Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Lahma wrote: »
    For the record.... live streaming in someone's group without telling them is bad form.

You should keep your private problems, private. Not everyone needs to know your issues.

Well it started getting red and swollen a couple we-

Oh wait. Misread what you said there.
    Edited by ColoursYouHave on February 8, 2017 4:26AM
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure I enjoyed fighting in slowmo today and crashing 1 times out 4 I would walk into a keep with people in it, but it's been a fun day. Sold a bunch of stuff for crafting furniture I found in the inn at Norhern High Gate for very easy money.

Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Not sure I enjoyed fighting in slowmo today and crashing 1 times out 4 I would walk into a keep with people in it, but it's been a fun day. Sold a bunch of stuff for crafting furniture I found in the inn at Norhern High Gate for very easy money.

Did you enjoy invisible enemies and random freezeframes? : P

It's going to be hard to take PvP seriously until monday, assuming they fix this nonsense then.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The ap gains are stupid. I dont mean stupid good.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

I find it is good for those who are playing the map, whereas, those who are used to AP Farming to get in the lead will not be able to continue to do that as a viable option to be the top of the board.

In Legion of Death Gaming, we've taken notice that it has been easy to play the map and be on top of the board as well, which is nice for once.
  • Erynyes
    Erynyes
    ✭✭✭

I find it is good for those who are playing the map, whereas, those who are used to AP Farming to get in the lead will not be able to continue to do that as a viable option to be the top of the board.

In Legion of Death Gaming, we've taken notice that it has been easy to play the map and be on top of the board as well, which is nice for once.

play the map for you is pvdooring at 3 in the morning, glad DC woke up in time to prevent ya from crowning on a empty server, there was 3 pact guy online beside me that help me disrupt ya at ales
    PC NA
    Sword Lhasa magplar
    Dinin Freth magDk
    Shri'Neerune magblade
  • Lahma
    Lahma
    ✭✭
    For the record.... live streaming in someone's group without telling them is bad form.

You should keep your private problems, private. Not everyone needs to know your issues.

Its not a private problem when another guild informs that my group is being streamed without my knowledge sorry.
    Guildmistress of Pugz
    Main Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion ♥
    Lahma - Dedicated Crafter ♥
    Mentally Disturbed Lahma - Dedicated Pledge Magplar ♥
    Daddy's Lil Monster - BWB Stamblade ♥
    Empress of the Pugz - BWB Empress, Vet PvP Healer ♥
    Queen of Zaria - Magplar♥
    the sloot of ad - ♥
    Lahma the Pug Wrangler - ♥

Legos! Legos for my enemies tender, bare, feet
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Erynyes wrote: »

play the map for you is pvdooring at 3 in the morning, glad DC woke up in time to prevent ya from crowning on a empty server, there was 3 pact guy online beside me that help me disrupt ya at ales

Just so you are aware, I was in a 5-man group for most of the night, running with Won Flarfu, Drakk der Drache, Kawi Kong, myself, and periodic an extra guildy. If you are upset at AD having more players dedicated to their faction's effort, be mad. Not our fault that EP or DC couldn't match the numbers. We were securing as much of the map to prepare for a DC night-cap, not to crown. I would rather not have a night-capped Emperorship.

I'm also not going to stand at Ash or Blue Road Keep and say, "Well, no one else is online, let's not push for Emperor".

I won't be gate-camping after capping a map but I'm not going to sit on a wall when we have objectives to play still.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you back on AD again? Still not EP?

Also, I think the AP gains are stupid. And yes, the AP farmers out there (because that's what people are called when their small groups fight in terrain that is advantageous) will continue to outearn large groups that are "playing the map." Sure, you get 1500 AP per resource, but a 4 man can flip those as quickly as a zerg. Just show up at every keep take and you're square. The non-objective AP gains will still be so much better for a small group or soloist than those for a zerg.

Not only that, but most of the people judged to be AP farmers (me for example) are generally okay players and can outearn most folks pre-AP changes and will continue to outearn them after. But sure, we are gonna see more emps in BwB that come after a nightcap and are easily soloed by these "AP farmers."

Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't stop AP farming. It promotes a very different, and much easier form of AP farming.

This isn't a problem in vet camps, where there is a lot more AP flowing around, but in BWB it's a bit problematic, because it's rough cracking 40k+ per hour fighting actual people--and now you are actually incentivized to NOT fight people.

At least they didn't multiply the XP for flipping a resource by 60, too!

EDIT: It's a problem in vet camps too, but you have to be a bit cheesier about it.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on February 8, 2017 1:20PM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it's gonna be a huge issue. I know it's deincentivized me wanting to push emp. I do hope that they reverse it.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erynyes wrote: »

Just so you are aware, I was in a 5-man group for most of the night, running with Won Flarfu, Drakk der Drache, Kawi Kong, myself, and periodic an extra guildy. If you are upset at AD having more players dedicated to their faction's effort, be mad. Not our fault that EP or DC couldn't match the numbers. We were securing as much of the map to prepare for a DC night-cap, not to crown. I would rather not have a night-capped Emperorship.

