:23AM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope we are pushed to our gates. New top of the AD leaderboard is a nice person. They might just be the one left to fill the shoes of ghost emp's fair and just rule.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We just crown a DC emp.

I just want to say there was a really good group on EP side last night. Not sure the name but someone said it was something like the "No Pax" group.

I know it don't mean much coming from me, but keep up the good work and the people playing over night compliments you for doing a great job.

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, great fights last night on all sides. AD pulled some really improbable things off on some keep defenses earlier in the evening! Thanks again, AD for being nice enough to push for my throne. It was honestly inspiring to see how well we worked together to go from gates to crown to defending that throne.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    - snip -
    Edited by vamp_emily on February 5, 2017 12:25PM

Options
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much DC. Emiily without your prepping and constant calls in zone, we'd be in trouble, a true DC team player you are.

To EP ...@saucybiscuit, and crew you guys are so tough, you have some wicked heals and dps. ! We had to work so hard for Emp tonight.

Again, well done to Ep and DC tonight.
    Swaye.
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DC you are getting better for sure. Next on your bucket list should be crowning a prime time emp ; )
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really wish I could play. 5 weeks to go before I can. Sounds like I'm missing out on a lot of ... business as usual.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember the last DC prime time emp. Does anyone else?
    Options
This discussion has been closed.