Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    It's not about just one comment lol. The constant negativity that you throw over the last year and a half is disappointing. Most people here scream for balance but you cry for dominance.

Maybe you should go back an see how many posts I made about "Population Balance".

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/221031/blackwaters-non-vet-pc-na-ep-zerges-needs-to-be-stopped#latest
    you mean this one?

So your point is? You listened to my complaint but you basically said i didn't know what i was talking about? And you want what is best for BwB? lol. If you are going to post things I say.. post them all.

You think I am wrong? You want to know what people are saying right now, and It has nothing to do with me :) i got screenshots but instead I will just type what they said

- Camp their home keeps
    - Give them exactly what they gave us yesterday
    - Ya yesterday the emp was camping our home keeps
    - *** them
    - I don't give a *** anymore

And you think I am wrong? lol

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not about just one comment lol. The constant negativity that you throw over the last year and a half is disappointing. Most people here scream for balance but you cry for dominance.

Maybe you should go back an see how many posts I made about "Population Balance".

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/221031/blackwaters-non-vet-pc-na-ep-zerges-needs-to-be-stopped#latest
    you mean this one?

So your point is? You listened to my complaint but you basically said i didn't know what i was talking about? And you want what is best for BwB? lol. If you are going to post things I say.. post them all.

You think I am wrong? You want to know what people are saying right now, and It has nothing to do with me :) i got screenshots but instead I will just type what they said

- Camp their home keeps
    - Give them exactly what they gave us yesterday
    - Ya yesterday the emp was camping our home keeps
    - *** them
    - I don't give a *** anymore

And you think I am wrong? lol

I couldn't care less. You've made your choice and obviously there's no changing it so i'm not going to be light-hearted about it. I'm just going to push on EP's side. AD will push from AD's side and we'll just dethrone so that in the next 8 hours, you can come back here and tell me that it's unfair that it was 2 factions vs. one.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you're citing mob mentality as justification for your argument? Cute
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't care less. You've made your choice and obviously there's no changing it so i'm not going to be light-hearted about it. I'm just going to push on EP's side. AD will push from AD's side and we'll just dethrone so that in the next 8 hours, you can come back here and tell me that it's unfair that it was 2 factions vs. one.[/quote]

That's perfectly and pretty much what we always get. What Emily was objecting to is when there's AD transfuges in EP, clearly just conveniently screwing our backlines while there's an AD emp running around. It lends support to her AvA argument.

Other thing is we got blamed for encouraging people to camp home keeps, when it's something we had never done or encouraged and got sent a 'message'. Since we got that blame anyway, why should we continue to tell people not to do it? I'll go get some free AP at those keeps like solo players have been doing, thanks. Good job alienating the very people who have told pugs/randoms not to do the behavior you explicitly despise.

Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC hasn't had a scary emp in ages. I think frugal was the last DC emp I remember that really was awful to fight. The trend in BwB is that people seem to think that if they go lorebooking and get meteor it will make their emp build OP.

Dethroning DC is often only difficult because 2 bars in one keep is tricky to fight.

Honestly, I've worried more about the fact I forgot to switch my laundry over to the dryer last night than I will about dethroning whoever is the current emp. And I'm looking forward to pushing from AD's side with EP on theirs to demonstrate that point.

And I agree, campaign scores don't matter to me either @Gederic .
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I couldn't care less. You've made your choice and obviously there's no changing it so i'm not going to be light-hearted about it. I'm just going to push on EP's side. AD will push from AD's side and we'll just dethrone so that in the next 8 hours, you can come back here and tell me that it's unfair that it was 2 factions vs. one.
    That's perfectly and pretty much what we always get. What Emily was objecting to is when there's AD transfuges in EP, clearly just conveniently screwing our backlines while there's an AD emp running around. It lends support to her AvA argument.

Other thing is we got blamed for encouraging people to camp home keeps, when it's something we had never done or encouraged and got sent a 'message'. Since we got that blame anyway, why should we continue to tell people not to do it? I'll go get some free AP at those keeps like solo players have been doing, thanks. Good job alienating the very people who have told pugs/randoms not to do the behavior you explicitly despise.

Tbh I think it's just Emily provoking everyone to mess with DC. No ones, well I'm not very upset the pugz of DC, you guys seem like a good bunch. You guys just need a new forum ambassador for DC Emily isn't doing you any favors here.

Ad gate capping will not be a regular thing. And will quickly lose support from the regulars if it starts to happen to often
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on February 4, 2017 6:39PM
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I felt bad all day. Won't be doing that if I recrown.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gabriebe I'm not RPing. I'm just saying I really don't care what you guys do. Regardless, we're still going to harass the map because it's funny.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emily left pugz because she didn't like us explicitly telling people not to camp your home keeps. Should have given a few people a clue about where DC generally stands on that.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    The Daggerfall Covenant has brought on some attention to it's self apparently. Blackwater Blade, Azura's Star, and Haderus were all trapped to their tri-keeps all of yesterday and the day before Haderus & Azura's Star both. Not sure if there is a trend going on here or if just coincidence..
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Emily left pugz because she didn't like us explicitly telling people not to camp your home keeps. Should have given a few people a clue about where DC generally stands on that.

You mean where PUGz stands? Either way, when I played on DC, I never saw anyone telling others to stay off tri-keeps other than on EP's tri-keeps.