I'm also not going to stand at Ash or Blue Road Keep and say, "Well, no one else is online, let's not push for Emperor".

I won't be gate-camping after capping a map but I'm not going to sit on a wall when we have objectives to play still.

after-show-gif.gif?resize=500%2C230

Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't besmirch our long line of AD prime time emps, @Vurian97 . There are fun ways to still play the map without abusing pop in the night/morning.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You are doing a great job fluffy. nobody is upset as long as your having fun.

I think ZOS needs to rename the campaign to "Vurian's BwB" in honor of your skilled guild.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Don't besmirch our long line of AD prime time emps, @Vurian97 . There are fun ways to still play the map without abusing pop in the night/morning.

What did u say? ( shakes my head ) Are you not the person of failed to get Emp when nobody was on? You had to wait til AD had 3 bars to do anything? Are you not the one that camped DC tri-keeps as Emp during the morning hours when very few players were on?

I know you lack in logic but you already besmirched AD.

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily so...you're shaming someone because he didn't night cap emp but rather during prime time? Seems logical.

@Vurian97 on the contrary, APRIL has never been easier to farm. Last night I gained 120k ap in the span of an hour and a half thanks to this new (and stupid imo) AP system. Capping a resource and then farming it forcing a default given d tick on top of what ever enemies you killed, force the enemy to cap it and then push the flag again for free ap.
    Edited by Mjollo on February 8, 2017 2:49PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    @vamp_emily so...you're shaming someone because he didn't night cap emp but rather during prime time? Seems logical.

A few days ago, I was on "Prime Time" and I was the only person that showed up at Ash while 15 AD took it. Nobody was on, only very few was at Ales trying to defend it.

Sometimes "Prime time" is the same as "Night time". You should know this, because there are many times on "Prime Time" there are no EP players.

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Defialed wrote: »

A few days ago, I was on "Prime Time" and I was the only person that showed up at Ash while 15 AD took it. Nobody was on, only very few was at Ales trying to defend it.

Sometimes "Prime time" is the same as "Night time". You should know this, because there are many times on "Prime Time" there are no EP players.

Oh no don't worry we EP were on. We just dedicated our resources to more "joyous" aspects while we watched you lose ash.
    Edited by Mjollo on February 8, 2017 2:52PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    DC confirmed SEA alliance? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, I'm rather enjoying the new AP system to be honest. I don't have to spend it *all* on stone trebs anymore!

The traitor

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logged on to check the map, DC had only BRK left to emp... ran my little lvl 13 ass all the way there, tried to get some in zone to come but they were at ash resources and crops... i lasted a few minutes but my efforts were in vain. Guess who pvdoored? Oh yeah, the most vile player in all of NA. Told the 4 peeps that were on to prepare themselves. Maybe they will log off and let him play with himself. Hope hes proud of himself, after a month of failed attempts, log on for just the one day reset happens and then if he doesnt get his precious emp he leaves til the following week, yeah he cares so much about his alliance... :expressionless:
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Keep the castle take AP but the RSS AP is to much

I'll keep that in mind next time I'm live streaming . That kinda ruins the title of my stream " happy fun time with lahma"
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'll keep that in mind next time I'm live streaming . That kinda ruins the title of my stream " happy fun time with lahma"

Should I delete my vast archive of secret Cola streams?
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on February 8, 2017 4:38PM
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Hello!

Grimm?

No, though I've been asked that before.

Just Grim with one m.

Ok, I'm a little late on this... but thanks! :)
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Nah that footage to l33t. @DeadlyRecluse

Also l2qoute
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on February 8, 2017 4:34PM
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Primetime" is not defined by what time YOU play. It is defined by the server time. NA server is in the Central Standard time. I happen to live in cst, so my primetime is server primetime. Too much debate about a topic that really isnt up for debate. Server primetime is the standard.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Logged on to check the map, DC had only BRK left to emp... ran my little lvl 13 ass all the way there, tried to get some in zone to come but they were at ash resources and crops... i lasted a few minutes but my efforts were in vain. Guess who pvdoored? Oh yeah, the most vile player in all of NA. Told the 4 peeps that were on to prepare themselves. Maybe they will log off and let him play with himself. Hope hes proud of himself, after a month of failed attempts, log on for just the one day reset happens and then if he doesnt get his precious emp he leaves til the following week, yeah he cares so much about his alliance... :expressionless:

Who is this person you speak of ? Please tell me it is Sora :)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I wish more people would record me playing. Everyone tells me all I do is hang out on keep walls, cloak away, or I don't kill anything. :)

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

I wish more people would record me playing. Everyone tells me all I do is hang out on keep walls, cloak away, or I don't kill anything. :)

You should stream.
    Edited by Mjollo on February 8, 2017 4:59PM
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't seem to bother you to PvDoor EP yesterday/earlier today when 30+ AD tried to emp Vurian at 3AM EST...

And yes, we emped Sora earlier today. With about 9 people lol.
    Edited by gabriebe on February 8, 2017 4:58PM

The traitor

This discussion has been closed.