You were even caught defending tri-keeps when you were Empress on Janet From Finance, so this post pretty much is proven to be invalid because you may tell others to not camp, but you yourself have camped them before in recent times.
    Options
  • Kazi
    Kazi
    ^you were defending tri-keeps during your last emp...
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of what I was talking about at the bottom of page 143
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian, go away. Nobody believes a single thing you say anyway.

And Kazu, I put up a really lazy defense at Fare the other day with one other person because I was bored out of my mind after spending the 8 hours or so being emp either sleeping, crafting or doing pledges. I'm not particularly hard to kill anyway.
    Edited by gabriebe on February 4, 2017 7:15PM

The traitor

Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian, go away. Nobody believes a single thing you say anyway.

And Kazu, I put up a really lazy defense at Fare the other day with one other person because I was bored out of my mind after spending the 8 hours or so being emp either sleeping, crafting or doing pledges. I'm not particularly hard to kill anyway.

You mean nobody wants to hear my opinion because it goes against their agendas. It's fine though.
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me know when you get a 62k d-tick again at Nik in BwB, Vurian. Maybe I'll consider your opinions again then.
    Edited by gabriebe on February 4, 2017 7:33PM

The traitor

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually believe most of what @Vurian97 says. My offer regarding running 6 trebs still stands because we all know that isn't true.

My problem was with them rolling AD when we already had pop advantage and EP was a ghost town.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Campaign score is so 2015.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    The Daggerfall Covenant has brought on some attention to it's self apparently. Blackwater Blade, Azura's Star, and Haderus were all trapped to their tri-keeps all of yesterday and the day before Haderus & Azura's Star both. Not sure if there is a trend going on here or if just coincidence..

Pretty sure that's just coincidence.

I do wonder how that happened in Azuras, though. In Had it's not surprising, that map is a ketchup stain 90 percent of the time.
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I actually believe most of what @Vurian97 says. My offer regarding running 6 trebs still stands because we all know that isn't true.

My problem was with them rolling AD when we already had pop advantage and EP was a ghost town.

Dixon said he did it, I sent my gold.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Let me know when you get a 62k d-tick again at Nik in BwB, Vurian. Maybe I'll consider your opinions again then.

Go back and read that post again. It clearly says -62k tick. It was him making a joke. HE SPENT 62k on ice trebs.

Addressing both of these comments at the same time because they are related. I personally saw Vurian run 6 ice trebs, no down time. He was going for more but only did 6. Confirmed.

***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Addressing both of these comments at the same time because they are related. I personally saw Vurian run 6 ice trebs, no down time. He was going for more but only did 6. Confirmed.

I wasn't even doing it to show the 6 treb thing either, I was just shooting siege off at Nikel (20 to be specific) with 3 other LoDG members, spamming Ice Trebutchets.
    Edited by Vurian97 on February 4, 2017 8:33PM
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When DC trades sej for alessia but they wipe at sej anyways lol.
    Edited by Mjollo on February 4, 2017 9:40PM
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @Adenoma almost bursted u down twice that time
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easiest dethrone of my life.
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easiest dethrone of my life.

Yea it really was. Who would have thought a night cap emperor would be bad..
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is DC not up for that challenge? Last night didn't look particularly unbalanced to anyone I know. Certainly not based on the number of people I would guess were in @Defialed 's group. I have this suspicion that 10ish (and he can confirm how many were actually there because I have no clue) EP have not fundamentally changed the dynamics of Cyrodiil.

I know you have a hard time seeing the point, but I understand. when AD has 3 bars and everyone else has 2 bars, you think that is balanced. But really it is more like DC 2 bars vs ( EP/AD ) 5 bars. Is that hard to understand?

They were more of a distraction than anything, but their motives should have been trying to get their scrolls back or trying to dethrone. If they were looking for fun, then don't you think they would have fun doing that? Instead of helping AD?

I don't know how many times this needs to be said, but what you're describing happens to all alliances. A week or two ago I logged on to see AD defending Alessia, the only emp keep we controlled, from a large DC group and a large EP group at the same time. I actually thought we had emp and they were trying to dethrone, until I checked the leaderboards and saw that not only did we not have emp, but we were also behind both DC and EP in scoring. Several days later, I watched as EP repeatedly attacked Alessia while we lost Brindle, Sej, and Roe to DC. DC then went to attack both Fare and BB, but luckily we were able to fend them off (mind you EP was still attacking Alessia this whole time, and neither EP nor DC sieged each other's keeps to any significant degree). Several days after that, AD was trying to dethrone DC at Aleswell, and EP repeatedly attacked AD. They attacked us after we breached the outer from their own outer breach, they attacked us by backdooring our own outer breech, they even attacked us at one of the resources while we were waiting to regroup and attempt to dethrone again.

It is human nature to notice when things go against you much more than the times when things go against your enemies, but at the same time you need to realize that just because you only pay attention to the instances that negatively impact you, doesn't mean the same thing doesn't happen to others as well.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe we have just shown her what confirmation bias is.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    How I feel when it's guild group v pugs group

200w.gif
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily , get your alliance to login. We've emped in primetime again. You all logged off when we went to scrolls. I'm not camping tri keeps right now.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be careful, ade. She might 20v4 you.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.